Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) (65758 Views)

Can You Rock These Ankara Ball Dresses For Your Events / Ankara Sold For N594,000 Abroad After The Release Of "Black Panther" / World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) by MEDOLAB: 2:05pm On Sep 27, 2017
Re: World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) by temmytopsy1(f): 2:06pm On Sep 27, 2017
iamchybs:
Chai. Can't someone wake up and see this things while cleaning backyard on Saturday ni. Why's Everything hard in this earth sef
Can you recognise it if you see it?

1 Like

Re: World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) by Ssms(m): 2:06pm On Sep 27, 2017
Iamsheye:
[Mtcheeeew

I can even buy two of it sef]bros av u eaten breakfast?remember u could not afford dinner last nyt

Yes,i can buy it in my dream
Re: World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) by miniziter(m): 2:06pm On Sep 27, 2017
Sometimes eh, somethings look unbelievable.
Re: World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:07pm On Sep 27, 2017
I dey see this kind thing at the back of our house... though I don't know it really worth this much... kai I'm going to be a billionaire grin somebody should wake me b4 I wet the bed
Re: World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) by dingbang(m): 2:07pm On Sep 27, 2017
Nigeria is not interested in looking for diamonds...
Re: World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) by YelloweWest: 2:09pm On Sep 27, 2017
Every thing good comes from Africa

Congrats Botswana.

I grew up in Botswana.... one of the most beautiful and peaceful countries in the world.

1 Like

Re: World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) by asawanathegreat(m): 2:10pm On Sep 27, 2017
I need that money to build my 5 star hotel for my business
Re: World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) by heendrix(m): 2:10pm On Sep 27, 2017
iamchybs:
Chai. Can't someone wake up and see this things while cleaning backyard on Saturday ni. Why's Everything hard in this earth sef

Lol na so

1 Like

Re: World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) by momove4real25(f): 2:10pm On Sep 27, 2017
sukkot:
rubbish. that thing looks like alum used to clean snail
u like food too much

1 Like

Re: World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) by temmytopsy1(f): 2:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
olayinkajnr:

Lmao. I remember when I used to enter the market very early in the morning with hope that I'll pick some cash or other items on the floor. I've never got lucky!!!
i was once lucky, i saw #100 on the floor while helping my mum to take her stuff to the shop early in the morning.
Re: World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) by Drummerboy15(m): 2:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
princealexndre:
Nah $53million that girl hold for hand like say she hold her b.f ballz
lol abeg no use laugh kill me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) by joystickextendr: 2:13pm On Sep 27, 2017
Thats huge
Re: World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) by olayinkajnr(m): 2:15pm On Sep 27, 2017
temmytopsy1:

i was once lucky, i saw #100 on the floor while helping my mum to take her stuff to the shop early in the morning.

Lolz, no wonder you are Temitope
Re: World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) by sukkot: 2:15pm On Sep 27, 2017
momove4real25:
u like food too much
lmao. grin
Re: World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) by temmytopsy1(f): 2:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
olayinkajnr:

Lolz, no wonder you are Temitope
LOL
Re: World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) by heendrix(m): 2:17pm On Sep 27, 2017
RobinRay:
₦19.3 Billion for a stone

lemme go and bring that shiny stone I saw when I was going to buy fufu
Lmao grin grin NL nor go kii person grin
Re: World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) by stephen109(m): 2:17pm On Sep 27, 2017
vincentjk:
It's explorers o
Lemme chill here first because d post go make sense
you are a fool!!!!
Re: World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) by GavelSlam: 2:18pm On Sep 27, 2017
Iamsheye:
Imagine,it was discovered in Botswana and they just took it like that...... the money they would get after selling it they would not even invest it in the country or even settle the locals,am sure the country has some debt to pay......they would​ Just carry the thing sell it off and pocket the money or share it among themselves

Explores,see am waiting for when you would create a topic and tell us how the money was spent

Botswana probably has the highest per capita income in Africa.

No be to always criticise.

They've always lived well.

1 Like

Re: World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 27, 2017
lekjons:
Sometimes i just wonder what makes rare things expensive, expensive, even if they are useless.

If i found the paint brush Leonardo Da Vinci used to paint Monalisa, some people will pay millions for it..

19bn USD for that thing, imagine!

Actually diamonds are not as rare as they're made to seem. There are tons and tons of them hidden in vaults and only a small amount is released at a time. The elites control this to make money off it. If they released all the diamonds that they have stored away into the market, I'd be able to buy a real diamond ring for as little as $50.

3 Likes

Re: World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) by Antoeni(m): 2:19pm On Sep 27, 2017
I have two like dis ,the problem is dat l dont want sell it now
Re: World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) by farouk2much(m): 2:20pm On Sep 27, 2017
How can i upload on NAIRALAND......?
I GET STORY TO TELL......... SOMETHING BIG HAPPEN IN MY AREA SOMEBODY SHOULD GUID ME PLSSS
Re: World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) by TeamSimple(m): 2:21pm On Sep 27, 2017
Iamsheye:
Imagine,it was discovered in Botswana and they just took it like that...... the money they would get after selling it they would not even invest it in the country or even settle the locals,am sure the country has some debt to pay......they would​ Just carry the thing sell it off and pocket the money or share it among themselves

Explores,see am waiting for when you would create a topic and tell us how the money was spent
I am not defending Gee boys o .. But this is one of the reasons I support them at times . They take resource from Africa to go better the lives of their own citizen and expect the people they have made to go hungry in Africa fold arms.
Re: World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) by wildchild1: 2:23pm On Sep 27, 2017
oh boi see money

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) by googi: 2:23pm On Sep 27, 2017
May God bless your mind.

If a country called Gold Coast or Diamond Coast has its money devalued from one to one, to today's one to 100 or 500; while all gold, diamond or uranium dug from their countries is stored in the Bank of England.

Don't you wonder my buroda, why Zimbabwean dollars went from one to one, to one to a billion?

On what gold standard basis do Oxford, Harvard and London School of Economics trained economists explain our devaluations?

This diamond is answer.

Iamsheye:

1 Like

Re: World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) by GavelSlam: 2:26pm On Sep 27, 2017
TeamSimple:
I am not defending Gee boys o .. But this is one of the reasons I support them at times . They take resource from Africa to go better the lives of their own citizen and expect the people they have made to go hungry in Africa fold arms.

The people in Botswana live well.

Enough of always assuming.
Re: World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) by jaksmillioniar: 2:32pm On Sep 27, 2017
trustyshoess:

Actually diamonds are not as rare as they're made to seem. There are tons and tons of them hidden in vaults and only a small amount is released at a time. The elites control this to make money off it. If they released all the diamonds that they have stored away into the market, I'd be able to buy a real diamond ring for as little as $50.
baby u are too sweet u are d most beautiful girl in d rooms
Re: World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) by Jsucre(m): 2:33pm On Sep 27, 2017
e be like i see dis kind stone 4 lugbe yesterday

1 Like

Re: World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) by jerome263: 2:34pm On Sep 27, 2017
Check my own and thank me later
Re: World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) by Jennifer89(f): 2:40pm On Sep 27, 2017
see money chia cool
Re: World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 27, 2017
WIZGUY69:
mogbe! shocked abeg what's the work of diamond?
guy walahi same question in my mind o...may be it will take someone to Paradise

1 Like

Re: World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) by Kobicove(m): 2:43pm On Sep 27, 2017
This diamond would most likely end up in a safe or display cabinet somewhere

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) / Download Makeup Tutorial Video: Flawless Face 2016 / Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.