Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,824 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Mr 2kay Has Another Hot Girlfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr 2kay Has Another Hot Girlfriend (1086 Views)

Musician Patoranking Shows Off His Hot Girlfriend In Recent Post(photos) / “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty / Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr 2kay Has Another Hot Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
Mr 2kay seems to have moved on from his on and off relationship with former Big Brother Naija housemate, Gifty.

Though he's yet to react to news of him impregnating her but we've had our eyes on him for a bit and we can tell you that Mr 2kay has moved on to another fair skinned beauty.

Her name is Cynthia Panicoff and they've been dating low-key for about 2-months now. They are so drunk in love that they step out to events together. Just last week, they attended 2face Idibia's birthday party at Club Rumors hand-in-hand.

Source:http://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2017/09/mr-2kay-has-another-pretty-girlfriend.html

Re: Mr 2kay Has Another Hot Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 27, 2017
Re: Mr 2kay Has Another Hot Girlfriend by Slayer2: 11:19pm On Sep 27, 2017
Dayyuuum. This one over make brain.

Dayum. My kind of woman. Lekapciois with a portable back side. I can break the bank for this chick.

Dayum.

Person self nor they see all this kind babes for warri o.

Dayum

Re: Mr 2kay Has Another Hot Girlfriend by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:08am On Sep 28, 2017
eeehn that's OK for him nah

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Davido Meets The Crown Prince Of Benin Kingdom In Benin City / Davido & Wizkid Spotted In The Same Car After The Dubai Backstage Fight (vid) / Wizkid Welcomes New Baby, Names Him Zion. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.