Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,358 members, 7,780,978 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:44 AM

Starting A Blog That Makes Money Live Training On Nairaland - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Starting A Blog That Makes Money Live Training On Nairaland (343 Views)

How Can I Create A Blog That Targets Traffic From Another Country? / How To Become A Professional Web/blog Designer (live Training + 8 Videos + Book) / Attend A Live Training On Forex Trading And Investment In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Starting A Blog That Makes Money Live Training On Nairaland by hobyner(m): 4:08pm On Sep 27, 2017
Hello everyone,

This weekend I'll be running an online workshop addressing a few topic relating to how one can create a blog from scratch and with the right application of knowledge can turn it to his/her bread factory. It's free and any one can register at https://drag.com.ng/blogging-workshop/ I'll also treat each of the topics I listed below right here on nairaland. Set your reminder for Sept 30.

Highlights

3 Days Workshop
7 Topics + Bonus Topic
3 How-To Videos
WhatsApp Discussion group
WorkShop Materials Access Via Dropbox
Blogging Newsletters

What You Get

Basic to advanced training.
Get exclusive access to content before I post them on my website or nairaland.
Immediate answers to questions.

Topics

How To Start A Successful Blog.
How To Write The Perfect Blog Post
7 Common Blogging Mistakes To Avoid.
How To Get Traffic To Your Brand .New Blog
How To Create A Social Media Strategy For Your Blog
83 Ways To Make Money With A Blog
Just Do It.
Bonus – 100 Lifestyle Blog post Ideas

How-To Videos

How To Signup For Google Adsense
Writing Your First Blog Post
How To Start A Blog That Makes Money

This online workshop is free and you can register at https://drag.com.ng/blogging-workshop/

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Create Blog Without Using Data. =>free / Help Review Afia9 Online Shop / Get Your Ecommerce Website Today, Bonanza Bomb!!!@15k Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.