Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend (10444 Views)

What Does It Mean When A Man Sees You And Begins Rubbing His Head? / Woman Sees You Coming And Hurriedly Bends Over? / 11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by Kimcutie: 11:09am On Sep 30, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Alright then we are good wink
angry kiss
Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by Kimcutie: 11:09am On Sep 30, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Lol
I will try
Good morning
angry
Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by Rukkydelta(f): 11:45am On Sep 30, 2017
Kimcutie:
angry
Why are you angry? undecided
Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by fexyrich(m): 11:57am On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:
see who is talking......Mr loyal my foot......get off Nairaland and go hutsle hard to make your girlfriend happy.......don't blame women for your failures
thunder fire the mouth that just said this.
.So the reason a full fledged man will husstle hard is to make one useless girlfriend happy abi? The thunder wet go sammer DAT ya mouth still dey do press up for sambisa forest...

I am husstling hard not because of any useless girlfriend that can never be loyal but because I want to live a good life..And take care of my parents and for comfort of my unborn kids and family..And also to be a blessing to those aroubd me..Not for one useless girlfriend
Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by Kimcutie: 11:58am On Sep 30, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Why are you angry? undecided
What do you want to try I thought you were brotherzoning me cry
Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by biacan(f): 12:01pm On Sep 30, 2017
fexyrich:
thunder fire the mouth that just said this.
.So the reason a full fledged man will husstle hard is to make one useless girlfriend happy abi? The thunder wet go sammer DAT ya mouth still dey do press up for sambisa forest

either you like it or not you must hustle hard to make your girlfriend proud
Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by fexyrich(m): 12:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:

either you like it or not you must hustle hard to make your girlfriend proud
Taar gbafuo..who girlfriend EPP??
Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by Rukkydelta(f): 12:57pm On Sep 30, 2017
Kimcutie:
What do you want to try I thought you were brotherzoning me cry
Yeah, was thinking of reducing it to friendzone or do you prefer the brotherzone?
Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by biacan(f): 1:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
fexyrich:
Taar gbafuo..who girlfriend EPP??
nna you give your girlfriend money make she chop
Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by Kimcutie: 1:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Yeah, was thinking of reducing it to friendzone or do you prefer the brotherzone?
Yeah! cry
Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by Rukkydelta(f): 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
Kimcutie:
Yeah! cry
So my dear brother Kim how are you doing?
Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by Kimcutie: 6:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
Rukkydelta:

So my dear brother Kim how are you doing?
Am fine sister rukky kiss
Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:14am On Oct 04, 2017
kinginvagina:
It's an expression that means a girl in your life can be your ruination. Naturally ladies bring their emotional, financial, physical and any other form of problem to men in exchange for their love, support and body.

Men have to be most careful when choosing a girl to be with, if you don't have a future with her quickly have your way and dump her, Never keep her for too long because of your future.

A woman's world revolve around men while a man's world revolve around the world.

Be wise
bro u're endowed with wisdom. I just ran away 4rm one she devil i called my girlfriend. She nearly finish my life with my 10 thousand monthly salary
Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:16am On Oct 04, 2017
delishpot:
You care so much about your future and the best way to safe guard it is to "quickly use and dump" women? grin grin na which future you say you dey protect again?
Leave devil out of it.... You decided to have a gf
now i finally know you're a lady cos you always defend them
Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 04, 2017
MyNewJackeT:
what do girls contribute to guys except to just be a sperm bank.

she doesn't want to do anything
hahahehehe lol. Guy u wicked.
Baba fear God nau
Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 04, 2017
Adaumunocha:
She has no job? What's ur friend doing to stop her from being a liability?
u sound so dumb and ignorant.
Can't she go and feign for a job for herself? Must a guy provide everything for her including a job?

1 Like

Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 04, 2017
biacan:
[s] most guys are career killers.....they ruined your life.....and live you around to wallow is the mist of know where.......ladies be careful of such guys they are allover Nairaland sending pm's ......... [/s]
shut up. Ugly skunk that has nothing to contribute to the opposite gender
Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 04, 2017
biacan:
see who is talking......Mr loyal my foot......get off Nairaland and go hutsle hard to make your girlfriend happy .......don't blame women for your failures
he should go hustle hard and suffer just to earn and bring the money and make the idle and useless girl happy?
My worse failure in life might not be a failed career but rather getting married to a Naija girl

1 Like

Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 04, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Yeah I will continue to love her cos nobody can love me as she do
And for your info I don't have any burden. It's seems like the females around you are used to depending on men solely so I don't blame you for having this kind of mentality cos environment is a great factor that affects human life so for you own sake change the circle of people you hang around with
Good evening
the r/ship itself is a burden, from loading airtime to call daily, sit out and going outs and etc. They are all burdens to us.
Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 04, 2017
Yoshy:

Hustle to make a GF happy...WTF is that?
i've just given her a savage reply to such senseless statement.

1 Like

Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by Rukkydelta(f): 8:10pm On Oct 04, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
the r/ship itself is a burden, from loading airtime to call daily, sit out and going outs and etc. They are all burdens to us.
If relationship is a burden to you then you can remain single
Singlehood pays alot, you will have to live a life without complications
Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by Adaumunocha(f): 10:12pm On Oct 04, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
u sound so dumb and ignorant.
Can't she go and feign for a job for herself? Must a guy provide everything for her including a job?
If he's in d position to help, let him help. Don't let what's bigger than you consume you. Its how its being from inception. No one is begging to be in a relationship and I'm sure no lady has put a gun to your throat to obtain anything from u. Stop being a wuss and do the things ur fathers did before you without whining like a vixen in labour.
Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 28, 2018
wins18:
That was how I Lost huge sums of UAE currency because of her, now she is getting married to another guy, can't even call me again.
Note : Don't call me mumu yet, until you get the full gist.
Some girl friends are just bad luck personified.
ThankGod, I don't look them twice now.
Am afraid of all these girls now...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

To Marry Your First Love / This Pictures Of Megan Will Surely Erect Your Thing / What Can Make A Lady Dump A Rich Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.