Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,790 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Hpw Can I Become A Pastor In Rccg? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hpw Can I Become A Pastor In Rccg? (13728 Views)

Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? / 9 Types Of Pastor's In Nigeria / Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hpw Can I Become A Pastor In Rccg? by shadrach77: 1:27pm On Mar 05, 2010
does anyone know the modus operandi of RCCG and how someone can rise to a Pastoral position? kindly advice
Re: Hpw Can I Become A Pastor In Rccg? by KunleOshob(m): 1:56pm On Mar 05, 2010
I know their pastors are assessed by how much tithes they can generate from the flock, so you must be good at manipulating people to be considered a good pastor there.
Re: Hpw Can I Become A Pastor In Rccg? by whiteroses(f): 3:27pm On Mar 05, 2010
step 1: attend regularly and join clubs like usher, parking men or cleaner
step 2: attend pastoring school and get a certificate
step 3: be a leader like men of valour, or women of virtue
step 4: suck up to the heirachy and kiss their a,s.s well as in be known
step 5: donate
step 6: write your interest in letters
step 7: once they accept you in their club  inform them about the little building you have in your area and wants to start a little branch, they will do an ordination if you are worthy and BAM! you are an official RCCG pastor. if you live in jand and has money and can sponsor yourself, ordination not needed  tongue .
PS make sure you get mouth well well so you know what to say to your members on sundays, if you start dey kalolo, the church wont grow. do you get mouth
hope it works

1 Like

Re: Hpw Can I Become A Pastor In Rccg? by niceguy10: 5:15pm On Mar 05, 2010
This is a baseless topic, poster if i may ask, are you a member of Rccg? If yes, why cant you ask one of the pastor there? Wordering if you are 4 joke here.

1 Like

Re: Hpw Can I Become A Pastor In Rccg? by Kx: 5:16pm On Mar 05, 2010
why become a pastor under somebody when u can float ur own church?
Re: Hpw Can I Become A Pastor In Rccg? by woye77: 5:43pm On Mar 05, 2010
@whiterose - kindly explain number 6 - what do you mean by 'write your interest in letters?'
Re: Hpw Can I Become A Pastor In Rccg? by Dolemite(f): 6:09pm On Mar 05, 2010
Kx:

why become a pastor under somebody when u can float your own church?
EXACTLY, imagine the entrepreneurial possibilities. . .milk your own flock, be your own boss - religion is big business today. grin
Re: Hpw Can I Become A Pastor In Rccg? by KunleOshob(m): 7:08pm On Mar 05, 2010
@kx
It makes more sense to start a church under the RCCG umbrella since it is already a well known brand and with a little marketing effort customers would start flowing in, but with starting a new church attracting members might be a bit of a challenge. Only problem is that you would have to pay royalty [100% of tithes collected] to the RCCG franchise owners.this would basically reduce your profits but the bright side is that a few years down the line when you become popular you can dump the RCCG brand a start up your own brand with the clients you would have acquired using the RCCG brand like Pastor Bakare and pastor Rapu did when they left RCCG to start there own brands.

1 Like

Re: Hpw Can I Become A Pastor In Rccg? by tpiah: 7:22pm On Mar 05, 2010
na wa oh.
Re: Hpw Can I Become A Pastor In Rccg? by Nimshi: 1:41am On Mar 06, 2010
Kx:

why become a pastor under somebody when u can float your own church?

Apparently, having a cool brand name with a CEO with a jet helps some . . .
Re: Hpw Can I Become A Pastor In Rccg? by afiq(m): 5:22am On Mar 06, 2010
KunleOshob:

@kx
It makes more sense to start a church under the RCCG umbrella since it is already a well known brand and with a little marketing effort customers would start flowing in, but with starting a new church attracting members might be a bit of a challenge. Only problem is that you would have to pay royalty [100% of tithes collected] to the RCCG franchise owners.this would basically reduce your profits but the bright side is that a few years down the line when you become popular you can dump the RCCG brand a start up your own brand with the clients you would have acquired using the RCCG brand like Pastor Bakare and pastor Rapu did when they left RCCG to start there own brands.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Hpw Can I Become A Pastor In Rccg? by maddock(m): 5:21pm On Mar 13, 2010
KunleOshob:

@kx

E dey easy na u dey nairaland dey waste your talent, abi u no like own a private jet. Go begin your own church you go suffer so tay na only wrapper go dey tie like those ghanian chiefs.

@poster
Why do you want to become a pastor, whats your motivation cos if its for the wrong reason you would only end up frustrated,because the road is very long one and a very lonely one too. Dont be deceived by what you see on tv, things are not always what they are seem to be.

1 Like

Re: Hpw Can I Become A Pastor In Rccg? by jidewin(m): 2:01pm On Oct 18, 2011
@ poster,if your true intention is to serve God and not man,you need not do what most posters here have stated. you will under go spiritual training supervised by God and in due time,He will make your divine gifts known.
This includes but not the least,patience,long suffering,endurance,humility even in the face of unwarranted hostility from "spiritual authority",willingness and readiness to give sacrificially (many don't understand this),undergo leadership training with biblical imbibed doctrine,e.g baptismal class, S.O.D,bible college,school of evangelism,etc I admit there are so many who had bribed their way to become ordained in rccg,mind you they were already under a curse by daddy G.O.
Quite so many "pastors" are already on the path to hell becos they want RECOGNITION.if only they had remained as committed and diligent church workers perhaps they could have retain their salvation.

1 Like

Re: Hpw Can I Become A Pastor In Rccg? by barnabas91: 4:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
jidewin:
@ poster,if your true intention is to serve God and not man,you need not do what most posters here have stated. you will under go spiritual training supervised by God and in due time,He will make your divine gifts known.
This includes but not the least,patience,long suffering,endurance,humility even in the face of unwarranted hostility from "spiritual authority",willingness and readiness to give sacrificially (many don't understand this),undergo leadership training with biblical imbibed doctrine,e.g baptismal class, S.O.D,bible college,school of evangelism,etc I admit there are so many who had bribed their way to become ordained in rccg,mind you they were already under a curse by daddy G.O.
Quite so many "pastors" are already on the path to hell becos they want RECOGNITION.if only they had remained as committed and diligent church workers perhaps they could have retain their salvation.
true talk

1 Like

Re: Hpw Can I Become A Pastor In Rccg? by scarred9jan(m): 6:39pm On Feb 07, 2016
KunleOshob:
@kx

You forgot Ituah.

(1) (Reply)

Why ‘jingle Bells’ Is Popular Among Christmas Songs / “We Should Spend Less On Ourselves And More On Others” –T.B Joshua Tells Pastors / Do Christians Need To Confess Adultery To Their Partners?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.