Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Gov Okorocha Accuses Buhari Of Not Treating Him Fairly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Okorocha Accuses Buhari Of Not Treating Him Fairly (1006 Views)

Obasanjo Accuses Buhari Of Corruption, Says He Tampered With EFCC And ICPC / Okorocha Accuses Ihedioha Of Impersonation / Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC, Accuses Buhari Of Incompetence, Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Okorocha Accuses Buhari Of Not Treating Him Fairly by lekanolas: 1:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
Weeks after former Vice President Atiku Abubakar alleged that he had been pushed to the corner by the President Muhammadu Buhari-led government, which he said he helped into power in 2015, another leader of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) has also cried out of not been treated fairly.

Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State on Tuesday said he has not been treated fairly despite the fact that he used his resources to defeat the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in 2015.

The governor made the claim at a meeting with the people of Njaba Local Government Area of the state who paid him a solidarity visit on his 55th birthday celebration.

Okorocha said he rejected a huge sum of money offered him by former President Goodluck Jonathan to dump the APC for the PDP prior to the 2015 general elections.

Okorocha, who is the Chairman of the Progressives Governors Forum said he refused Jonathan’s offer and remained with the APC.

He noted that in spite of his sacrifices and contributions to the victory of President Muhammadu Buhari by way of preventing the PDP from rigging their way to power; he had not been treated fairly.

“Look at Rivers State where they rigged Rotimi Amaechi out by allocating over 1.2 million votes to the PDP, yet he got lots of juicy positions like the Ministry of Transport, NIMASA and all that.

“But, in all these, have you seen me complain? No, because I know that one day, my time will come and President Buhari will remember me,” he said.

http://newsday.com.ng/okorocha-accuses-buhari-not-treating-fairly/
Re: Gov Okorocha Accuses Buhari Of Not Treating Him Fairly by Nbote(m): 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
sarrki com and call dis one fake again..
Re: Gov Okorocha Accuses Buhari Of Not Treating Him Fairly by PointZerom: 1:51pm On Sep 27, 2017
I thought that the ghost that slapped this man made mistake....
Re: Gov Okorocha Accuses Buhari Of Not Treating Him Fairly by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:53pm On Sep 27, 2017
grin Sarrki how market ??
Re: Gov Okorocha Accuses Buhari Of Not Treating Him Fairly by tobechi20(m): 1:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
lies I no gree
Re: Gov Okorocha Accuses Buhari Of Not Treating Him Fairly by Omeokachie: 2:07pm On Sep 27, 2017
Who is Okorocha?

" “Look at Rivers State where they rigged Rotimi Amaechi out by allocating over 1.2 million votes to the PDP, yet he got lots of juicy positions like the Ministry of Transport, NIMASA and all that."

Did Amaechi contest for any elective office of which he was "rigged" out?
Re: Gov Okorocha Accuses Buhari Of Not Treating Him Fairly by Paperwhite(m): 2:10pm On Sep 27, 2017
[/b]"Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State on Tuesday said he has not been treated fairly despite the fact that he used his resources to defeat the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in 2015...........Look at Rivers State where they rigged Rotimi Amaechi out by allocating over 1.2 million votes to the PDP, yet he got lots of juicy positions like the Ministry of Transport, NIMASA and all that.
“But, in all these, have you seen me complain? No, because I know that one day, my time will come and President Buhari will remember me,” he said.[b]
And this is the APC Change government filled with "heavenly saints people" that were supposed to do things differently.Government reward based on patronage.So much moral burden for the government of change. undecided
Re: Gov Okorocha Accuses Buhari Of Not Treating Him Fairly by Paperwhite(m): 2:14pm On Sep 27, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin Sarrki how market ??
Nbote:
sarrki com and call dis one fake again..
You mind that man!
Re: Gov Okorocha Accuses Buhari Of Not Treating Him Fairly by Beress(m): 10:23pm On Sep 27, 2017
APC is a party of crooks and notorious looters
What joined them together will soon scatter them
Re: Gov Okorocha Accuses Buhari Of Not Treating Him Fairly by OjukwuWarBird: 10:35pm On Sep 27, 2017
OkoroAwusa
The man who will never be President
Re: Gov Okorocha Accuses Buhari Of Not Treating Him Fairly by vicadex07(m): 12:17am On Sep 28, 2017
IPOB would always hate, denigrate and deny whoever speaks the truth to them....even if its their father.

They denounce Jesus and Christianity cos he was brought to us buy the British who they so much hate and malign.

They deny father Mbaka, the only prophet in Nigeria to correctly predict the outcome of the 2015 elections and also the only clergyman in the whole of the CAN organization righteous enough to reject Jonathans corrupt largese and tell him the truth to his face risking his life, reputation and every other thing while Jonathan was still in power.

No matter how much the truth stares them in the face, they will always deny it in favour of their delusions.

Its seems they are the descendants of Cain in the bible because its obvious they have been cursed to endlessly roam the world, to be hated by everyone and in turn hate and envy others doing better than dem just like Cain their progenitor.
Re: Gov Okorocha Accuses Buhari Of Not Treating Him Fairly by vicadex07(m): 8:56pm On Sep 28, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Tribalism In Nigeria / IPOB Boycotted, PDP Wins LG Election In Enugu / FFK Calls Lai Mohammed A "Diaper Wearing Chimpanzee"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.