Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Advantages And Disadvantages Of Rooting An Android Phone - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Advantages And Disadvantages Of Rooting An Android Phone (13241 Views)

TECH: How To Hack Wifi Password From Android Phones Without Rooting / How Do I Change Infinix Note 4 Font Without Rooting? / [ROOTING] Tecno Wx3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advantages And Disadvantages Of Rooting An Android Phone by olarwarleh(m): 6:10pm On Sep 28, 2017
XtianXander:
I'm using Lucky Patcher without rooting my phone...
I thought it needed rooting to work
Re: Advantages And Disadvantages Of Rooting An Android Phone by donkossy(m): 8:08pm On Sep 28, 2017
donMIG:
My infinix hot not is ROOTED I repeat ROOTED!
4 how long?
2years
Any issues?
NONE!
advice to pple
Root only if u have an app u desperately want to use if not carry ur tin jeje dei use
I rooted mine because of ifont app
Its giving me joy!
send screen shot of the app and the font make I see
Re: Advantages And Disadvantages Of Rooting An Android Phone by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 28, 2017
donMIG:
My infinix hot not is ROOTED I repeat ROOTED!
4 how long?
2years
Any issues?
NONE!
advice to pple
Root only if u have an app u desperately want to use if not carry ur tin jeje dei use
I rooted mine because of ifont app
Its giving me joy!
How did U root it because I want to root this one, it is lollipop
Re: Advantages And Disadvantages Of Rooting An Android Phone by XtianXander(m): 11:36pm On Sep 28, 2017
olarwarleh:
I thought it needed rooting to work
That is what I thought in the first place, but later discovered you can use it without rooting but it won't be as efficient as when the phone is rooted.
Re: Advantages And Disadvantages Of Rooting An Android Phone by XtianXander(m): 11:38pm On Sep 28, 2017
Prudent200:
big lie
I already said what I got to say... I don't give a fucking damn if you believe it or not.
Re: Advantages And Disadvantages Of Rooting An Android Phone by XtianXander(m): 11:42pm On Sep 28, 2017
olamitiwale:
Some apps require busybox to perform advance operations.
Some apps get inbuilt busybox, while you have to download it for some.
So do you really need to download this busybox of a thing to use lucky patcher? What advanced features will it offer for the app?
Re: Advantages And Disadvantages Of Rooting An Android Phone by donMIG(m): 1:19am On Oct 16, 2017
donkossy:
send screen shot of the app and the font make I see

Oya feed ur eyes

I used king root ap

Re: Advantages And Disadvantages Of Rooting An Android Phone by donMIG(m): 1:23am On Oct 16, 2017
profolaolu:
How did U root it because I want to root this one, it is lollipop

Mine too is lollipop
2gb ram
Get its not hard now
Just make sure u have data. .run d rootapp...once it reaches 100% u good to go

Re: Advantages And Disadvantages Of Rooting An Android Phone by HarveyDeven: 10:05am On Oct 16, 2017
The only difference is that you can damage your phone easily, if you don't have any proper technical knowledge.
Re: Advantages And Disadvantages Of Rooting An Android Phone by ewizard1: 2:19pm On Oct 16, 2017
Rooting is cool if you know your way around the System!

Sometimes, I just don't like how every type of my phone has the same Ringtone/Notification tone with me, I get new cool ones, push them in and purge the pre-installed ones.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

[video] TECNO Mobile Is A Global Brand – Slot CEO / 5G License Auction: MTN, Airtel, Mafab Head Into 5th Round As Price hits $215m / Converting Phone's Internet Connection To Wifi Or Wireless Hotspot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.