₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,021,322 members, 4,307,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 20 June 2018 at 07:05 AM

How To Spy On Your Spouse or Lover Whatsapp Messages Without Them Knowing. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Spy On Your Spouse or Lover Whatsapp Messages Without Them Knowing. (1950 Views)

Guys Stop Invending Your GF Or Lover Phone ''privecy'' / SPY On Anyone / When You Chat Like This With Your Spouse Or Girlfriend (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Spy On Your Spouse or Lover Whatsapp Messages Without Them Knowing. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 27, 2017
Information is one of the most powerful tool in the world today regardless of the sector you belong, you remain in charge if you have the right information at your disposal.

So today, I want to share with you one of such information that will make you keep an eye on someone or your love ones who is cheating on you or about to cheat on you that you’re suspecting. With what you are about to read, it will help you keep an eye on your kids, or your girlfriend boyfriend, or your boyfriend side chick or your husband side chick.

Are you suspecting your wife or Husband? Do you belong to team snoop? Well to all the team snoop out there, I have a good news for you…

Note: Please I’m not responsible for the aftermath of this incase you are caught… it may end your relationship forever. So if you can’t keep up, don’t read on.

WhatsApp is one of the most popular Instant Messenger in the world and lot of people are using it including business men, students, Entrepreneurs etc. I’m guessing you have it installed already on your smartphone.
But today, I want to share with you how to keep an eye on someone WhatsApp in such away that no matter the message your prey receive, it will automatically land on your phone without the person knowing.
WhatsApp Clone allows you to run two WhatsApp on your smart devices (Your own and someone else )

Feature of WhatsApp Clone

1. You can clone your work account to your personal phone/tablet or vice versa.
2. You can use same WhatsApp account on mobiles and tablets.
3. You can have 2 WhatsApp account in same mobile.
4. Send and receive messages, pictures or even videos from your friends and family with Clone WhatsApp easily!
5. You can secure your Clone WhatsWeb for whatsapp with Password.
6. You can easily catch your boyfriend, girlfried, husband/wife who is cheating on you

Where Can I Download it?

Go to.play store and search for clone Watsweb
>>Install the Clone Whatsapp

>>Optional: enter a new password to secure your WhatsApp clone

>>Open your Whatsapp Clone and you’ll see a QR code

>>Open the victims phone>>from the chat screen>>Navigate to menu> WhatsApp web

>>Scan the QR code to the victims WhatsApp Web

Immediately, all the messages will be loaded on your device and you are good to go.

Pls leave your comments and question below.

Source; https://droidtechnews.com/how-to-spy-on-someone-whatsapp-messages-without-them-knowing/
Re: How To Spy On Your Spouse or Lover Whatsapp Messages Without Them Knowing. by purem(m): 6:58pm On Sep 27, 2017
Re: How To Spy On Your Spouse or Lover Whatsapp Messages Without Them Knowing. by HelenBee(f): 7:27pm On Sep 27, 2017
If you don't trust yourself, you can't trust others.

1 Like

Re: How To Spy On Your Spouse or Lover Whatsapp Messages Without Them Knowing. by Dopeyomi(m): 7:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
All this wahala to catch a cheating Wife
Re: How To Spy On Your Spouse or Lover Whatsapp Messages Without Them Knowing. by phintohlar(f): 7:55pm On Sep 27, 2017
My question is,how can i get caught?
Re: How To Spy On Your Spouse or Lover Whatsapp Messages Without Them Knowing. by apholaryn: 9:50pm On Sep 27, 2017
phintohlar:
My question is,how can i get caught?
you really wanna know?
Re: How To Spy On Your Spouse or Lover Whatsapp Messages Without Them Knowing. by phintohlar(f): 10:00pm On Sep 27, 2017
apholaryn:
you really wanna know?
sure
Re: How To Spy On Your Spouse or Lover Whatsapp Messages Without Them Knowing. by apholaryn: 10:50pm On Sep 27, 2017
phintohlar:
sure
u ain't ready
Re: How To Spy On Your Spouse or Lover Whatsapp Messages Without Them Knowing. by phintohlar(f): 11:03pm On Sep 27, 2017
apholaryn:
u ain't ready
how?
Re: How To Spy On Your Spouse or Lover Whatsapp Messages Without Them Knowing. by mofeoluwadassah: 11:07pm On Sep 27, 2017
i swear you will just kill yourself over nothing
Re: How To Spy On Your Spouse or Lover Whatsapp Messages Without Them Knowing. by hooklover: 3:13am On Sep 28, 2017
Hmm bad idea oh.jus seeing this some of the married ladies I date we use wassap to chat and plan our meetings....
Re: How To Spy On Your Spouse or Lover Whatsapp Messages Without Them Knowing. by crunchyDope(m): 7:07am On Sep 28, 2017
Op ...v.i no fit handle dis suicide rate o...la look la death...grin
Re: How To Spy On Your Spouse or Lover Whatsapp Messages Without Them Knowing. by cuteralph101(m): 5:29pm On Sep 28, 2017
whitewalkers:
Information is one of the most powerful tool in the world today regardless of the sector you belong, you remain in charge if you have the right information at your disposal.

So today, I want to share with you one of such information that will make you keep an eye on someone or your love ones who is cheating on you or about to cheat on you that you’re suspecting. With what you are about to read, it will help you keep an eye on your kids, or your girlfriend boyfriend, or your boyfriend side chick or your husband side chick.

Are you suspecting your wife or Husband? Do you belong to team snoop? Well to all the team snoop out there, I have a good news for you…

Note: Please I’m not responsible for the aftermath of this incase you are caught… it may end your relationship forever. So if you can’t keep up, don’t read on.

WhatsApp is one of the most popular Instant Messenger in the world and lot of people are using it including business men, students, Entrepreneurs etc. I’m guessing you have it installed already on your smartphone.
But today, I want to share with you how to keep an eye on someone WhatsApp in such away that no matter the message your prey receive, it will automatically land on your phone without the person knowing.
WhatsApp Clone allows you to run two WhatsApp on your smart devices (Your own and someone else )

Feature of WhatsApp Clone

1. You can clone your work account to your personal phone/tablet or vice versa.
2. You can use same WhatsApp account on mobiles and tablets.
3. You can have 2 WhatsApp account in same mobile.
4. Send and receive messages, pictures or even videos from your friends and family with Clone WhatsApp easily!
5. You can secure your Clone WhatsWeb for whatsapp with Password.
6. You can easily catch your boyfriend, girlfried, husband/wife who is cheating on you

Where Can I Download it?

Go to.play store and search for clone Watsweb
>>Install the Clone Whatsapp

>>Optional: enter a new password to secure your WhatsApp clone

>>Open your Whatsapp Clone and you’ll see a QR code

>>Open the victims phone>>from the chat screen>>Navigate to menu> WhatsApp web

>>Scan the QR code to the victims WhatsApp Web

Immediately, all the messages will be loaded on your device and you are good to go.

Pls leave your comments and question below.

Source; https://droidtechnews.com/how-to-spy-on-someone-whatsapp-messages-without-them-knowing/

How not to be caught cheating by ur spouse or lover.

Turn on whatsapp click the 3 vertical dots select whatsapp web...you will see who's snooping on u log out or download GB whatsapp save a name as Freda Shop rite or something sexy. Chat with yourself and like talk how u gosh about ur lover and sometimes state most atimes how u don't know how u get distracted and u bout making a final decision if she hasn't hammered u yet o. That might reduce the damage done if she's been quietly noticing u messing around.

P. S. Always play smart...if u a real man this u don't need this sh*t
Re: How To Spy On Your Spouse or Lover Whatsapp Messages Without Them Knowing. by AkProsper(m): 6:50pm On Sep 28, 2017
when you die of hypertension, your partner will marry another person. and guess what, life goes on.

check my signature ⬇️⬇️⬇️

2 Likes

(0) (Reply)

What Are Chances My Aunty Will Replace My Uncle On Bed With Me / He Married Me A Virgin, Yet He Treated Me Like Trash / Indiscriminate Kissing May Cause Sore Throat - Medical Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.