Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Mikel Obi Shares Photo With His Family - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Shares Photo With His Family (33660 Views)

Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife / Mikel Obi Shares Cute Photos Of His Wife And Daughters / Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo With His Family by rossyc(f): 5:53pm On Sep 28, 2017
Icon79:
No. You're definitely entitled to your opinion.

O pari

Good.
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo With His Family by bullbull: 6:15pm On Sep 28, 2017

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo With His Family by Icon79(m): 6:15pm On Sep 28, 2017
You're very welcome.

O pari

rossyc:

Good.
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo With His Family by Shhhh01(f): 6:29pm On Sep 28, 2017
Yomzzyblog:
[img]https://3.bp..com/-Ebn8DlUmGrY/Wcz42a9IhnI/AAAAAAAAFFo/peVjBCczVWIchyMAvymlNND98qWf9zCjwCLcBGAs/s400/m1.jpg[/img]

Super Eagles Midfielder, Mikel Obi shares photo of himself with his wife, Olga and their twin daughters, Mia and Eva in bed on his IG page.

He captioned the photo;

"My angels ♥️♥️♥️"

Sports News Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/09/super-eagles-captain-mikel-obi-shares.html

Mr man Give us relevant news abeg.
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo With His Family by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 28, 2017
rossyc:
DNA ko.....white peeps have a dominant gene.
k... i believe you, until we see the color of the next kid
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo With His Family by zinizta: 6:51pm On Sep 28, 2017
nice wink
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo With His Family by tdept: 7:10pm On Sep 28, 2017
balogun16:
Mikel is really suffering. Mikel is a weak man. where Mikel slept is where the woman supposed to sleep. I can boldly tell you that Mikel is not the head of the family.

Mumu African Mentality....

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo With His Family by rossyc(f): 7:29pm On Sep 28, 2017
CarlyX8:

k... i believe you, until we see the color of the next kid
Don't be surprised the next kid will have their mum's colour. All the people I know married to white men/women has kids with light skin, their gene is really strong.
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo With His Family by IVORY2009(m): 7:48pm On Sep 28, 2017
rossyc:

Oh he's paying you..Issorite don't forget to share the national cake.

Not @ all...

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo With His Family by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
rossyc:

Don't be surprised the next kid will have their mum's colour. All the people I know married to white men/women has kids with light skin, their gene is really strong.
k
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo With His Family by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:38pm On Sep 28, 2017
Can't stop laughing, e be like who she invite to lay for bed

balogun16:
Mikel is really suffering. Mikel is a weak man. where Mikel slept is where the woman supposed to sleep. I can boldly tell you that Mikel is not the head of the family.
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo With His Family by EmmanuelEjike04: 9:33pm On Sep 28, 2017
Him mind dey tell am say. He is haply married. Try come back with one in your old age or else u will die dia. He who got married to a white lady wit kids has no family. At last day. you will come back empty handed.
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo With His Family by imitateMe(m): 10:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
balogun16:
Lol. African man!
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo With His Family by Mahvey(m): 11:15pm On Sep 28, 2017
'Ronaldo is the Best player he played with and Neymar most difficult to defend against' Admits Madrid Star

The Madrid, defender, Marcelo in his contract renewal extension made a say of his expensive in the football leagues. He expresses some strong ... Read http://www.omarvoblog.tk/2017/09/ronaldo-is-best-player-he-played-with.html?m=1
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo With His Family by Ugosample(m): 11:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
EmmanuelEjike04:
Him mind dey tell am say. He is haply married. Try come back with one in your old age or else u will die dia. He who got married to a white lady wit kids has no family. At last day. you will come back empty handed.

Dey there dey talk rubbish.
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo With His Family by rapheeky(m): 11:36pm On Sep 28, 2017
Life of a frustrated Nigerian ...������
balogun16:

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo With His Family by ololo12: 6:56am On Sep 29, 2017
So which is the strong gene? The white or black? Stop confusing yourself here.

rossyc:

Go back and read your modern biology. A dominant gene is strong and always dominates a weaker gene. Eg. Skin colour.
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo With His Family by rossyc(f): 8:04am On Sep 29, 2017
ololo12:
So which is the strong gene? The white or black? Stop confusing yourself here.

I give up on u. OK bye
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo With His Family by ololo12: 12:30am On Oct 20, 2017
You give up on yourself Otondo
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo With His Family by Ugosample(m): 7:35am On Oct 20, 2017
EmmanuelEjike04:

What you typed up there makes ZERO sense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Manchester United Signs Nemanja Matic From Chelsea / Stephanie Frappart: Chelsea Vs Liverpool Super - Cup Final (Female Referee) / Sonia Ighalo Gets A Range Rover As Birthday Gift From Husband, Jude Ighalo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.