Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,920 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Palestinian Terrorist Kills 3 Israelis Outside West Bank Settlement(pic) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Palestinian Terrorist Kills 3 Israelis Outside West Bank Settlement(pic) (805 Views)

IDF Kills 3 Israeli Hostages After Mistaking Them For "Threat" / Palestinians Vandalize West Bank Shrine As Tensions Soar (Pix) / Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Palestinian Terrorist Kills 3 Israelis Outside West Bank Settlement(pic) by cristianisraeli: 11:21pm On Sep 27, 2017
Palestinian gunman killed three Israelis and critically wounded a fourth outside a West Bank settlement before he was shot dead Tuesday, dealing a new blow to the efforts by President Donald Trump's Middle East envoy to restart long-stalled peace talks.

The early morning shooting, which took place as Palestinian laborers were lined up to enter the Har Adar settlement, was one of the deadliest attacks in a two-year spasm of violence. While Israeli leaders condemned the attack, the gunman was identified as a lone assailant motivated by personal problems, leaving Israel with limited options for responding.

Trump's envoy, Jason Greenblatt, said he was "horrified" by the attack. "All must stand against terror!" he wrote on his Twitter page.

Greenblatt has been shuttling between the sides in search of a formula for restarting peace talks between Israel and the Palestinians. But eight months after Trump took office, there has been no tangible progress, and the administration has said it needs more time to draw up a proposal.

reenblatt, who arrived in the region Monday, is scheduled to meet with Israeli and Palestinian leaders in the coming days.

He is sure to get an earful from the Israeli side, which has long accused Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas of inciting violence and complained about his practice of giving stipends to the families of people killed in clashes with Israel, even attackers.

"Before talking about any kind of negotiations, the world must demand of the Palestinian Authority to stop its incitement and encouragement of terror," said Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman.

Abbas' office remained silent on the attack. But in the past, while criticizing violence, Abbas has said such attacks are the result of frustration after decades of Israeli occupation.

"Israel holds the responsibility for any Palestinian attack because these attacks come as reactions to the Israeli crimes against our people," said Munir al-Jaghoub, a midlevel official in Abbas' Fatah party, in a social media post.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu urged Abbas "to condemn this attack, not try to justify it."

He said the attacker's home would be demolished and that permits allowing members of his extended family to enter Israel to work would be revoked. Israeli forces also prevented residents of the attacker's nearby village, Beit Surik, from exiting, and arrested three of his brothers.

September 26, 2017: Solomon Gabrieh, 20, was killed by a Palestinian terrorist

Re: Palestinian Terrorist Kills 3 Israelis Outside West Bank Settlement(pic) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 28, 2017
Palestinian killed Israelis and automatically they become terrorists but same can't be said when Israelis kills Palestinians. Well, you don't expect anything different from someone filled with hyprocisy and bigotry.

2 Likes

Re: Palestinian Terrorist Kills 3 Israelis Outside West Bank Settlement(pic) by cristianisraeli: 7:32pm On Sep 28, 2017
ollah1:
Palestinian killed Israelis and automatically they become terrorists but same can't be said when Israelis kills Palestinians. Well, you don't expect anything different from someone filled with hyprocisy and bigotry.

SHUT UP!!!

1 Like

Re: Palestinian Terrorist Kills 3 Israelis Outside West Bank Settlement(pic) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 28, 2017
cristianisraeli:

SHUT UP!!!

When a fact can't be countered, expect abuses from such party. Shalom!!

4 Likes

Re: Palestinian Terrorist Kills 3 Israelis Outside West Bank Settlement(pic) by cristianisraeli: 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2017
ollah1:

When a fact can't be countered, expect abuses from such party. Shalom!!

you want me to start going back and forth with you mr that removed a from allah and calls him self ollah

a palestinian man that was given work permit to work in israeli killed 3 people and all you could say is bla bla bla and thats why i said.SHUT UP!!!
Re: Palestinian Terrorist Kills 3 Israelis Outside West Bank Settlement(pic) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 28, 2017
cristianisraeli:

you want me to start going back and forth with you mr that removed a from allah and calls him self ollah

a palestinian man that was given work permit to work in israeli killed 3 people and all you could say is bla bla bla and thats why i said.SHUT UP!!!

Your usual blabing

1 Like

Re: Palestinian Terrorist Kills 3 Israelis Outside West Bank Settlement(pic) by cuvox(m): 9:04pm On Sep 28, 2017
hhhhhmmmmm
Re: Palestinian Terrorist Kills 3 Israelis Outside West Bank Settlement(pic) by cristianisraeli: 9:38pm On Sep 28, 2017
ollah1:

Your usual blabing

now i tell you the truth and you call it blabbing..continue

even the son of HAMAS is not pro israeli

by the way na you they blab and thats why i said SHUT UP!
Re: Palestinian Terrorist Kills 3 Israelis Outside West Bank Settlement(pic) by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 29, 2017
cristianisraeli:

now i tell you the truth and you call it blabbing..continue

even the son of HAMAS is not pro israeli

by the way na you they blab and thats why i said SHUT UP!

What truth did you tell me? The place you lifted the news from tagged them gunmen but the hypocrisy and bigotry in you wrote terrorist. Have you ever tagged an Israeli a terrorist even when they go outta the line?
Re: Palestinian Terrorist Kills 3 Israelis Outside West Bank Settlement(pic) by cristianisraeli: 10:17am On Sep 29, 2017
ollah1:

What truth did you tell me? The place you lifted the news from tagged them gunmen but the hypocrisy and bigotry in you wrote terrorist. Have you ever tagged an Israeli a terrorist even when they go outta the line?

he is a terrorist and not a gunman.where did i lift it from?do you see any link there?i know you always feel dizzy when you hear the truth

The girl is proud of her father, the terrorist, for murdering three Israelis on Tuesday, including an Israeli Arab Muslim.
"I love you 5x wherever you were and wherever you'll be you are the most beautiful in the universe dad"

Re: Palestinian Terrorist Kills 3 Israelis Outside West Bank Settlement(pic) by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 29, 2017
cristianisraeli:

he is a terrorist and not a gunman.where did i lift it from?do you see any link there?i know you always feel dizzy when you hear the truth

The girl is proud of her father, the terrorist, for murdering three Israelis on Tuesday, including an Israeli Arab Muslim.
"I love you 5x wherever you were and wherever you'll be you are the most beautiful in the universe dad"

So you wrote the article yourself since you didn't provide a link right ?

Secondly, when Isrealis kills Palentinians why don't you call them terrorrists?
Re: Palestinian Terrorist Kills 3 Israelis Outside West Bank Settlement(pic) by cristianisraeli: 11:29am On Sep 29, 2017
ollah1:

So you wrote the article yourself since you didn't provide a link right ?

Secondly, when Isrealis kills Palentinians why don't you call them terrorrists?

israelis dont kill palestenians out of hate they kill in self defence,ok

i got the news from a news website and not your main stream media that is always against the only true democracy in the middle east where christians,muslims and jews can worship freely..

israel gave those palestenians work permit to come and work in israel and make money all they do is kill.and do you know israelis are not allowed to visit palestenian areas..but the israelis allow them come to isreal..now who are the real haters

Re: Palestinian Terrorist Kills 3 Israelis Outside West Bank Settlement(pic) by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 29, 2017
cristianisraeli:

israelis dont kill palestenians out of hate they kill in self defence,ok

i got the news from a news website and not your main stream media that is always against the only true democracy in the middle east where christians,muslims and jews can worship freely..

israel gave those palestenians work permit to come and work in israel and make money all they do is kill.and do you know israelis are not allowed to visit palestenian areas..but the israelis allow them come to isreal..now who are the real haters

So no Isreali as killed any Palestinian out of hate? Not one at al? undecided
Re: Palestinian Terrorist Kills 3 Israelis Outside West Bank Settlement(pic) by cristianisraeli: 11:37am On Sep 29, 2017
ollah1:

So no Isreali as killed any Palestinian out of hate? Not one at al? undecided

pals are taught to hate israelis from school in their text books and the jews are always defending themselves..yes we have few cases of where isreali civilians shoots pals but i tell you it is not out of hate
Re: Palestinian Terrorist Kills 3 Israelis Outside West Bank Settlement(pic) by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 29, 2017
cristianisraeli:

pals are taught to hate israelis from school in their text books and the jews are always defending themselves..yes we have few cases of where isreali civilians shoots pals but i tell you it is not out of hate

Double standards
Hypocrisy

I tuale for you
Re: Palestinian Terrorist Kills 3 Israelis Outside West Bank Settlement(pic) by cristianisraeli: 11:42am On Sep 29, 2017
ollah1:

Double standards
Hypocrisy

I tuale for you

muslims are the kings of hypocrisy all over the world so stop shooting yourself in the foot
Re: Palestinian Terrorist Kills 3 Israelis Outside West Bank Settlement(pic) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 29, 2017
cristianisraeli:

muslims are the kings of hypocrisy all over the world so stop shooting yourself in the foot

Quit shifting goal posts. Own up to your hypocrisy and bigotry.
Re: Palestinian Terrorist Kills 3 Israelis Outside West Bank Settlement(pic) by cristianisraeli: 4:10pm On Sep 29, 2017
ollah1:

you are supporting a mad terrorist that killed 3 people..how low can you really be?its a muslim thing so am not suprised
Re: Palestinian Terrorist Kills 3 Israelis Outside West Bank Settlement(pic) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 29, 2017
cristianisraeli:

you are supporting a mad terrorist that killed 3 people..how low can you really be?its a muslim thing so am not suprised

Continue shifting goal post and wondering how my comments correlates to supporting him.
Re: Palestinian Terrorist Kills 3 Israelis Outside West Bank Settlement(pic) by cristianisraeli: 4:36pm On Sep 29, 2017
ollah1:

Continue shifting goal post and wondering how my comments correlates to supporting him.

the thing is if you want to argue with me about israeli palestinian conflict.i will open a thread and we can debate about it so we all can know where you stand.enough of your taqqiya.because you keep talking from the side of your mouth

palestenians teach their children about killing jews...they pay them for killing jews.do you know how much that guys family will be paid for killing jews?why do you pay people that kill?is that not madness..tell me

I SUPPORT ISREAL AND AM PRO ISREAL

OLLAH1 WHO DO YOU SUPPORT
Re: Palestinian Terrorist Kills 3 Israelis Outside West Bank Settlement(pic) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 29, 2017
cristianisraeli:

the thing is if you want to argue with me about israeli palestinian conflict.i will open a thread and we can debate about it so we all can know where you stand.enough of your taqqiya.because you keep talking from the side of your mouth

palestenians teach their children about killing jews...they pay them for killing jews.do you know how much that guys family will be paid for killing jews?why do you pay people that kill?is that not madness..tell me

I SUPPORT ISREAL AND AM PRO ISREAL

OLLAH1 WHO DO YOU SUPPORT

Quit shifting goal post. The thread isn't about who you support or not and I'm not into that bullshit. The simple thing is that, you tagged him a terrorist because he killed Isrealis.

Have you ever tagged Isrealis terrorists when they kill Palestinians? Hell no.
Re: Palestinian Terrorist Kills 3 Israelis Outside West Bank Settlement(pic) by cristianisraeli: 4:51pm On Sep 29, 2017
ollah1:

Quit shifting goal post. The thread isn't about who you support or not and I'm not into that bullshit. The simple thing is that, you tagged him a terrorist because he killed Isrealis.

Have you ever tagged Isrealis terrorists when they kill Palestinians? Hell no.

the bro kindly bleep off...and continue supporting your terrorist killing brothers in israel..i bet you want to kill an israeli as well.you will get paid done worry...and yes let it sink inside your thick skull

HIS IS A TERRORIST AND HE IS GOING TO HELL..NO 72 VRIGINS FOR HIM
Re: Palestinian Terrorist Kills 3 Israelis Outside West Bank Settlement(pic) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2017
cristianisraeli:

the bro kindly bleep off...and continue supporting your terrorist killing brothers in israel..i bet you want to kill an israeli as well.you will get paid done worry...and yes let it sink inside your thick skull

HIS IS A TERRORIST AND HE IS GOING TO HELL..NO 72 VRIGINS FOR HIM

I like discussing with logical and analytical people. You aren't only far from it but also an emotiona hypocrite and a bigot.

Shalom!
Re: Palestinian Terrorist Kills 3 Israelis Outside West Bank Settlement(pic) by cristianisraeli: 5:01pm On Sep 29, 2017
ollah1:

I like discussing with logical and analytical people. You aren't only far from it but also an emotiona hypocrite and a bigot.

Shalom!

Shut up!!! you know nothing

you are known for supporting terror activities of your fellow muslims and am not suprised
Re: Palestinian Terrorist Kills 3 Israelis Outside West Bank Settlement(pic) by abduljabbar4(m): 8:34pm On Sep 30, 2017
ollah1:

stop wasting your time on that bigot. his hypocrisy can only be rivalled by that of olaadebu
Re: Palestinian Terrorist Kills 3 Israelis Outside West Bank Settlement(pic) by cristianisraeli: 8:48pm On Sep 30, 2017
abduljabbar4:

stop wasting your time on that bigot. his hypocrisy can only be rivalled by that of olaadebu

another islamic camel...did you take a sip of camel piss today..
Re: Palestinian Terrorist Kills 3 Israelis Outside West Bank Settlement(pic) by abduljabbar4(m): 8:53pm On Sep 30, 2017
cristianisraeli:

another islamic camel...did you take a sip of camel piss today..
seun lalasticlala obinoscopy OAM4J
Re: Palestinian Terrorist Kills 3 Israelis Outside West Bank Settlement(pic) by cristianisraeli: 9:01pm On Sep 30, 2017
abduljabbar4:

seun lalasticlala obinoscopy OAM4J

(1) (Reply)

‘iran Will Pay A Very Big Price, It’s Not A Warning, It’s A Threat – Donald Trum / Us Sue Chinal Govt $20 Trillion For Releasing Biological Weapon Called Covid 19 / Putin Sent Us To Die In Ukraine- Captured Russian Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.