Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Eksuth Doctors Give Fayose 21 Day Ultimatum For Owing 6 Months Salary - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Eksuth Doctors Give Fayose 21 Day Ultimatum For Owing 6 Months Salary (8774 Views)

How Many Months Salary Is Advisable To Use For House Rent? / How Much Is Your Salary? How Many Months Salary Would Make Up Ur House Rent? / ICAN Delists 14,337 Members For Owing Association Dues For More Than 3 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eksuth Doctors Give Fayose 21 Day Ultimatum For Owing 6 Months Salary by bobolizim(m): 7:33am On Sep 29, 2017
FAYOSE2019:

Better not believe the dirt digging APC.
oh , are you saying in other words , fayose or pdp is better ? Maybe you don't know ... I've many people in ekiti that never like fayose ...in fact , the most population of people that like fayose in ekiti are those that are not educated. Fayose the lier ....

1 Like

Re: Eksuth Doctors Give Fayose 21 Day Ultimatum For Owing 6 Months Salary by FAYOSE2019: 7:35am On Sep 29, 2017
bobolizim:
oh , are you saying in other words , fayose or pdp is better ? Maybe you don't know ... I've many people in ekiti that never like fayose ...in fact , the most population of people that like fayose in ekiti are those that are not educated. Fayose the lier ....

I am saying this issue has been addressed.

Why bring it up at this very moment after declaration?
Re: Eksuth Doctors Give Fayose 21 Day Ultimatum For Owing 6 Months Salary by LionDeLeo: 7:36am On Sep 29, 2017
Ngene44:
jobless Internet warrior that can nt afford to contest for councillor are fun of insulting people making giant strides. I am nt a fan of fayose because I think the north should be allowed to complete their tenure.

I have discovered that people that are very fast in calling others jobless are mostly the wretched poverty stricken elements of the society.

I will not brag because I might just be dignifying one poor thing living in one dirty slum probably typing with one cheap China phone and 10mb free data.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eksuth Doctors Give Fayose 21 Day Ultimatum For Owing 6 Months Salary by abescom: 7:37am On Sep 29, 2017
ProElite:

With all the Doctors(PhD) and Professors in Ekiti, they are being governed by a thug who does nothing but talk rubbish to impress the educated illiterates. Shame!!!
Don't be so judgemental, the elites in Ekiti are not buying into his nonsense. Unfortunately the uneducated are more than the educated hence he is the governor.
Re: Eksuth Doctors Give Fayose 21 Day Ultimatum For Owing 6 Months Salary by manikspears: 7:43am On Sep 29, 2017
FAYOSE2019:
The Governor has already met severally with them.

This news is since the 15th. A lot has happened since then.

Why is the APC bringing up already swept dirt?

We still March forward. Nigeria has been greatly divided and only fayose can put shoes on ground to negotiate with the people.

If your employer refuses to pay you for 5 months will you be able to buy data and write this rubbish on nairaland?

2 Likes

Re: Eksuth Doctors Give Fayose 21 Day Ultimatum For Owing 6 Months Salary by Dannyfan(m): 7:45am On Sep 29, 2017
I know surely this is a politician stuff. How on earth will doctors be own 6 months salary without the public knowing, with popularity of fayose and ekiti, i keep mute Nigeria not a better place to live
Re: Eksuth Doctors Give Fayose 21 Day Ultimatum For Owing 6 Months Salary by supereagle(m): 7:47am On Sep 29, 2017
LionDeLeo:
And the unchained mad dog wants to be a president.

Anyway, na only ipob terrorists go vote am.
Any Governor that did not do well in his state should not aspire to be president.

1 Like

Re: Eksuth Doctors Give Fayose 21 Day Ultimatum For Owing 6 Months Salary by checkolatunji: 8:00am On Sep 29, 2017
FAYOSE2019:

We still March forward. Nigeria has been greatly divided and only fayose can put shoes on ground to negotiate with the people.

1 Like

Re: Eksuth Doctors Give Fayose 21 Day Ultimatum For Owing 6 Months Salary by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:01am On Sep 29, 2017
FAYOSE2019:

This is an already treated case.
tell ur Oga fayoshit dat Buhari does not know if he exists, dat nobody is pursuing him & by Gods grace he will be jailed for massive corruption very soon.
Re: Eksuth Doctors Give Fayose 21 Day Ultimatum For Owing 6 Months Salary by henxrist(m): 8:03am On Sep 29, 2017
ijw77354oao:
fayose

criminals... why not allow people read news here in peace. damn fake life
Re: Eksuth Doctors Give Fayose 21 Day Ultimatum For Owing 6 Months Salary by Afamed: 8:05am On Sep 29, 2017
FAYOSE2019:

Yes he has been meeting them on numerous occasions without any headway. The question you should ask yourself is what has Fayose been doing with Federal allocation in addition with the Paris Fund? The whole new uncompleted development he has brought to Ekiti since 3yrs he was elected are (1) New Oja Oba market still under construction (2) Ikere/Ado road (7klm road) still under construction.(3) Adekunle Fajuyi overhead bridge not up to 1kml still under construction. Not everyone in Nigeria is clever by half like Fayose and his e- ardent supporters. Apart from the Drs in Ekiti, all other Civil Servants are yet to be paid their 6months salary outstanding. Perhaps may be you have never visited Ekiti state to sample the opinion of the people. You are basically being deceived with Fayose antics.

2 Likes

Re: Eksuth Doctors Give Fayose 21 Day Ultimatum For Owing 6 Months Salary by Afamed: 8:13am On Sep 29, 2017
FAYOSE2019:

Better not believe the dirt digging APC.
Don't be clever by half. Take Apc out of the discussion. The simply question you should ask yourself is if truly Fayose is owing the Resident Doctors or not?
Re: Eksuth Doctors Give Fayose 21 Day Ultimatum For Owing 6 Months Salary by armadeo(m): 8:13am On Sep 29, 2017
Lol. The youths these days are very funny. There's already a moniker for fayose opened immediately he declared his intention.

Dude you are wise. Like the guy who started campaigning for atiku even before he declared.

They may make u p.a or something but forget fayose can never win a presidential election in Nigeria.

Lol. At least u are using your data to try and hustle small.
Re: Eksuth Doctors Give Fayose 21 Day Ultimatum For Owing 6 Months Salary by femorocafella: 8:16am On Sep 29, 2017
Civil servants in ekiti state are owed six montHs salary too but none of their union is ready to speak because they have either been bribed or threaten by the Governor.The workers there are leaving from hand to mouth.majority of them treck to work every day.I have a wife that works in ekiti state so I know what I am talking about.the only thing fayose is interested in is the bridge his constructing because that's the only project that will give him billions as kickback

1 Like

Re: Eksuth Doctors Give Fayose 21 Day Ultimatum For Owing 6 Months Salary by ipobarecriminals: 8:16am On Sep 29, 2017
cheesy smiley wink grin lipsrsealed embarassed angry
LionDeLeo:

I have discovered that people that are very fast in calling others jobless are mostly the wretched poverty stricken elements of the society.

I will not brag because I might just be dignifying one poor thing living in one dirty slum probably typing with one cheap China phone and 10mb free data.
angry
LionDeLeo:

If he commit suicide,nah u cause am
Re: Eksuth Doctors Give Fayose 21 Day Ultimatum For Owing 6 Months Salary by FAYOSE2019: 8:22am On Sep 29, 2017
Afamed:

Don't be clever by half. Take Apc out of the discussion. The simply question you should ask yourself is if truly Fayose is owing the Resident Doctors or not?

And I wrote earlier that this has been addressed
Re: Eksuth Doctors Give Fayose 21 Day Ultimatum For Owing 6 Months Salary by LilSmith55(m): 8:23am On Sep 29, 2017
FAYOSE2019:

What is dis one saying
Re: Eksuth Doctors Give Fayose 21 Day Ultimatum For Owing 6 Months Salary by ipobarecriminals: 8:27am On Sep 29, 2017
Dannyfan:
I know surely this is a politician stuff. How on earth will doctors be own 6 months salary without the public knowing, with popularity of fayose and ekiti, i keep mute Nigeria not a better place to live
undecided
Dannyfan:
wic politician. stuff?Cutting fish,ponmo,eaten ewa aganyin,given cheese balls,playing table tennis is ppopularity/achievement?Those of us that are "insider"knw his antic better.
Re: Eksuth Doctors Give Fayose 21 Day Ultimatum For Owing 6 Months Salary by Kiakia(m): 8:36am On Sep 29, 2017
And he wants to be President!
Re: Eksuth Doctors Give Fayose 21 Day Ultimatum For Owing 6 Months Salary by donqx: 8:43am On Sep 29, 2017
u owe and still declare presi ambition...shameless
Re: Eksuth Doctors Give Fayose 21 Day Ultimatum For Owing 6 Months Salary by popcykaylah(m): 8:49am On Sep 29, 2017
He probably thinks buying pomo,eating amala and running his mouth is the way to running a country ..he can't even govern small ekiti well..oloshi
Re: Eksuth Doctors Give Fayose 21 Day Ultimatum For Owing 6 Months Salary by 86bee(f): 8:53am On Sep 29, 2017
FAYOSE2019:

Why on earth would some gov owe 6 mths n be confident to come n declare dere stupid presidential ambition. obviously u want to shut down d whole country if given a chance but by d Grace of God u r going from been a gov to prison.
Re: Eksuth Doctors Give Fayose 21 Day Ultimatum For Owing 6 Months Salary by gulfer: 9:07am On Sep 29, 2017
That's the IPOB president 2019, Fayose, you see your life
Re: Eksuth Doctors Give Fayose 21 Day Ultimatum For Owing 6 Months Salary by Onnasucs1(m): 9:13am On Sep 29, 2017
watchwoman:
Fayose wants to be president, when his house is not in order.

I remember asking a friend of mine who was born and lives in Ekiti how the state was cause I was interested because Fayose had become quite a sensation on the internet and she told me honestly that the state of Ekiti was bad, mind you this girl doesn't even care about Politics, she just offered me her honest opinion.

so, I also began to wonder because I have not really seen any outstanding thing about fayose or his works in Ekiti rather all I see is stomach infrastructure today, fayose cutting meat tomorrow.
I agree that this man is doing a good work as an opposition voice but that is not all that there is to politics. This man has no pedigree politically ,with nothing to show in his state and he wants to become president, the Bible really said it in Proverbs 26:12 "seeth thou a man wise in his own conceit, there is more hope of a fool than of him".
Fayose is that man
watchwoman??
Are you a prophetess? Personal question, Don't be angry ooo
Re: Eksuth Doctors Give Fayose 21 Day Ultimatum For Owing 6 Months Salary by Jelal0007(m): 9:19am On Sep 29, 2017
FAYOSE2019:

This one's brain needs RESETTING

1 Like

Re: Eksuth Doctors Give Fayose 21 Day Ultimatum For Owing 6 Months Salary by Jelal0007(m): 9:20am On Sep 29, 2017
ogbonti:

APC propaganda... Fayose declared running for president, ekiti state chief accountant arrested by EFCC, doctors petitioning, more to come.. Buhari hates opposition, but you wait for 2019, if a dog runs against Buhari, that dog will win!
Ur comment sounds as dumb as ur moniker. Are the DOG that'll run against buhari in 2019? Quit Hallucinating
Re: Eksuth Doctors Give Fayose 21 Day Ultimatum For Owing 6 Months Salary by Ekitiparapo(m): 10:05am On Sep 29, 2017
Fayose hasn't govern ekiti properly, he wants to be the president!
Re: Eksuth Doctors Give Fayose 21 Day Ultimatum For Owing 6 Months Salary by enemyofprogress: 10:20am On Sep 29, 2017
See person wey wan be president, ordinary state salary he no fit pay
Re: Eksuth Doctors Give Fayose 21 Day Ultimatum For Owing 6 Months Salary by Benekruku(m): 10:25am On Sep 29, 2017
grin grin grin

Its like its been a long time Fayose shared rice for them!

Ekiti workers dont need salary, just share rice and NGN500 to them. If you want to nail it, add 50cl of vegetable oil to it. #Lobatan
Re: Eksuth Doctors Give Fayose 21 Day Ultimatum For Owing 6 Months Salary by noruwasman(m): 10:54am On Sep 29, 2017
LionDeLeo:
And the unchained mad dog wants to be a president.

Anyway, na only ipob terrorists go vote am.

Charity they say begins at home. Never again shall we have the like of Jonathan or fayose at the corridor of power caus Nigeria is in progressive. Forward ever
Re: Eksuth Doctors Give Fayose 21 Day Ultimatum For Owing 6 Months Salary by krownjoy97: 11:16am On Sep 29, 2017
corvoca86:
The association of resident doctors EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL has given the state government 21 day strike ultimatum for the non payment of their salaries for 6months. This decision was taken after the emergency general meeting held on 15th September 2017 in Ado Ekiti. The doctors say they can no longer sustain industrial harmony with the government owing them 6 months backlog of salaries.

Can u imagine, Governor Fayose President, u av used the resident Doctor's money for posters and campaign, diaris god oooooo
Re: Eksuth Doctors Give Fayose 21 Day Ultimatum For Owing 6 Months Salary by sandland: 11:27am On Sep 29, 2017
Fayose is owing six months salary. If he becomes president, he will owe 6 years salary.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3rd Class Degree Holders& Banking Career / 15 Tips For Your First Day At Work / Not All Roles Are Advertised: The Importance Of Speculative Applications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.