Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,521 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:04 PM

Drupal: How To Integrate Bulk SMS To Work In Website? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Drupal: How To Integrate Bulk SMS To Work In Website? (1962 Views)

Five Important Rules In Website Design / Who Can Divert Sms To Another Phone With Just The Phone Number / How To Integrate Bulk SMS To Work In Drupal Website? (2) (3) (4)

Drupal: How To Integrate Bulk SMS To Work In Website? by FriendNG: 7:36pm On Sep 27, 2017
Hello. How do I integrate Nigerian http Sms gateway api to work in drupal website into a module. (I will pay if I can get how)

I decided to post it here because the right section is dry. No 1 to answer
Re: Drupal: How To Integrate Bulk SMS To Work In Website? by bassdow: 2:24am On Sep 28, 2017
Hi
I can be of help
Kindly get in touch
Re: Drupal: How To Integrate Bulk SMS To Work In Website? by FriendNG: 7:11am On Sep 28, 2017
bassdow:
Hi
I can be of help
Kindly get in touch
Hello let's talk then. Have you used drupal SMS framework before.
Re: Drupal: How To Integrate Bulk SMS To Work In Website? by bassdow: 8:17am On Sep 28, 2017
FriendNG:

Hello let's talk then. Have you used drupal SMS framework before.

What version of Drupal - 6 or 7 or 8
is it an existing website
for your question, I have used Drupal before. Don't think there's anything like Drupal SmS framework

You can chat me up on WhatsApp

Free Download: These Tools Will Help You Build Online Business Fast / How Much Do You Currently Change Dollars From Aboki (Black Market) / A Tale Of Two Websites