Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Will You Choose Your Spouse To Make That Life Or Death Decision???? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Choose Your Spouse To Make That Life Or Death Decision???? (674 Views)

6 Mistakes You Make That Makes Your Day Unproductive / How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Choose Your Spouse To Make That Life Or Death Decision???? by komzygirl(f): 3:53pm On Sep 28, 2017
If asked to chose who will take that final decision on you whether to keep you alive or kill you, when incapacitated, on oxygen or life support, will you choose your spouse? If No, why?

1 Like

Re: Will You Choose Your Spouse To Make That Life Or Death Decision???? by komzygirl(f): 3:19pm On Sep 29, 2017
If you view without posting, you are a lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked shocked
Re: Will You Choose Your Spouse To Make That Life Or Death Decision???? by WhiteLavender(f): 3:40pm On Sep 29, 2017
Its still not going to be an easy thing for who ever will do it because he or she will carry it for the rest of their lives.
I wont chose my partner because i know he wont do it, he is a very emotional person plus his faith is too strong that he would rather expect a miracle to happen.
I would rather pick someone else, a sibling maybe.

1 Like

Re: Will You Choose Your Spouse To Make That Life Or Death Decision???? by komzygirl(f): 11:40pm On Oct 18, 2017
198 views, one comment shocked shocked shocked. Warris did naaaaa Abeg no view if you won't comment.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Craving Babies....another Pregnancy At 40 / Wawu! Nigeria’s First Set Of Quintuplets Turn 17 (photos) / 10 Reasons You Should Never Have An Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.