Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

See How This Single Mum Of 3 Is Looking For A Husband That Got People Talking(pi - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See How This Single Mum Of 3 Is Looking For A Husband That Got People Talking(pi (1581 Views)

I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) / Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England / I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How This Single Mum Of 3 Is Looking For A Husband That Got People Talking(pi by zoba88: 6:08pm On Sep 28, 2017
27yrs old Cate Gachara has shocked everybody by storming the streets with placard looking for  a husband.According to reports,the single mum of three is looking for a white husband to marry her.The incident was said to have happened in Kenya.See photos below and how people reacted..

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/09/single-mum-of-3-storms-street-with.html?m=1

Re: See How This Single Mum Of 3 Is Looking For A Husband That Got People Talking(pi by zoba88: 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2017

Re: See How This Single Mum Of 3 Is Looking For A Husband That Got People Talking(pi by SalamRushdie: 6:19pm On Sep 28, 2017
I think women overate themselves

1 Like

Re: See How This Single Mum Of 3 Is Looking For A Husband That Got People Talking(pi by gnykelly(m): 6:21pm On Sep 28, 2017
kenya and weird news. its like sexualization is the first step to civilization
Re: See How This Single Mum Of 3 Is Looking For A Husband That Got People Talking(pi by kingsman66(m): 6:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
Kenya and funny news are like sister&brother
Re: See How This Single Mum Of 3 Is Looking For A Husband That Got People Talking(pi by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 28, 2017
I'm black.... My friend beneath is white at times....

.should I apply?
Re: See How This Single Mum Of 3 Is Looking For A Husband That Got People Talking(pi by Chigorkizz(m): 6:33pm On Sep 28, 2017
cummando:
I'm black.... My friend beneath is white at times....

.should I apply?
Did U Bleach Ur Friend Beneath?
Re: See How This Single Mum Of 3 Is Looking For A Husband That Got People Talking(pi by Nutase: 6:45pm On Sep 28, 2017
Bold and beautiful.
Re: See How This Single Mum Of 3 Is Looking For A Husband That Got People Talking(pi by sarrki(m): 6:48pm On Sep 28, 2017
Nutase:
Bold and beautiful.

She not bold

Rather she's desperate

She should focus on her children
Re: See How This Single Mum Of 3 Is Looking For A Husband That Got People Talking(pi by Nutase: 7:02pm On Sep 28, 2017
sarrki:

She not bold

Rather she's desperate

She should focus on her children
women are human too and she can do with some company when looking after her children.
Re: See How This Single Mum Of 3 Is Looking For A Husband That Got People Talking(pi by sarrki(m): 7:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
Nutase:
women are human too and she can do with some company when looking after her children.

At that level she doesn't need the advert and attention

Especially for the sake of the kids

He's exposing them
Re: See How This Single Mum Of 3 Is Looking For A Husband That Got People Talking(pi by sarrki(m): 7:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
Nutase:

At that level she doesn't need the advert and attention

Especially for the sake of the kids

She's exposing them
Re: See How This Single Mum Of 3 Is Looking For A Husband That Got People Talking(pi by madridguy(m): 7:10pm On Sep 28, 2017
She need financier not husband.
Re: See How This Single Mum Of 3 Is Looking For A Husband That Got People Talking(pi by MY20thBILLION: 7:22pm On Sep 28, 2017
This one no be Cate Cachara
...Na Cate Agaracha. grin grin
Re: See How This Single Mum Of 3 Is Looking For A Husband That Got People Talking(pi by Evablizin(f): 8:36pm On Sep 28, 2017
shocked

Naso.com,anyways may your heart desires be granted grin

Re: See How This Single Mum Of 3 Is Looking For A Husband That Got People Talking(pi by egopersonified(f): 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2017
this life is funny, why is she underrating herself when she should have men carrying placards to propose to her¿
Re: See How This Single Mum Of 3 Is Looking For A Husband That Got People Talking(pi by Wealth7(m): 10:22pm On Sep 28, 2017

(1) (Reply)

She Has No Source Of Income, Should I Breakup With Her? / FED UP WITH MY LONELY LIFE / Pls I Need Urgent Advice On What To Do, Help Me Move It To The Front Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.