Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,896 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:26 AM

Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos (86539 Views)

See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) / The Nasty Shoes A Lady Won From Online Giveaway That Got People Talking (Photos) / The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by riczy(m): 9:13pm On Sep 27, 2017
Her legs be like Watin mummy titi day use turn "agidi"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by mansurah219(f): 9:13pm On Sep 27, 2017
Many are mad, but few are roaming
Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by lonlytroy(m): 9:14pm On Sep 27, 2017
That's south Africa
Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 27, 2017
lordraiden:
Na wa oh, this one tire me,she dey like girl we dey run streetz wella, she fit be white bra executioner. You neva know angry
Lol
Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by haykes(m): 9:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
See legs ugly things
Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by bmos(m): 9:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
FortifiedCity:
She is obviously sick na

Water don pass garri.
Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by Reference(m): 9:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
She's mentally disable

hmmm ....indeed many of you ladies are.
Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 27, 2017
undecided

Ugly hoe

She didnt even wear a sexy underwear with her two left leg.

I wont be surprised if her bf prefers doggy style with this her ugly face and body!!!
Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by okerekeikpo: 9:20pm On Sep 27, 2017
What's wrong with her dressing Na? Why can't people mind their business?
Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by SenorFax(m): 9:25pm On Sep 27, 2017
gurunlocker:
Awon Omo wobe, Omo thicker body
grin grin you mean "Tika bodi"

Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by jidxin(m): 9:26pm On Sep 27, 2017
Rokia2:
Chie what type of ugly shape is this.

I need this sort of overconfidence in my life. grin
nd u want me/us to believe u re d one on ur dp grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by Praktikals(m): 9:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
she should please wear this to oja-Oba in Ilorin
Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by kagari: 9:32pm On Sep 27, 2017
Rokia2:

When you stop giving a second thought what people feel about you, your level of confidence grows

Ironically what we fail to realise, no one really cares
Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by BumbleBee2ice(f): 9:33pm On Sep 27, 2017
Shey dis one look like normal person ni, mtcheeeeeeeeew
Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by buchilino(m): 9:36pm On Sep 27, 2017
Malawian gal, I knew it will be southern African gal.
Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
Reference:

hmmm ....indeed many of you ladies are.
yes we are.

Thank you God for opening my eyes to see that this one wants trouble and giving the grace to notice it before replying his comment. I know he wants a fight with me, but he won't get cos.
There, if madness nurtures such lucidity, God make me more mad, so that I won't fight with nairalanders again but learn to hold myself when they seek for a fight.
Amen
Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by Tex42(m): 9:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
Gross!
Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by gurunlocker: 9:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
SenorFax:
grin grin you mean "Tika bodi"
lol... na so... Awon Omo tika bodi
Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by sfinkzslot(m): 9:41pm On Sep 27, 2017
sfinkzslot:
only in South Africa
Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by Mezie1990(m): 9:44pm On Sep 27, 2017
I don't think she is OK
Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by hurlanrewaju(m): 9:49pm On Sep 27, 2017
chisos, bad market
Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by MTKbudapest(m): 9:50pm On Sep 27, 2017
In one word "madness" This is the sum total of civilisation. A cute 21st century girl. I wish my great grandma had lived to see this lady. gringringrin
Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by begwong: 9:52pm On Sep 27, 2017
She needs to be raped thru that her X leg arrse. End tym mammy wata
Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by wristbangle: 9:54pm On Sep 27, 2017
Rokia2:

lol anyway what happened to ur other account?
Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by reality17(m): 9:58pm On Sep 27, 2017
Rokia2:

Which overconfidence is greater than showing d shape of ur ugly looking azz on ur dp each time u change profile pix... I knw u are presentable facially but thats d confidence u need.... Displaying ur face every now and then gives u confidence and not displaying ur iya sikira looking azz
Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by Bakrabas: 10:00pm On Sep 27, 2017
South Africans and craziness are like pinky and the brain
Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by mechanics(m): 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2017
And she's not even fine sef. .
Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by Sunkyphil(m): 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2017
With d contour of d head am sure d person is from S.A

D person is actually from zimbabwe
Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by Badonasty(m): 10:09pm On Sep 27, 2017
Angelanest:
Just when you thought you've seen it all, comes this shocker. Photos of a scantily-clad lady lady have been trending over different social media platforms for obvious reason. The lady was spotted in her bra and underwear as she visited a market to buy some things.

The lady appeared unperturbed as she walked freely in front of shocked passersby.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/lady-spotted-in-her-underwear-in-a-market.html

This one is mad na
Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by jrklinz: 10:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
undecideddats wat 1 do,wen 1 has absolutly nothing 2 offer.
Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by tzminaj(f): 10:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
If to say na fine body e for no vex me.... What's all this nonsense werey leleyi o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Questions And Explanation On How To Draft And Cut Your Fabric On Any Styles / I Need Pics Of Ghana Weaving / Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.