Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Anambra Governorship Election: Anglican Church Releases Public Announcement - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anambra Governorship Election: Anglican Church Releases Public Announcement (20582 Views)

I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card / Anambra Election: Anglican Priests Campaign For PDP, Ekwueme's Daughter (Video) / Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "PDP Will Win Anambra Governorship Election 2017" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Governorship Election: Anglican Church Releases Public Announcement by Anstalk(f): 5:44pm On Sep 28, 2017
It has come to the notice of the Anglican Church that some candidates of political parties are using the name of the church to score political point such candidates are going about informing their followers and indeed the general public that they consulted the leadership of church in choosing their gubernatorial running mates thereby giving the impression that the Anglican Church supports their partisan interest.

We are considered to use this medium to advise candidates of political parties to restrain from drawing the church into partisan politics which is abhorred in its entirety by the leadership of the church.

Mean while the church prays and wishes all candidates in the November 18 2017, gubernatorial election the best of luck as we aware that it is God that will choose the next Governor of the state.

The church finally calls on anambrarians to ensure full participation in the on going political process in the state as we look forward to peaceful election.

Thanks You and God Bless

Mr Samson okonkwo

PRO laity Council, Anglican communion, Anambra State

http://anstalk.com/anambra-anglican-church-release-public-announcement-nov-18-election/

14 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Anglican Church Releases Public Announcement by Cutepessy(m): 6:10pm On Sep 28, 2017
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Anglican Church Releases Public Announcement by 9jvirgin(m): 7:34pm On Sep 28, 2017
Meanwhile, Election will hold in Anambra State and NOTHING will happen. The children of hatred and Abhorrence will still vote despite their empty threats and buffoonery boasts. grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Anglican Church Releases Public Announcement by rossyc(f): 7:35pm On Sep 28, 2017
Issorite
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Anglican Church Releases Public Announcement by ElCapone(m): 7:35pm On Sep 28, 2017
so elections will hold all the same. kanu is a coward.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Anglican Church Releases Public Announcement by Hexilon: 7:35pm On Sep 28, 2017
Election must hold.. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Anglican Church Releases Public Announcement by paiz: 7:35pm On Sep 28, 2017
So this election go hold

Nnamdi kanu didnt plan well

9 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Anglican Church Releases Public Announcement by Alexk2(m): 7:35pm On Sep 28, 2017
If not for the gullible nature of typical Nigeria electorate, I'll just say this is not necessary. I pray for the day we'll start disgracing those who always use ethnicity and religion as bargaining tool for selfish gain and thereafter turning Nigerians against each other.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Anglican Church Releases Public Announcement by prince2much(m): 7:36pm On Sep 28, 2017
Good} Meanwhile I got a new power bank for #500, I was happy cause it was quite cheap, not until i wanted using it and discovered that my phone was charging the power bank instead

16 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Anglican Church Releases Public Announcement by goldenfresh: 7:36pm On Sep 28, 2017

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Anglican Church Releases Public Announcement by Alexanderinn(m): 7:36pm On Sep 28, 2017
Lemme park here 1st....Brb

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Anglican Church Releases Public Announcement by drizslim(m): 7:36pm On Sep 28, 2017
why not call their names, instead of beating around the bush!
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Anglican Church Releases Public Announcement by Alexanderinn(m): 7:37pm On Sep 28, 2017
Cutepessy:
and u wan mke heaven like this?
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Anglican Church Releases Public Announcement by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 28, 2017
Politicians don't fear God
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Anglican Church Releases Public Announcement by Dearlord(m): 7:38pm On Sep 28, 2017
It has been there for long
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Anglican Church Releases Public Announcement by Uteghe(m): 7:38pm On Sep 28, 2017
grin
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Anglican Church Releases Public Announcement by unitysheart(m): 7:38pm On Sep 28, 2017
Neutrality abi. Hope you can sustain and maintain that.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Anglican Church Releases Public Announcement by LexngtonSteele: 7:38pm On Sep 28, 2017
ElCapone:

KANU is a cownu and coward, lol

Threatened fire and brimstone, yet a dog was braver than him and died taking a bullet while Kanu was breaking world sprinting records

PMB has been a colossal failure, but I like how he squashed perceived threats like cockroaches

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Anglican Church Releases Public Announcement by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 28, 2017
ElCapone:

This ain't a hate speech so calm down
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Anglican Church Releases Public Announcement by oshe11: 7:39pm On Sep 28, 2017
ftc noni
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Anglican Church Releases Public Announcement by Integrityfarms(m): 7:39pm On Sep 28, 2017
9jvirgin:
Meanwhile, Election will hold in Anambra State and NOTHING will happen. The children of hatred and Abhorrence will still vote despite their empty threats and buffoonery boasts. grin

Ọya carry d cup

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Anglican Church Releases Public Announcement by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 28, 2017
drizslim:
why not call their names, instead of beating around the bush!

it's not Naija's custom na
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Anglican Church Releases Public Announcement by Financialfree: 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2017
/
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Anglican Church Releases Public Announcement by oka4ugoo: 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2017
Na P.D.P dem dey do the rubbish...

Obiano out of fear now come dey threaten the Anglican church for trying to betray his govt. after all him support to their church.

Meanwhile...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Anglican Church Releases Public Announcement by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 28, 2017
9jvirgin:

nothing will happen ONLY if you stay indoors..

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Anglican Church Releases Public Announcement by Bishov(m): 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2017
Afonjas will like to celebrate about this but One day this will happen......

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Anglican Church Releases Public Announcement by DIKEnaWAR: 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
OHO take note!
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Anglican Church Releases Public Announcement by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
one thing u peeeps dddnt knw about igbos is dat they can obey church and do anything bt when biafra is involved.. U are talkkinngg bulshit. Last sunnday in cath... Church..when the father announced it...if uuuu ssssee hw they eyed him..he was asked are u going to vote...hee saiid no .that we was jsstt folloowinngg ottther ffrom the bishooopps

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Anglican Church Releases Public Announcement by Kobicove(m): 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
The election in Anambra state will go on!
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Anglican Church Releases Public Announcement by Pavore9: 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2017
So the election would hold! cheesy
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Anglican Church Releases Public Announcement by Daniel058(m): 7:48pm On Sep 28, 2017
I GO BOYCOTT D ELECTION from nairaland hia

BELIEVE ME AT UR OWN PERIL grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Anglican Church Releases Public Announcement by AntiWailer: 7:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
Good distance

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

From Ibidunni Ighodalo Flows Milk Of Human Kindness / Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? / Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.