Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,924 members, 7,803,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Grade A Fairly Used Clothing - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Grade A Fairly Used Clothing (53624 Views)

Great Deal On Used Clothing And Shoes In Bulk From The USA / Bulk Used Clothing And Shoes From The Usa......best Prices / Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 05, 2010
Any ideas where i can buy a bale of Grade A fairly used clothing(children/infant wear), at very cheap rate('cos i plan 2 resell). Specific contact/ address would be appreciated.
I also need the address of any boutique where i can buy top quality female suit(new ones), wit a describtion on how to get there.( i stay at ojudu berger).
THANKS!
Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by twinskenny(m): 7:54pm On Oct 31, 2010
searching for the same info

anyone?
Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by james1(m): 1:09am On Nov 02, 2010
@poster.you can find grade A fairly used clothing at katangua;get to iyana ipaja,at the iyana ipaja bus stop,cross the expressway to the other side,katangua is very close.just ask the okadas or seller's of items there.there are certain days they open bales.do your homework.
You will find brand new suits at balogun market,on nnamdi azikiwe or off it.
Best wishes.

3 Likes

Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by FusionComm: 10:41am On Jan 20, 2011
We have whole containers of sorted used Grade A and new clothing from the US. I have a sample bale in my office in Lekki to show the high quality. Let me know if your interested. You can contact me at info@fusionblocksgroup.com.
Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by fluffybaby(f): 1:18pm On Nov 20, 2012
FusionComm: We have whole containers of sorted used Grade A and new clothing from the US. I have a sample bale in my office in Lekki to show the high quality. Let me know if your interested. You can contact me at info@fusionblocksgroup.com.

Do you still have clothes for sale?
Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by lamby(m): 8:19pm On Nov 22, 2012
Am interested, but how much is a grade A bale.
Your prompt reply will be highly appreciated

1 Like

Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by fluffybaby(f): 6:32am On Nov 28, 2012
lamby: Am interested, but how much is a grade A bale.
Your prompt reply will be highly appreciated

Like I said she told me that the canadian goes for 65k , uK she got for 75k the london bale the man she gave me phone to speak to(he was the seller) said his was 115k but another guy said his was 95k. She goes to the market, walks around and then takes prices from varrious sellers and contacts you. You may even ask her to hand the phone to the seller and negotiate with him. She only goes sourcing after receiving cash to buy it. Remember that season and time may change prices o. She told me they said it was good I bought it now that Xmas and new year may increase price. To me when cellebration season is comming I will just buy 2 instead of one sha. Fell free to mail me . Go to my profile my email addy is there.
Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 05, 2013
FusionComm: We have whole containers of sorted used Grade A and new clothing from the US. I have a sample bale in my office in Lekki to show the high quality. Let me know if your interested. You can contact me at info@fusionblocksgroup.com.

Dont you have a contact number ? Txt me your number at 07034551515. I need some items from you.
Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by tdmoggy: 12:53am On Jan 28, 2013
Direct london grade A children's bales, landing in lagos in February. Last set that landed in December sold out in days. Also bringing in shoes as well A grade, men, women and children.
We are looking to sell to customers directly. Contact us on email: Nigeriadesk@lexwin.co.uk. Children's, men's, women bales

1 Like

Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by jay81: 10:22pm On Feb 02, 2013
@ fussion, can u pls text me ur number to 08035375466 for further discussion cos I'm always lazy to go to my mailbox ort to even send out maild,thnx
Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by ICHYYDYYVR(m): 8:10pm On Feb 03, 2013
I live in Italy and I want to know how much for Europe baby bail of 100kg , I no where to get any stuff u want used but I want to know their cost of Italian bail .I jxt sent a box of 30 female handbag to a friend in abuja for a start

1 Like

Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by Dayzeedrew: 2:11pm On Feb 12, 2013
Edna_g: Any ideas where i can buy a bale of Grade A fairly used clothing(children/infant wear), at very cheap rate('cos i plan 2 resell). Specific contact/ address would be appreciated.
I also need the address of any boutique where i can buy top quality female suit(new ones), wit a describtion on how to get there.( i stay at ojudu berger).
THANKS!
Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by Dayzeedrew: 2:19pm On Feb 12, 2013
Aaahh!finally!im new here and hav bin lookin for a way to actually send dis message,can u biliv dat!anyways,I really really reallyyyyy near info on dis topic.i need fairly used UK gowns for adults,I don't want the already sorted out ones dat come in Ghana must go bags,I've found out people respond better when dey see u actually opening d full bale.but often tyms I've bought rubbish from people,seeing more rags dan dresses.plssssss,can anyone put an end to dis for me?plssss.i intend buying a bale before Saturday.if anyone has any useful info,pls call.08065069151.tnx.awaiting prompt reply.
Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by Topewealth: 8:06am On Feb 14, 2013
Wel,

1 Like

Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by pcnwamadi(m): 6:25am On Feb 20, 2013
fluffybaby:

Like I said she told me that the canadian goes for 65k , uK she got for 75k the london bale the man she gave me phone to speak to(he was the seller) said his was 115k but another guy said his was 95k. She goes to the market, walks around and then takes prices from varrious sellers and contacts you. You may even ask her to hand the phone to the seller and negotiate with him. She only goes sourcing after receiving cash to buy it. Remember that season and time may change prices o. She told me they said it was good I bought it now that Xmas and new year may increase price. To me when cellebration season is comming I will just buy 2 instead of one sha. Fell free to mail me . Go to my profile my email addy is there.
Pls can I ve U̶̲̥̅̊я contact, luv to call ♈o̶̲̥̅̊ν. Tanks

1 Like

Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by enaeni(f): 8:59am On Feb 21, 2013
[quote author=Tope wealth]Wel, u cn get grade A fairly use cloth , bag , shoe ,belt @ a very cheap price @ misebo that kutonu , that's where most people get it nd resale 4 profit, people @ yaba, kotanNote: I dnt sell it, just wnt to help, its nt wat I cn describe , cos it involve change of currency nd its another country , but its extremely cheap their!

Its after seme border! The t.fare from badagry go nd come is lik #1500 naija currency,

I cn help if u re interested! [/
Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by Topewealth: 12:26am On Feb 22, 2013
07032526610, Bb pin- 27D2237D.
Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by george31(m): 5:51pm On Mar 01, 2013
Direct London sorted grade A fairly used cloths children's cloth, ,ladies cloth's, gowns and men's shirt landing in lagos in early April.

Also bringing in house hold stuffs and kitchen equipments.

call or text: 08037133612, 08022910198
Email: george31300@yahoo.co.uk
BB pin: 2397B4D7
Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by postemail: 9:30am On Mar 03, 2013
Hi. I have American Grade A mixed children and Adult clothing in 25kg sacks. They are sorted and bagged. There ain't any rags. Buyers are allowed to open and check the quality of the clothing before purchase.

We have only 15 sacks at present. Next consignment will arrive nextweek Tuesday, but only 5 sacks of clothing and 10 sacks of used bags because our main line of business is Home entertainment systems ( Home theaters, BluRay-3D players, LCD/LED TV and Kichen Equipments).

Text or Call 08052207951
Warehouse: 112 Balogun Str, Ojo
Photos available

2 Likes

Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by Yinka2470: 8:25pm On Mar 07, 2013
I have 5 bales of Grade A canadian clothes

Women's Cargo Pants and tops, Children's clothing, Jeans etc call 07082690241
Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by dollysweet: 10:15am On Mar 11, 2013
pls,where can i get a grade A faily used ladies shoes and handbags(designers)@ a cheap price for resale. preferably from Uk. i need a bulk supply. If there is any information,send it to ogonnasweet@yahoo.com.Thanks
Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by george31(m): 12:42pm On Mar 13, 2013
Due to some logistics from the shipper our Direct London sorted grade A cloths which comprises of children's cloth, ,ladies cloth's,men's shirt and house hold stuffs wiill be landing in lagos in early april...

Contact us for update & details

08037133612, 08022910198
Email: george31300@yahoo.co.uk
BB pin: 2397B4D7
Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by george31(m): 12:40am On Mar 18, 2013
Bill of laden sent to clearing agent....i appreciate the calls and for adding me on bbm

1 Like

Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by Profs: 8:09am On Mar 19, 2013
First grade okirika bale is not what you rush to especially if you dont have experience of it before.Remember there alot of cloths inside a bale which are mised together,alot did not knw the diff btw grade A and junk.There are also type of uk,us and Canada first grade but Uk is best among,they come with quality cloths.We have Cyphon lady gown first grade which is about 125k it expensive cos it very hard to find in market,if anybody tell you this bale is cyphon ask to open it fist.There are children first grade which cost 65k and men clothing first grade at 55k.This is a good business for ppl in the east expecialy,i entre warehoure every week cos there market day when importer used to open new bale.If you need any contact,qustion or want order
call or text to 08189848346.
Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by banjiegirl: 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2013
I SELL BALES OF CREAM USED GRADE OF CHILDREN CLOTHES FROM THE UK. SOME OF THESE CLOTHES STILL HAVE LABELS I.E THEY HAVE NOT BEEN WORN AND SOME WORN BUT NO DAMAGE AT ALL. THAT IS WHY IT IS CALLED CREAM. THERE IS A GRADE AS WELL BUT I DEAL WITH CREAM GRADE WHICH IS THE HIGHEST GRADE. A BALE COMES IN 25KG WITH ABOUT 200PIECES IN IT.
CALL ME IF INTERESTED
Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by jay81: 11:38pm On Mar 19, 2013
@ banjiegirl: hi yetunde ,waitd for ur call bt it didn't cm thru n I wld hv calld bt d numba u called me wit is hidden, hv u decided on d price of d clothings yet,pls cal me bk,tnx 08035375466
Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by banjiegirl: 3:37pm On Mar 20, 2013
DONT WORRY I WILL GET BACK TO YOU.
Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by jay81: 7:11am On Mar 22, 2013
Made sm enquiries abt d 25kg cream n found out dat its nt sold at all in nigeria. A cousin in magazin market,d famous fairly clothing market in Togo said dat once d cream clothing land in togo or cotonou,dey open select out som cloths n mix d remaing wit old cloths n rags and then re-bail it to 55kg which dey now sell as Grade A.
Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by CashnclothesUK: 12:30pm On Mar 22, 2013
If you need grade A kids clothes from the UK, all in excellent condition, contact me on cashnclothes@live.co.uk. We send these weekly to African countries,to Nigeria, it costs N65,000 for a bag of 25kg.
jay81: Made sm enquiries abt d 25kg cream n found out dat its nt sold at all in nigeria. A cousin in magazin market,d famous fairly clothing market in Togo said dat once d cream clothing land in togo or cotonou,dey open select out som cloths n mix d remaing wit old cloths n rags and then re-bail it to 55kg which dey now sell as Grade A.
Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by banjiegirl: 11:05pm On Mar 22, 2013
i am dealing with children and adult grade A 55kg UK direct bale. This is direct from the UK and it is not mixed with any rags. it is all grade A in the sack.
thanks
Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by jay81: 9:44am On Mar 23, 2013
Just let us knw wat ur price is
Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by george31(m): 4:22pm On Apr 09, 2013
Grade A cloths and shoes still available and selling....

List of Goods available are: Men's shirt, ladies Tops, Men & ladies shoes, Handbags, children cloths,children toys and some household stuffs.
We will ask u for this Order password: [GradeA1customer] Pls ping to show interest. Thanks

BB Pin: 2397B4D7

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria / Links To Haulage Threads / Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.