Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Woman Films Maid Fall From 7th Floor Window Instead Of Helping Her - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Woman Films Maid Fall From 7th Floor Window Instead Of Helping Her (471 Views)

Dollar Dumped? India Bought 1m Barrels Of Oil From UAE Using Rupees Instead Of $ / Bush Condemns Putin's Invasion Of 'Iraq' Instead Of Ukraine / 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Films Maid Fall From 7th Floor Window Instead Of Helping Her by BisQuit(m): 6:02am On Sep 28, 2017
The age of social media has affected humanity to a great extent as people find it more important to upload photos or videos online to garner likes and comments. This is what is reflected in the case of the domestic maid who was filmed while she hung for her life from the seventh-floor window.

A Kuwaiti woman denied to help her maid who was clinging to life outside her seventh-floor window and she even recorded the horrifying incident as the domestic worker lost her grip.

But, it did not end as the video was posted on the Twitter account and the viewers watched with horror as she fell to the ground but the woman stood there and didn’t do anything.

Where is Humanity?

A news service in Kuwait captioned the video uploaded by the twitter user @Almajlliss with the title, “When humanity is absent because of the mobile video.”

What was more shocking is that the woman even spoke to the maid before she fell. As per the translation of one of the comments, the woman said, “You crazy! Come here!”

Watch the Video Below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oL3YD5PfePA

The maid from Ethiopia claimed it was not a suicide attempt. While in the hospital she said,

“The lady put me in the bathroom and was about to kill me in the bathroom without anybody finding out, she would have thrown my body out like rubbish, so instead of staying there I went to save myself and then I fell.”

Maid Survived

Amazingly, the maid lived but suffered a broken arm and injuries to her nose and ears. A witness on the ground where she plummeted to, recorded what followed next as firefighters attempting to help the clearly dazed woman down a ladder.

Watch the next video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sf4J0vO-rs

The Kuwait Society for Human Rights informed the authorities to investigate the case and take it to the court.

As per reports the woman who filmed the maid’s fall has been detained by Kuwaiti police. When asked, the woman said she did so because she did not want to be accused of murder.

Source=www.unknownfacts.info/2017/09/20/woman-films-maid-fall-from-7th-floor-window-instead-of-helping-her/
Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique

Re: Woman Films Maid Fall From 7th Floor Window Instead Of Helping Her by strix(m): 6:09am On Sep 28, 2017
Oh God! When are you coming undecided
Re: Woman Films Maid Fall From 7th Floor Window Instead Of Helping Her by Josephjnr(m): 6:10am On Sep 28, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Films Maid Fall From 7th Floor Window Instead Of Helping Her by Nutase: 6:27am On Sep 28, 2017
shocked
Re: Woman Films Maid Fall From 7th Floor Window Instead Of Helping Her by apexJ(m): 7:02am On Sep 28, 2017
in 2baba's voice....man is so unkind to mankind
Re: Woman Films Maid Fall From 7th Floor Window Instead Of Helping Her by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 29, 2017
heartbreaking. Humans are the biggest tragedy on this planet
Re: Woman Films Maid Fall From 7th Floor Window Instead Of Helping Her by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 3:47am On Sep 30, 2017
I hate this generation
Re: Woman Films Maid Fall From 7th Floor Window Instead Of Helping Her by leofab(f): 2:20am On Oct 01, 2017
More wicked generations to come

(1) (Reply)

Liberia: Run Off Between Weah, Boakai Slated For November 7 / Trump Approval Rating At 11 Months High CNN / Sebastian 31 Years Old Elect Ed As President Of Austria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.