Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,529 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:19 PM

Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly (33044 Views)

Chico Ejiro Death: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Her Ugly Experience With Late Filmmaker / Eniola Badmus Blasts Uche Ogbodo Over Her Unclad Photos, Calls Her Ugly / Rihanna’s Response To Fan Who Commented On Her “Stretch Marks” (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by dannyphantom: 9:00am On Sep 28, 2017
Former Big Brother Naija contestant, Uriel Oputa, has taken the ‘moral high road’ as she in her charismatic way use love to kill an Instagram follower’s hate.

The former reality star also revealed that she’s dyslexic, as she helped her follower kill the hate in her heart and also forgive her for being hateful.

See her post below;

This is Epic I must say.

See More: https://gistshop.com/see-uriels-epic-response-hateful-fan-called-ugly/

1 Like

Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by pyyxxaro: 9:01am On Sep 28, 2017
Who be Urea abi naa Urethra again

Never heard of that Name here in Uganda undecided

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by Dosmay(m): 9:04am On Sep 28, 2017
unemployment

3 Likes

Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by idoncare440(f): 9:23am On Sep 28, 2017
n she's truly ugly

21 Likes

Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by Florblu(f): 9:24am On Sep 28, 2017
Now she's feeling like a boss.
And who is that coward?

17 Likes

Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by BoyHuncho(m): 9:29am On Sep 28, 2017
idoncare440:
n she's truly ugly
Oh shut the fùck up lady

The problem with y'all ladies is that y'all are too jealous of each other! With 'em fake smiles and hugs and sweet names..not cool

232 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by idoncare440(f): 9:36am On Sep 28, 2017
BoyHuncho:

Oh shut the fùck up lady

The problem with y'all ladies is that y'all are too jealous of each other! With 'em fake smiles and hugs and sweet names..not cool

o boy go n hug transformer, jealous of who? I hate girls that uses make ups, paint their face with d paint that is suppose to b used to paint a two bedroom flat. so w@ rubbish is d one saying? isn't she ugly? let her wash her face now u go fear?! u talking crap!

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by evy1(m): 10:47am On Sep 28, 2017
idoncare440:
n she's truly ugly
And you ain't even bold enough to put up your picture..nonsense.

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by safarigirl(f): 11:19am On Sep 28, 2017
idoncare440:
o boy go n hug transformer, jealous of who? I hate girls that uses make ups, paint their face with d paint that is suppose to b used to paint a two bedroom flat. so w@ rubbish is d one saying? isn't she ugly? let her wash her face now u go fear?! u talking crap!
your picture is not up and you think you have right to call someone ugly. You're probably so horrible looking even NL sever rejects your picture upload.

You hate girls that do make-up, na jealousy dey worry you, your make-up kit fit no pass Tony Montana powder and Vaseline, so, why you no go dey hate people wey fit afford Mac and Zaron?

Put your picture up first, then you can run your mouth on the looks of other people. Easy to talk trash when your face is hidden

171 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by idoncare440(f): 11:48am On Sep 28, 2017
safarigirl:
your picture is not up and you think you have right to call someone ugly. You're probably so horrible looking even NL sever rejects your picture upload.

You hate girls that do make-up, na jealousy dey worry you, your make-up kit fit no pass Tony Montana powder and Vaseline, so, why you no go dey hate people wey fit afford Mac and Zaron?

Put your picture up first, then you can run your mouth on the looks of other people. Easy to talk trash when your face is hidden
lick her a** u sha wan become one minute star...... u go hear word.....e go hot! I'm in my house come n beat me! anyway thanks for mentioning me @ least people will know this moniker!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by Financialfree: 11:56am On Sep 28, 2017
Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by Unbreakable007: 11:59am On Sep 28, 2017
That's her problem.

My problem now is how to tell my wife that i misplaced my wedding ring.

Help me God.

12 Likes

Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 28, 2017
idoncare440:

How is she ugly? But your own is sure, you have a very ugly looking heart aka dark soul

61 Likes

Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by coalcoal1(m): 12:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
is this one front page worthy?
Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by SPDAZZY(f): 12:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
safarigirl:

Chei! My sister, fear God! shocked

24 Likes

Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by Partnerbiz3: 12:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
That girl is beautiful.
And her size, my perfect cool

God knows I would pick her over all her mates.

13 Likes

Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by kiddoiLL(m): 12:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
she's beautiful.... bet shey she no look old ni?

Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by kagari: 12:03pm On Sep 28, 2017
safarigirl:

Hello pm dear want to ask you something personal. Wanna get slims contact
Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by Partnerbiz3: 12:03pm On Sep 28, 2017
Calling her ugly shouldn't affect her at this age.

By now, she ought to have gathered enough validation and esteem.

If I sit exams today and fail, sb calling me a dunce may have just little effect because I still remember many exploits and accolades.

3 Likes

Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by biggerboyc(m): 12:04pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ok
Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by coldsummer: 12:05pm On Sep 28, 2017
Bipola fan.

Just now that you hate her you are immediately loving her .

I pity your boyfriend. That's if you have

10 Likes

Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by cutievik: 12:08pm On Sep 28, 2017
safarigirl:

by their comments u sha know the sound smart ones.... Girl u sound.... Thumbs up for the perfect Savage!

23 Likes

Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 28, 2017
idoncare440:
n she's truly ugly
let's see your picture, that's if inferiority complex will let you.

Mgbeke feeling funky. Mtcheww!!!

17 Likes

Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 12:11pm On Sep 28, 2017
Hmmm
but if she fine she no go reason the comment o,anyways Goodluck with her beauty.

idoncare440:
lick her a** u sha wan become one minute star...... u go hear word.....e go hot! I'm in my house come n beat me! anyway thanks for mentioning me @ least people will know this moniker!

....and this is how I know your age cry

18 Likes

Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by doraposh(f): 12:13pm On Sep 28, 2017
BoyHuncho:

Oh shut the fùck up lady

exactly JEALOUSY
my dear don't mind the idiot,,, let her show us her picture and let's see if she is any match for Uriel,,, some ladies sha opening their gutter called mouth to abuse someone GOD created and call her ugly reallly

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Joins The Billionaire's Club / Freeze Tells AY & Wife: "Please Don't Give The Devil A Chance'' / Sharon Nmezi Nneka And Chris' Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.