Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,850 members, 7,798,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

A Boy In Enugu State Set Friend Ablaze For Stealing Phone - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Boy In Enugu State Set Friend Ablaze For Stealing Phone (637 Views)

Police Arrest Two Who Set Friend Up For Abduction In Katsina / Men Insert Bottle In Lady's Privates For Stealing Phone [PHOTOS] / Lady Stripped And Beaten For Stealing Phone (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Boy In Enugu State Set Friend Ablaze For Stealing Phone by thenaijaface: 11:11am On Sep 28, 2017
According to reports in Enugu State that a young boy was yesterday set ablaze to death after leaving a barber shop when a phone was missing.

A boy named Wisdom Kelechi had to poured petrol to his friend Junior Onah and set him ablaze.

The offence of Kelechi according to information we reaching us that he left the barbershop when a phone was under his watch to charge.

The offence of Kelechi according to information we reaching us that he left the barbershop when a phone was under his watch to charge.

After some time, Kelechi came back to check for the phone unfortunately the phone was missing. Kelechi went out and brought a gallon of fuel, where he pour to his friend(Onah).

Onah was help by people in the area and sustained injuries that he is struggle to survive.

The police in Enugu, according to Guardian has since arrested Kelechi. Ebere Amaraizu, police PPRO in the state speaking on the incident said:

“The suspect has been promptly arrested by police operatives and he is helping in the investigation just as the victim was rescued with severe burns and taken to the hospital, where he is receiving treatment,” Amaraizu explained.

Source:http://www.thenaijaface.com/2017/09/a-boy-in-enugu-state-set-friend-ablaze.html?m=1

Re: A Boy In Enugu State Set Friend Ablaze For Stealing Phone by marooh: 11:40am On Sep 28, 2017
Hehe!
No be that phone that even madman uses?
Re: A Boy In Enugu State Set Friend Ablaze For Stealing Phone by AkProsper(m): 6:27pm On Sep 28, 2017
modified. quick recovery.

check my signature
Re: A Boy In Enugu State Set Friend Ablaze For Stealing Phone by IAMSASHY(f): 6:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
undecided, quick recovery is jst perfect and nt RIP, oya, com bak and modify osiso angry
AkProsper:
RIP TONTHE DEAD.

check my signature ⬇️⬇️⬇️

Re: A Boy In Enugu State Set Friend Ablaze For Stealing Phone by AkProsper(m): 6:36pm On Sep 28, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided, quick recovery is jst perfect and nt RIP, oya, com bak and modify osiso angry
pardon me. done.

Re: A Boy In Enugu State Set Friend Ablaze For Stealing Phone by IAMSASHY(f): 6:53pm On Sep 28, 2017
cool, beta, God wl heal hm
AkProsper:

pardon me. done.

Re: A Boy In Enugu State Set Friend Ablaze For Stealing Phone by vchykp(m): 9:32pm On Sep 28, 2017
i just have d feeling dis news was composed out of weed inspiration..

(1) (Reply)

Professor Of UNIBEN Is Dead. More Story Light Revealed / Lady Arrested For Chopping Off Her Neighbor’s Tongue In Lagos / Sister Of 15 Yr Old Girl That Drank Sniper In Warri Debunk Pregnancy Rumour.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.