Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Learn To Build Professional Websites With Wordpress Live Training On Nairaland - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Learn To Build Professional Websites With Wordpress Live Training On Nairaland (341 Views)

Mkety: Get A Professional Websites At Your Pocket Price, Free Domain With Host / We Build Professional Websites Such As ICO, E Commerce And Lot More / We Build Professional Website At The Price You Can't Expect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn To Build Professional Websites With Wordpress Live Training On Nairaland by hobyner(m): 4:32pm On Sep 27, 2017
Hello everyone,

Next weekend I'll be running an online workshop teaching How To Design Professional Websites With WordPress. It cost #4,499 and any one can register at hhttps://drag.com.ng/web-design-workshop/ I'll also treat each of the topics I listed below right here on nairaland. Set your reminder for Oct 7.

Highlights
* 3 Days Workshop
* 7 Topics + Bonus Topic
* 4 How-To Videos
* WhatsApp Discussion group
* WorkShop Materials Access Via Dropbox
* Web Design Newsletters.
What You Get
* Basic to advanced training.
* Get exclusive access to content before I post them on my website.
* Work privately with an Experienced Instructor.
* Immediate answers to questions.
Topics
* and WordPress.org
* Setting up a Domain
* Choosing a Hosting Package
* Installing WordPress and Choosing a Theme
* A Note About WordPress and Essential Plugins
* Essential Pages
* The Anatomy Of an Optimized HomePage
* The Anatomy Of an Optimized WebPage
How-To Videos
* Setting up Domain & Hosting
* Installing WordPress
* Choosing a Theme & Installing Plugins
* Designing with WordPress

You can register online at https://drag.com.ng/web-design-workshop/

(1) (Reply)

100000 High Quality Editable Infographics Pack / Affordable And Professional Website Live At Yemlat / Introducing Clickloaded Tech Blog Template

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.