Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

2018 Text To Vote Programs We Be Hot- Reserve Your SMS Shortcode Now. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 2018 Text To Vote Programs We Be Hot- Reserve Your SMS Shortcode Now. (528 Views)

BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner / BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s Mother Sheds Tears As She Begs Fans To Vote For Him (Video) / BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2018 Text To Vote Programs We Be Hot- Reserve Your SMS Shortcode Now. by Naijashortcode(m): 4:51pm On Sep 28, 2017
SMS short code is a 5 or 6 digit number, just like a phone number, but shorter and easier to remember. SMS short codes are used to receive and send out text messages to consumers and are issued by the short code provider, sms shortcode is for every body and every business.

What Are the Requirements to setup shortcode?

Sms shortcode comes with different packages, Shares and Dedicated shortcode.

(a) Shared Shortcode:-

Share Shortcode are a low-cost and quick solution for a client expecting low to moderate volume of messages. With these short codes, you share a short code number with other customers and use keywords to direct messages to your particular application and/or trigger a specific response.

(b) Dedicated:- require a minimum of 3 weeks to setup and activate the service. All dedicated shortcodes need to be approved by the Nigerian Communications Commission,NCC. Messages to the short codes are MO billed i.e. the user is charged once they send a message to the short code.

(1) How long doesn't it take to setup shortcode?

Shared shortcode takes 2-3 days. While Dedicated takes 2 weeks.

(2) How do I know how many people that have subscribed to my shortcode?

You will have your own unique login detail to Shortcode CPanel to monitor responses to your shortcode real time. In the Cpanel You can control everything about your shortcode on the provider’s website.

(3) How do I get my Money if people subscribe to my shortcode?

Very Easy, Money will be paid directly to any bank account you provide during revenue withdrawal request.

(4) Is the telecom company going to pay the money directly to my bank account?

Telecom Company will pay your money through the company that provided the shortcode. and everything is transparent. As you have access to your Cpanel 24hrs to monitor responses to your shortcode realtime as well as determine your revenue.

(5) What are the process of withdrawing my revenue?

When you get up to minimum responses to your shortcode, you can login to your Cpanel account and click on response SMS, then click export to export traffic to your shortcode in CSV file. Send the exported file to to the providers email alongside with your invoice. That's, The bank details you want the money paid into.Your shortcode traffic will be send to the network for collation thereafter report will be send to you with clear description of number of hits to your shortcode.

(6) Is there any other fee to pay after I pay for the setup Fee?

No, There's no other fee to pay after the setup fee. No hidden charges.

(7) Am I getting all the money when people subscribe to my shortcode?

No, you share the revenue with network. Revenue sharing can be found here:

Well done! If this article is helpful to you kindly call us today for your sms shortcode setup.

Tell: +234 81 029 279 78,

(1) (Reply)

Teeq Bello – Mad Crush (wild Thoughts Cover) / "Game Of Thrones" Actress Warns Fans On "Exciting & Heartbreaking" Final Season / Youngster In ‘beast Of No Nation’ Movie Now Begs For Alms In Ghana (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.