Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,404 members, 7,781,169 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:09 AM

Nff/fifa Licenced Agent;what Does It Take To Get One - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nff/fifa Licenced Agent;what Does It Take To Get One (4593 Views)

Court Sacks Amaju Pinnick As NFF President / Information On Fifa-licenced Soccer Agent In Nigeria / Amodu Will Go To World Cup- NFF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nff/fifa Licenced Agent;what Does It Take To Get One by marocguy(m): 1:54pm On Mar 05, 2010
[b][/b] Nairalanders please a friend of mine has been worrying me on this. He wants to get a fifa licence 2 be an agent thru d Nff. D last time i heard something about it i heard u will take an exam with Nff which costs 100k.

Pls anyone that knows the appropriate procedure/s shud drop it here 4 me. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Nff/fifa Licenced Agent;what Does It Take To Get One by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:59pm On Mar 05, 2010
Very simple but tedious affair. You have to take a 1yr course with the NIS at the National Stadium (full time)

The accreditation process is every two years I think this year is when FIFA Accreditation will hold but the NIS course is a pre-requisite. so you better register now.,.  if you can

This is the official process as FIFA stopped givign out Licenses, your local FA now has that responsibility.

There are fees involved, like Insurance money placed in Escrow just in case one of your players gets injured or is stuck in some foreign land etc
NFF must have a copy of the players contract with you too, 

You can go to the NIS and ask for Dr. Alex Mana who is a course instructor and he will give you better details
Re: Nff/fifa Licenced Agent;what Does It Take To Get One by marocguy(m): 7:33pm On Mar 05, 2010
Lager
Thanks 4 d piece of info. Where is NIS(dunno wot it even means.lol) and do you have dr mana's contact. And like how much is involved in d whole program,exam and d escrow deposit?
Also when actually does d program start?
Re: Nff/fifa Licenced Agent;what Does It Take To Get One by enomakos(m): 6:01pm On Mar 06, 2010
marocguy @

NIS means national institute of sports

thanx
Re: Nff/fifa Licenced Agent;what Does It Take To Get One by enomakos(m): 6:10pm On Mar 06, 2010
marocguy @

NIS means national institute of sports

thanx

(1) (Reply)

YEEEEHHHH!!!..I‘M DEAD..#136,534.38... Scotland League 0ne Ooooooooo / Uganda Agree To Play Nigeria On March 25th / Philip Coutinho Celebrates Five Years In Marriage With His Love "Aine"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.