Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) (64501 Views)

Man Kills A Huge Python That 'Visited Him' On His Birthday At 2am (Photos) / Huge Python Sold For N4,500 (Photos, Video) / This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by Omoluabi16(m): 2:25pm On Sep 27, 2017
Vickyrotex won't like this.
Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by baysol: 2:33pm On Sep 27, 2017
Icon79:
OK, let me get this story straight.
1. This python swallowed an antelope
2. These folks butchered the python for meat
3. And that wasn't enough, they also dug up the swallowed antelope and butchered that one .... for meat, as well

Incredible but true!!

Bia, is this a Yoruba thing or do other parts of Nigeria also addicted to python meat?
I know that in my part of Anambra state, the people do not eat python. Actually killing it alone is an abomination.

O pari

Olodo, instead of you to rejoice say the Yorubas (brave people e kare laiye) don kill the python wey dey dance for alabiabia for the past few days. We bin tin say na Kanu dey him stomock but we thank God say na antelope the python swallow....uuummmmm, what a relief. Anyway the bonus be say den wan cook am chop make he no come dance again umgbanu. Abeg helep us call Kanu from hiding say the python don die no more dancing in front of him house, coast don clear. Lobatan. grin grin grin
Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by discman2k2(m): 2:53pm On Sep 27, 2017
Abeg go and sleep joorz! U wey Oyibo man has so confused u dat even ur skin is according to wht u see form Oyibo TV & social media.
At the rate that u r goin wt ur White mentality, ur next generation will only Identify a black true African Queen from pictures of yesteryears.

Shioor!!!

Dont u hv something ur people are known for? U think God ia foolish not to place a balance in the Ecosystem?!

HABA!
deebee13:
I think I'm gonna barf... This is so gross! The rate at which snakes are being killed in this country, the next generation will only identify one from pictures or on TV.
Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by Icon79(m): 2:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
Haha!!! My own be say, I will stop eating in Lagos. I don't wanna inadvertently eat python stew.

For real o. I don't know what to do because I usually stay 2-3 days at Lagos anytime I come home but may I should just live on bread and tea or something else. Python is one animal I find really disgusting shocked

O pari

baysol:

Olodo, instead of you to rejoice say the Yorubas (brave people e kare laiye) don kill the python wey dey dance for alabiabia for the past few days. We bin tin say na Kanu dey him stomock but we thank God say na antelope the python swallow....uuummmmm, what a relief. Anyway the bonus be say den wan cook am chop make he no come dance again umgbanu. Abeg helep us call Kanu from hiding say the python don die no more dancing in front of him house, coast don clear. Lobatan. grin grin grin
Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by drunkpunk(m): 3:22pm On Sep 27, 2017
OboOlora:
Poor reptile! How would those people feel if they are killed after swallowing a meal too heavy for them?

Impossible is Nothing!
Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by drunkpunk(m): 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2017
flawlessT:
grin grin... Second to comment is still a pass grin

The real deal is in becoming the 1st... That's y there's a struggle..lol

1 Like

Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by akigbemaru: 3:24pm On Sep 27, 2017
dumebiifeanyi:
A huge python that swallowed an antelope in Ile-Oluji area of Ondo state was captured, killed and butchered by residents for food recently.

PoliticsNGR learned that the python had freshly swallowed the antelope and couldn't move as digestion for snakes is usually slow and Energy draining, so some residents took advantage of the situation to kill the huge reptile.

The antelope was pulled out of the snake's stomach and also butchered for consumption. See Photos and video below;

http://politicsngr.com/2017/09/27/huge-python-caught-butchered-ondo-swallowing-antelope-photosvideo/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikLqhRCtQZQ
Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by deebee13(f): 3:42pm On Sep 27, 2017
discman2k2:
Abeg go and sleep joorz! U wey Oyibo man has so confused u dat even ur skin is according to wht u see form Oyibo TV & social media.
At the rate that u r goin wt ur White mentality, ur next generation will only Identify a black true African Queen from pictures of yesteryears.

Shioor!!!

Dont u hv something ur people are known for? U think God ia foolish not to place a balance in the Ecosystem?!

HABA!

I'm not responsible for your problems bro! But if my comment is what you need to get an erection, then I'm glad I could help.
Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by BigBelleControl(m): 3:51pm On Sep 27, 2017
banmee:

And it makes sense to choose someone who will keep you all in perpetual poverty. Makes sense. Smh.

Look out for the sarcasm.

1 Like

Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 27, 2017
I actually thought it's only on NAT Geo Wild I can see such a BIG python that can swallow such a BIG animal.

Looks like someone there said I was wrong??.
Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by Pacyrus(m): 5:26pm On Sep 27, 2017
My favorite meal. Last eaten some 20 years back.
Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by AfricaNigerian: 7:05pm On Sep 27, 2017
Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by seangy4konji: 7:35pm On Sep 27, 2017
is there something you or the coming generation would love to do with snakes than to kill them if them enter your house ?you wan use hand rub snake head?
deebee13:
I think I'm gonna barf... This is so gross! The rate at which snakes are being killed in this country, the next generation will only identify one from pictures or on TV.
Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by lavenderjade(m): 9:02pm On Sep 27, 2017
Reticulated pythons will soon go extinct in Naija
Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by lereinter(m): 9:31pm On Sep 27, 2017
how safe is snake meat
Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
Double blessings
Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by ZaramT: 11:21pm On Sep 27, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
I hear say Lalasticlala like snakes more than him opposite sex. Abeg Na true??!
Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by VickyRotex(f): 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Vickyrotex won't like this.

Ewwwwwwwwww cry cry cry
Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by discman2k2(m): 11:37am On Sep 29, 2017
MPERVERTED LADY!!
Shift & pack well...
deebee13:

I'm not responsible for your problems bro! But if my comment is what you need to get an erection, then I'm glad I could help.
Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by deebee13(f): 12:16pm On Sep 29, 2017
discman2k2:
MPERVERTED LADY!!
Shift & pack well...

I guess I was right then!
Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by Omoluabi16(m): 9:33pm On Sep 29, 2017
VickyRotex:

Ewwwwwwwwww cry cry cry
hehehe.. kini? wink
Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by VickyRotex(f): 9:47pm On Sep 29, 2017
Omoluabi16:
hehehe.. kini? wink

It's disgusting. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Poor Snake, Poor Antelope cry cry
Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by Omoluabi16(m): 9:49pm On Sep 29, 2017
VickyRotex:

It's disgusting. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Poor Snake, Poor Antelope cry cry
don't tell me you're among these animal right terrorists. cry
Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by VickyRotex(f): 9:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
Omoluabi16:
don't tell me you're among these animal right terrorists Activists. cry

Fixed! cry cry cry
Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by Omoluabi16(m): 10:01pm On Sep 29, 2017
VickyRotex:

Fixed! cry cry cry
lol. That didn't need fixing. angry
Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by VickyRotex(f): 12:16am On Sep 30, 2017
Omoluabi16:
lol. That didn't need fixing. angry

We're not terrorists! angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Creepy" Cake Made For A 60-year-old Man That Has Got People Talking / Common Nigerian Foods And Their Recipes / The Food I Will Be Missing When I Become Rich (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.