Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,907 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

"I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams (49875 Views)

DELSCOTECH Student Dies In Motor Accident Days After Her Final Exams (Photos) / Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results / UNILORIN Student Dances 'Soapy' After Her Final Exam, Signs Out In Style (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by ThisTrend(f): 6:30pm On Sep 28, 2017

Come on! Are these people joking or do they really mean what they write?

A Polytechnic graduate took to Facebook to celebrate after writing her final exams but she made a blunder that has given her post attention.

Sharing a photo of herself and coursemates, she wrote: "I come I came and I concer".

Obviously, she meant "I came, I saw, I conquered". She will not be the first to make such a mistake. Just a month ago, a university graduate while rejoicing after writing his final exams also made a similar blunder. Is this a sign that something is seriously wrong with the education system in Nigeria?

Source: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/09/come-i-came-and-i-concer-lady-says-as.html?m=1

4 Likes

Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by paiz: 6:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
For this fine Girl to graduate with this type of grammar
Just know that her pucci must have reached the innermost part of the earth

One minute silence for her english please

RIP ENGLISH

225 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by kalufelix(m): 6:42pm On Sep 28, 2017
Lmao..Indeed She 'Concer' English..Lol

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by tdbankplc: 6:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
Hmmmmm. She might even get employed before her genius colleagues in this country.

126 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by Praisles(f): 7:05pm On Sep 28, 2017
grin oh oh op , na over excitement cause am jo, atleast u were able to decode, means she has successfully passed across her message HEHEHE

23 Likes

Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by Savemysoulnow: 8:10pm On Sep 28, 2017
Wow

2 Likes

Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by 9jvirgin(m): 8:10pm On Sep 28, 2017
See your life? You CONCER abi? Continue.....you hear. You too will blame Buhari when you become jobless. All the lecturers that pounded your pvssy to grade you will not know peace.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by MhizzAJ(f): 8:10pm On Sep 28, 2017
To God be the glory

What is I come..I came and I concer

2 Likes

Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by MrGreenMavro: 8:10pm On Sep 28, 2017
she meant I came, He Cum and Conquered

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by martineverest(m): 8:11pm On Sep 28, 2017
which school she graduate?.......I guess its tai solarin university. ...na so dem dey. speak english

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by olurevelator(m): 8:11pm On Sep 28, 2017
chai... end time final exams!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by Youngsage: 8:11pm On Sep 28, 2017
Chaai! Chaii!! Chaiii!!! Dere is God u o! shocked

No wonder Jesus wept.

It is finished indeed. Nigeria Education is in utter shambles.

iWeep. cry

6 Likes

Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by enemyofprogress: 8:11pm On Sep 28, 2017
English made in Biafra

7 Likes

Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by iamleumas: 8:11pm On Sep 28, 2017
Her parents while reading this post go be like... grin grin grin

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by Pidginwhisper: 8:11pm On Sep 28, 2017
Never underestimate the power of pussy!!!! She don use wetin she get to get wetin she wantgrin grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by gwmlogistic: 8:12pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ok
Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by FitnessDoctor: 8:12pm On Sep 28, 2017
As expected..
When a lady told me that they dont carry first in the university, that you shouldnt take it too seriously, enjoy yourself and another told me that those who dont even read hard get better marks than those who do.
But the hardship in Nigerian Universities is also to blame. If you need any tips on improving memory or on improving your intelligence and getting better results you can check my blog www.realfitbody.com
I remain your favorite health blogger Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor
Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by goingape1: 8:12pm On Sep 28, 2017
na job be the thing no be celebration!

ask your numerous jobless slay queen here!
Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by iamleumas: 8:12pm On Sep 28, 2017
Oki
Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by rill: 8:12pm On Sep 28, 2017
mtcheew
Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by Fadiga24(m): 8:12pm On Sep 28, 2017
One way to know slay queens.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by lakewealth(m): 8:12pm On Sep 28, 2017
grin grin

1 Like

Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by lastempero: 8:12pm On Sep 28, 2017
Y always d female ?

1 Like

Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by olempe(m): 8:12pm On Sep 28, 2017
Who English don EPP?

4 Likes

Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 28, 2017
paiz:
RIP ENGLISH
cheesy grin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by oka4ugoo: 8:12pm On Sep 28, 2017
At op is it ur came, is it ur come, abi na ur concer...

Meanwhile in another news...

Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) have changed her nomenclature and now to be known as...

Indigenous Nations of Biafra (INOB)

2 Likes

Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by DrChukzy(m): 8:13pm On Sep 28, 2017
Na wa o
Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by cutesmilez(f): 8:13pm On Sep 28, 2017
Op waiting concern you? Her first sentence was in broken English, obviously "I come, I came , I concer", na still broken. So waiting be the problem?. Abi is it your English? sad

2 Likes

Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by jaychubi: 8:13pm On Sep 28, 2017
Chai I will forgive her bad English she is only a poly graduate if she is a uni graduate I for flog her
Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by gazilion: 8:13pm On Sep 28, 2017
It could be an Auto correct problem on the phone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by mhiztaNexy(m): 8:13pm On Sep 28, 2017
grin

Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by Ahmadgani(m): 8:13pm On Sep 28, 2017
diaris God oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uniabuja, AAU, MAU: No Accreditation On Engineering Courses - Coren / You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect / UTME: Candidate Who Hid Phone In Her Pant, Arrested (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.