Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,178 members, 7,807,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos (86638 Views)

See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) / The Nasty Shoes A Lady Won From Online Giveaway That Got People Talking (Photos) / The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by isahsalee: 10:19pm On Sep 27, 2017
I really sympathize her, young woman like this gone mad. Too bad
Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by philoo(m): 10:20pm On Sep 27, 2017
[b][/b]nobody seems to observe how neat and organized the local market is
Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by stevio(m): 10:21pm On Sep 27, 2017
This ur account balance no dey reduce grin,e dey stagnant cheesy?
falz87:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim
Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by Jennifer89(f): 10:25pm On Sep 27, 2017
Heat too much
Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by creepsyme(f): 10:31pm On Sep 27, 2017
Angelanest:
Just when you thought you've seen it all, comes this shocker. Photos of a scantily-clad lady lady have been trending over different social media platforms for obvious reason. The lady was spotted in her bra and underwear as she visited a market to buy some things.

The lady appeared unperturbed as she walked freely in front of shocked passersby.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/lady-spotted-in-her-underwear-in-a-market.html
This cannot happen in nigeria.
Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by josessybj: 10:32pm On Sep 27, 2017
Her life her way.
Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by Origin(f): 10:36pm On Sep 27, 2017
When you see 'stars' dressing like this..... Forgetting that they came in their cars left in their cars and took pictures while surrounded by bodyguards.

It's the same way with people who wear six inches heels walking the streets and inside bus cool. The person you are copying has a car and wears the heels minimally.
Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by davillian(m): 10:41pm On Sep 27, 2017
Rokia2:
Chie what type of ugly shape is this.

I need this sort of overconfidence in my life. grin
girls with this kind of legs are really tight and their kpomo dey always get grip. grin grin grin
Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by FODA(m): 10:42pm On Sep 27, 2017
Rokia2:

you look take away,your confidence is in God,see you soon.
Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by awumen101(m): 11:04pm On Sep 27, 2017
Aye toto. Aiye akamara
Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by Nov6(m): 11:13pm On Sep 27, 2017
Flashh:
What she took was too much for her brain.

i guess SUBATAMOL is taking its turn on her
Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by Flashh: 11:15pm On Sep 27, 2017
Nov6:

i guess SUBATAMOL is taking its turn on her
grin
Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by rafsonnggmail(m): 11:31pm On Sep 27, 2017
Rokia2:

Na banana shape angry grin cheesy
Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by talk2percy(m): 12:44am On Sep 28, 2017
Nna eh, abeg they get anything like V-leg or U-leg cuz I am not understanding the shape of her leg
Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by talk2percy(m): 12:46am On Sep 28, 2017
She don enter market be that, make them find chain, chain am oh...before she will become violent.
Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by Diso60090(m): 3:38am On Sep 28, 2017
purem:
Somebody is looking at

My comment like I have

Something meaningful

To say, I wish I have so

I wud'nt dissapoint u

But am sorry for

Disappointing u, please

Like my comment if u

Accept my apology
wetin you do
Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by FaroukM(m): 4:25am On Sep 28, 2017
I can see dy/dx leg
Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by Bobonowell(m): 4:48am On Sep 28, 2017
lordraiden:
Na wa oh, this one tire me,she dey like girl we dey run streetz wella, she fit be white bra executioner. You neva know angry

White angel or black bra oga which one are u talking about
Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by Wizaugpet(m): 5:21am On Sep 28, 2017
Wetin be this one? See Legs like Bonga Fish.... (Simile) undecided
Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by RillJ(m): 7:58am On Sep 28, 2017
Madness manifest differently.
She need help but doesn't know so!
Her body language and dress sense is however howling, Heeeeeeeeeeeeelp!
Shocker, she is not getting any from our present day society!
Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by kaptainblaq(m): 8:02am On Sep 28, 2017
chai.. where is her legs facing? ;Dchai.. where is her legs facing?
Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by lordraiden(m): 8:16am On Sep 28, 2017
Bobonowell:

White angel or black bra oga which one are u talking about
ok see dem, me no Sabi any one just dey mention am,since there is black bra there must b white one,so I tot
Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by ayorbammy007(m): 10:03am On Sep 28, 2017
falz87:
See my account balance is working for all mtn simup
how can I get mine please
Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by protocoll(m): 11:21am On Sep 28, 2017
Bishov:
cryNa them awon Afonja Republic
oponu
Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by Tecno66: 4:58pm On Sep 28, 2017
This na madness na. Na only who wear dirty tietie cloth dey mad? This one done mad na.
Angelanest:
Just when you thought you've seen it all, comes this shocker. Photos of a scantily-clad lady lady have been trending over different social media platforms for obvious reason. The lady was spotted in her bra and underwear as she visited a market to buy some things.

The lady appeared unperturbed as she walked freely in front of shocked passersby.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/lady-spotted-in-her-underwear-in-a-market.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Questions And Explanation On How To Draft And Cut Your Fabric On Any Styles / I Need Pics Of Ghana Weaving / Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.