Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Pastor Adeboye Birthday Message To Pastor Oyedepo As He Turns 63 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pastor Adeboye Birthday Message To Pastor Oyedepo As He Turns 63 (916 Views)

An Employer Sent The Above Message To His Employees / Nigerian Chief Turns Down Award In South Africa Because Of Xenophobia(photo) / My Heart Felt Message To GRADUATES Teaching In Private Primary/secondary Schoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Birthday Message To Pastor Oyedepo As He Turns 63 by Ofusvibez(m): 3:51pm On Sep 27, 2017
The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, has congratulated Bishop David Oyedepo the founder and presiding Bishop of Living Faith Church Worldwide, also known as Winners’ Chapel, who turned 63 on Wednesday.

Pastor Adeboye took to his social media page and posted a glorifying tribute to Bishop Oyedepo in which he referred him as the “Rolls Royce of Bishops”.

He wrote;

“Happy Birthday Bishop David Oyedepo – Pastor Enoch Adeboye

The Rolls Royce of Bishops

Some years ago, someone gave me an article on cars to read.

It listed the Mercedes Benz as the STRONGEST car.

It listed BMW as the FASTEST car.

It listed LEXUS as the most comfortable car.

I turned to the man that gave me the article to read and asked in my confusion “so where do we place Rolls Royce”?

The man smiled and said “sir, you can’t place Rolls Royce in this category; when we are rating cars, Rolls Royce is in a class of it’s own”.

There are bishops and there are bishops.

……and When you are rating bishops, Bishop Oyedepo stands in a class of his own.

Bishop Oyedepo is the Rolls Royce of bishops.

And I am proud to be his father.
It is only in christianity that you see a bishop who is a son to a pastor.

Pastor Enoch Adeboye.”

Source: http://www.naijanitro.com.ng/2017/09/pastor-adeboye-birthday-message-to.html?m=1

Re: Pastor Adeboye Birthday Message To Pastor Oyedepo As He Turns 63 by coolcharm(m): 4:06pm On Sep 27, 2017
Lord plead bless me with the kind of humility and calmess Pastor Enoch Adeoye has in Jesus Name. #Amen

Happy Birthday #Bishop Oyedepo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can I Go For Masters In Business Administration As A Chemistry Graduate? / How To Get A Job Where There Is No Vacancy! / Marble And Slab Business Is The Highest Money Making,start Now With No Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.