Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,870 members, 7,798,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria (40307 Views)

Ten (10) Ways To Recover From Breakup / Wife Carries And Kisses Her Husband In Wedding Photo / Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by chatinent: 8:29pm On Sep 27, 2017
All right reserved.
Dear prettiest,
It is a good thing to decipher that prince charming if really he is husband material to avoid stumbling upon. There is this rampant saying that 'real men are difficult to find.' How true is this? Well, let's harness few things to check while choosing a male life partner, not just a male lover!
1. Am I a side-chick? Yes, dear ladies, you should ascertain your stance in the relationship so as to discover what really he sees you as.
2. What does he take me as? My dear, you might be an alternative to his boredom. Do check, check and check.
3. Is he ready? Is he, really? Does his readiness register in your IQ? Is he financially, emotionally, physically and spiritually ready? Or is he just trying to fulfil all righteousness, from maybe his family or likewise?
4. Are you ready? Suppose he is ready, are you, also? Are you looking up to married Amaka and also wants to be classified among the married? Are you jumping into marriage because of pressure? Maybe, because everyone is? Or perhaps, because you are of age? Don't compromise your future with mere thoughts.
5. What does he do to earn a living? Dear dear, don't let expensive gifts blind you as it may turn expensive shit. Check what he does for a living? Many ladies feel reluctant in this area. But I tell you dear, you are feeling reluctant for your future.
6. Where is he from? Does his people approve you? Do yours approve him? Do they? Check all these minors things to fuel your happiness, loveliest.
7. Does he love you? If you think it doesn't matter, sooner or later, you will know it does.
8. Do you love him? Please, always marry who you love and who could catch a grenade for you.
9. Does he have what I call 'marriage maturity?' I mean, does he know what he is jumping into? Will he tomorrow turn you into a punching sack? Will he tomorrow throw you out of his house? Study him.
10. Is he a drunk? Does he flirt? What are his bad characters? Figure these out! A drunk will make a bad companion. A flirt will still look outside for other skirts.
Dear beautiful, dating failures are usually marriage failures. - Richie.
Origin: http://chatinent.com.ng/index.php?showtopic=372&st=0&#entry712

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by onyeezeigbo: 8:29pm On Sep 27, 2017
If the lady go check all this,then she no go fit marry.

assuming lola is waiting for okoye's family approval she no go marry Peter,she be sharp girl grin
you only need to be smart and alert make no woman no come collect your destiny husband.

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
The fear of God is very important.

Faith.

52 Likes

Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by chatinent: 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2017
onyeezeigbo:
If the lady go check all this,then she no go fit marry.

assuming lola is waiting for okoye's family approval she no go marry Peter,she be sharp girl grin
you only need to be smart and alert make no woman no come collect your destiny husband.

This is funny, however, Lola was not after marriage but wealth; it's pellucid.

9 Likes

Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by onyeezeigbo: 8:55pm On Sep 27, 2017
chatinent:

This is funny, however, Lola was not after marriage but wealth; it's pellucid.
na her destiny joor grin

1 Like

Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by Florblu(f): 9:00pm On Sep 27, 2017
What about his Anger speedometer?

26 Likes

Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2017
The only thing to check is

is he religious

does he have sense

is he a sexist/misogynist

is he business oriented

does he know how to save and manage money(cant have a husband who doesn't save it doesn't know how to manage our funds)

lastly does he like anime( I can't be watching anime and 1 human being will be complaining)

modified

sh.it I forgot to add can he fvck as in give me mind blowing orgasms

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 27, 2017
Evaberry:
The only thing to check is

is he religious

does he have sense

is he a sexist/misogynist

is he business oriented

does he know how to save and manage money(cant have a husband who doesn't save it doesn't know how to manage our funds)

lastly does he like anime( I can't be watching anime and 1 human being will be complaining)

and lastly does he have an ass as "fine" as pikoo cheesy

for record i like ladies who love anime cos i love anime me self cool

2 Likes

Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by mofeoluwadassah: 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2017
a guy dat loves watching catoon kiss and not zeeworld sad

7 Likes

Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by Greystone: 10:17pm On Sep 27, 2017
chatinent:
All right reserved.

5. What does he do to earn a living?

7. Does he love you?
8. Do you love him?
9. Does he have what I call 'marriage maturity?'

these are by far the most important

3 Likes

Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:18pm On Sep 27, 2017
Make sure he's a Chelsea fan, not Bayern

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by MustiizRaja(m): 10:18pm On Sep 27, 2017
thank God ball I no dey watch
ball
na only India film sohtey more reason why my wife will cherish me
Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by ernneyce(m): 10:18pm On Sep 27, 2017
If he's got all the good qualities.. He must be jesu grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by jayloms: 10:18pm On Sep 27, 2017
You better ensure you are not a slay queen for searching for these qualities and you better have something tangible to offer other than your beat-up puzzay, otherwise, the thunder that will faya you eh! will leave your village ppl feeling pity for you.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by lekjons(m): 10:18pm On Sep 27, 2017
11. Check his moniker angry

thepussyhunter:

6 Likes

Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by FitnessDoctor: 10:19pm On Sep 27, 2017
Funny enough most women act on emotions and not cognitive intelligence. A lady gets attracted to a mans physical attributes and get emotional attached when he is funny, caring, mature and smart, they dont really ask for much information because they believe they are in love and before you know it, some old habits or influences start rearing its ugly head and the next thing they say is that "this was not the man i fell in love with"
I believe the information could have provided more value if was coming from the op's experience.
Just like the way I post on my blog www.realfitbody.com I try to make sure its not just assumptions, but my real life experience added too because in reality things are always different and may never go as planned even if you are follow the guidelines strictly.
I remain your favorite health blogger Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

7 Likes

Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by Josephjnr(m): 10:19pm On Sep 27, 2017
Isorite.
Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by Henrolla(m): 10:19pm On Sep 27, 2017
Above all, Let the Holy Spirit lead you.
He does it better..

22 Likes

Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by Narldon: 10:19pm On Sep 27, 2017
Oluwasaeon:

My Brother,

My Greatest Worry right Now is that Bayern Munich is now struggling for 3rd place..

To ensure They knock Arsenal out of Europa league

10 Likes

Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by 9japrof(m): 10:20pm On Sep 27, 2017
Walahi na all this checks and balances na e aunty bisola dey do like play like play clock 40 years no husband. Now even if na wheel barrow pusher show now, aunty bisola dey ready to say yes so that she can answer Mrs.

All this rules and regulations wey OP dey give una, how many e don help. OP you wicked sha, you should have put an age bracket na. Your headline should be if your between 21 and 28, try this else accept any husband wey come your way.

7 Likes

Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by Eagle360(m): 10:20pm On Sep 27, 2017
When u shout Sai Buhari among IPOD grin.

How many likes for Chelsea Tonight. Make Altletico Madrid look ordinary

8 Likes

Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 27, 2017
Kuku find a clay and mold him undecided

10 Likes

Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 27, 2017
angry
Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by Intellad(m): 10:20pm On Sep 27, 2017
I choose any fine black man, with a big dick
Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by moscobabs(m): 10:21pm On Sep 27, 2017
Y

1 Like

Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 27, 2017
Number 8...Catch Gre.... wetin? U dey Mad
Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 27, 2017
Wen are we going to stop seeing dese sort of threads angry
Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by wizard007(m): 10:25pm On Sep 27, 2017
MustiizRaja:
thank God ball I no dey watch
ball
na only India film sohtey more reason why my wife will cherish me

God help you, you get hooked to a woman like my ex, that's the beginning of your woes, babe likes soccer as almost as I do, at a point her interest was above mine, y'all need to go out more and meet people and stop the stereotyping of gender on some issues.

1 Like

Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by AuroraB(f): 10:28pm On Sep 27, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
Omg! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by lelvin(m): 10:31pm On Sep 27, 2017
Una no do tall, dark and handsome again? Or must own a car and a house in Abuja or Lagos.

Everybody don wise up, no body wan do...

9 Likes

Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by Mznaett: 10:34pm On Sep 27, 2017
Wahala dey o
Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by castrol180(m): 10:35pm On Sep 27, 2017
This pooh make front page instead of it to be dropped in the loo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship / My Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Should I Follow My Mother's Advice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.