Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Help Us With jamb Regularization Issues - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Us With jamb Regularization Issues (510 Views)

Which University Can I Study Medicine With Jamb Score Of 230? / Jamb Direct Entry/nysc Regularization Meaning, Procedures And Deadline / New Method For Jamb Regularization + Jamb Account Creation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Us With jamb Regularization Issues by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 27, 2017
my friend came to me while i was busy surfing the internet. he said, "he wants to do jamb regularization", then, he transferred 10k so we can make the payment. the payment was successful but the problem is, he did part time program and needs to have jamb reg no. that is what we want you to help us with. which of the fields should be left unselected and which one should be selected for part time students or graduates? he didn't do jamb for his admission. please, kindly help us, he wants to submit the form tomorrow to jamb.
Re: Help Us With jamb Regularization Issues by serverconnect(m): 4:33pm On Sep 27, 2017
WHY DIDN'T HE/SHE PROCESS IT AT THE SCHOOL ICT?
FOLLOW THIS LINK AND RECTIFY YOUR ISSUES.

http://nysc-cds.com/article/how-do-jamb-regularization-nysc-registration
Re: Help Us With jamb Regularization Issues by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 27, 2017
serverconnect:
we never knew it is a bit hard, he would have given it to those who do registratn and he equally thinks he won't pay for registratn fee if i help him do it.
Re: Help Us With jamb Regularization Issues by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
serverconnect:
FOLLOW THIS LINK AND RECTIFY YOUR ISSUES.

http://nysc-cds.com/article/how-do-jamb-regularization-nysc-registration
your blog/site didn't address our problem
Re: Help Us With jamb Regularization Issues by serverconnect(m): 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
dayo2me:
your blog/site didn't address our problem

I am not into blogging please. I only sent you that link if it can resolve your issues.

(1) (Reply)

Ui Postgraduate Date For 2017 Ept / Corruption In Uniben; Health Center Staff Hoarding Apparatus To Sell / NYSC Releases 2017 Batch B Stream I Mobilization Timetable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.