Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Guys Be Wise.. Any Lady That Flirts Online Is A Potential Cheater... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Be Wise.. Any Lady That Flirts Online Is A Potential Cheater... (2981 Views)

Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out / Photo : Guys Be Careful "See What This Nigerian Girl Was Caught Doing" / What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Be Wise.. Any Lady That Flirts Online Is A Potential Cheater... by Saintsammurai(m): 10:40am On Sep 28, 2017
biacan:

Mr man fun don't have anything to do with sex
what i am saying is that sex is the best fun..
Re: Guys Be Wise.. Any Lady That Flirts Online Is A Potential Cheater... by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 28, 2017
biacan:

keep searching
god! You sound mean..
Re: Guys Be Wise.. Any Lady That Flirts Online Is A Potential Cheater... by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 28, 2017
Saintsammurai:
lol i am warning guys, so that their babes wnt fall for me..
lol..alright,wehdone sir
Re: Guys Be Wise.. Any Lady That Flirts Online Is A Potential Cheater... by biacan(f): 10:43am On Sep 28, 2017
locust:

god! You sound mean..
that's the fact......am net mean
Re: Guys Be Wise.. Any Lady That Flirts Online Is A Potential Cheater... by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 28, 2017
Saintsammurai:
lol i am warning guys, so that their babes wnt fall for me..

biacan my babe can never fall for u
Re: Guys Be Wise.. Any Lady That Flirts Online Is A Potential Cheater... by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 28, 2017
Saintsammurai:
very fine, just having fun online,, and you?
Lol, continue
Re: Guys Be Wise.. Any Lady That Flirts Online Is A Potential Cheater... by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 28, 2017
sekxy:
lol..alright,wehdone sir
I've heard lots of stories about you
Re: Guys Be Wise.. Any Lady That Flirts Online Is A Potential Cheater... by biacan(f): 10:45am On Sep 28, 2017
locust:

biacan my babe can never fall for u
keep dreaming
Re: Guys Be Wise.. Any Lady That Flirts Online Is A Potential Cheater... by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 28, 2017
locust:

I've heard lots of stories about you
just stories??you didn't watch the movies?sadsadsad
Re: Guys Be Wise.. Any Lady That Flirts Online Is A Potential Cheater... by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 28, 2017
sekxy:
just stories??you didn't watch the movies?sadsadsad
Now this is what blows the cap off guys. U're good
Re: Guys Be Wise.. Any Lady That Flirts Online Is A Potential Cheater... by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 28, 2017
biacan:

keep dreaming
Please don't spoil my day
Re: Guys Be Wise.. Any Lady That Flirts Online Is A Potential Cheater... by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 28, 2017
Shut the fucck up if you aint gat nothing to say, think before you talk, that a Lady is flirting online doesn't necessarily means that she is a cheat, she is using you to while away time.
Re: Guys Be Wise.. Any Lady That Flirts Online Is A Potential Cheater... by biacan(f): 2:14pm On Sep 28, 2017
locust:

Please don't spoil my day
how you doing
Re: Guys Be Wise.. Any Lady That Flirts Online Is A Potential Cheater... by CaptainGOOD: 2:35pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ok
Re: Guys Be Wise.. Any Lady That Flirts Online Is A Potential Cheater... by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 28, 2017
Saintsammurai:
IF the boyfriends and husbands of the ladies i flirt with on nairaland, cant hold them.. then whats my bussiness? food come, i chop na..
tarhhhhhh go and wash your hands for posting this shiiii ... you flirt with them and that ain't grounds that you go'nn stick ya dick in a .... and that's not cheating huh!!!
Re: Guys Be Wise.. Any Lady That Flirts Online Is A Potential Cheater... by Saintsammurai(m): 3:13pm On Sep 28, 2017
L3G3ND:

tarhhhhhh go and wash your hands for posting this shiiii ... you flirt with them and that ain't grounds that you go'nn stick ya dick in a .... and that's not cheating huh!!!
woya na, let us flirt and see where it ends..
Re: Guys Be Wise.. Any Lady That Flirts Online Is A Potential Cheater... by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
Saintsammurai:
woya na, let us flirt and see where it ends..
You're already boring ... sleep well son
Re: Guys Be Wise.. Any Lady That Flirts Online Is A Potential Cheater... by siegfried99(m): 3:44pm On Sep 28, 2017
Saintsammurai:
I am single, so i dnt ZIP up for any pvssy, i fork the hell out of it...

Werey Rey oo grin grin
Re: Guys Be Wise.. Any Lady That Flirts Online Is A Potential Cheater... by Annie939(f): 3:48pm On Sep 28, 2017
like seriously? everything is all about ladies please you guys should let us bee
Re: Guys Be Wise.. Any Lady That Flirts Online Is A Potential Cheater... by Saintsammurai(m): 3:54pm On Sep 28, 2017
L3G3ND:

You're already boring ... sleep well son
lol no mind at all,, ure weak..
Re: Guys Be Wise.. Any Lady That Flirts Online Is A Potential Cheater... by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 28, 2017
Saintsammurai:
lol no mind at all,, ure weak..
and you believe you're strong. . sometimes self believe is deceitful
Re: Guys Be Wise.. Any Lady That Flirts Online Is A Potential Cheater... by Saintsammurai(m): 5:07pm On Sep 28, 2017
L3G3ND:

and you believe you're strong. . sometimes self believe is deceitful
lol my strongness has been tested and proven...
Re: Guys Be Wise.. Any Lady That Flirts Online Is A Potential Cheater... by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 28, 2017
Saintsammurai:
strongness? chai. . chai chai. .. you mean you ignored the red wavy like on that word to post this poo of a sentence?
Re: Guys Be Wise.. Any Lady That Flirts Online Is A Potential Cheater... by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 28, 2017
Saintsammurai:
strongness? chai. . chai chai. .. you mean you ignored the red wavy like on that word to post this poo of a sentence?
Re: Guys Be Wise.. Any Lady That Flirts Online Is A Potential Cheater... by Saintsammurai(m): 5:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
L3G3ND:

lol calm down.... i go soon enta u..
Re: Guys Be Wise.. Any Lady That Flirts Online Is A Potential Cheater... by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 28, 2017
Saintsammurai you don spoil finish. Chai
Re: Guys Be Wise.. Any Lady That Flirts Online Is A Potential Cheater... by Saintsammurai(m): 5:54pm On Sep 28, 2017
princ007:
Saintsammurai you don spoil finish. Chai
lol hahahaha no o, i am innocent.
Re: Guys Be Wise.. Any Lady That Flirts Online Is A Potential Cheater... by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
Saintsammurai:
lol hahahaha no o, i am innocent.
Lolz, not only innocent o, infact you be V
Re: Guys Be Wise.. Any Lady That Flirts Online Is A Potential Cheater... by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 28, 2017
biacan:

how you doing
I'm just seeing this. I'm superb if you're comely
Re: Guys Be Wise.. Any Lady That Flirts Online Is A Potential Cheater... by biacan(f): 6:53pm On Sep 28, 2017
locust:

I'm just seeing this. I'm superb if you're comely
k
Re: Guys Be Wise.. Any Lady That Flirts Online Is A Potential Cheater... by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 28, 2017
biacan:

k
nawa to you o. Whish kain response come be dis?
Re: Guys Be Wise.. Any Lady That Flirts Online Is A Potential Cheater... by biacan(f): 7:13pm On Sep 28, 2017
locust:

nawa to you o. Whish kain response come be dis?
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Who Earns N850k Complains Man Who Earns N200k Didn't Take Care Of Her / Lady Begs Her Friend Not To Tell Her Husband She Slept With Her Friend's Hubby / When Done By The Ladies, It Looks Cute... But The Other Way Round, It Looks Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.