Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos (50054 Views)

Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures / Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted In Abuja Traffic. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos by Fortunehunter(m): 8:41pm On Sep 28, 2017
Na him back I dey.
Re: Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos by popcykaylah(m): 8:41pm On Sep 28, 2017
Fayose likes to dream sha. .his case is like that of an idiottt who went to disgrace his family's name in project fame auditions
Re: Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos by vicky3(m): 8:41pm On Sep 28, 2017
madridguy:
Ride on the messiah of the cowards, a.k.a pigs and idiots.
My condolence to the good people of Ekiti State grin
Must you always comment on everything nigga i guess you an adult act like one
Re: Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos by boldking(m): 8:42pm On Sep 28, 2017
c
Re: Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos by Wisedove(m): 8:42pm On Sep 28, 2017
Looking deeply into the Yoruba's word right from ages I noticed that there has never been any form of supporting or patronizing what is theirs they rather prefer anything or anyone from other part of the country mostly the Northern Nigeria .

I deeply feel sorry for all of hunna yourbas wey no go support yourba man hunna go just die as slaves to the fulanis

Split......

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos by eminent007(m): 8:42pm On Sep 28, 2017
I comment my reserve.
Re: Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos by MrImole: 8:42pm On Sep 28, 2017
Firstcitizen:
Fayose only declared for Presidency so that when he is arrested for corruption after his immunity as Governor is over, he can scream that the ruling party is stifling the opposition and draw sympathy

Don't you guys get tired of this your ugly theory?
Re: Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos by hackman34: 8:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
They have started again o. 6 easy ways to get a lady's phone number without stress
http://domoinfos.com.ng/6-top-secret-to-get-a-girls-phone-number-domoinfos-com-ng/
Re: Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos by GreatMahmud: 8:44pm On Sep 28, 2017
madridguy:

Hahahaaa...u sound like an imbec1Le. I see saliva drooping from your stinking buccal cavity

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos by FAYOSE2019: 8:45pm On Sep 28, 2017
madridguy:

You are pained.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos by laborious(m): 8:46pm On Sep 28, 2017
ALAYORMII:

Fayose is the clown of the country

When u are dating a God fearing' educated & civilized woman who has class & ambition' u get texts such as these:-
6:00am.
Good Morning my dear. Hope u had a wonderful night. Hw r u today? Wake up' say ur prayers & get ready 4 work. Don't 4get to apply 4that vacancy I showed u yesterday. Love u!
12pm -
Yes darling. hope u ve taken ur lunch? am
heading out 4 lunch' now. Talk later. Take care of urself. Love u:-
6pm
Hello Prince ' I'm at Crunchies Fast food now' what shld I buy 4 u?!!
But when u are dating any of this Slay Queen Gold diggers whose asset is her looks as well as crazy with fashion' u get texts such as these:-
6am
Hello Boo! How far naa! Was Fun yesterday at d club. Hope u are not still having d hang over. Lol PLS remember to send me Credit. See u later.
12pm
Im broke! Can u just help me out with some money if u can. I want to change my wardrobe. Muah!
6pm
Hi Boo' looks like u ve forgotten d shoes u
promised me.
Anyways' I'm at d shop where they sell Human hair & Clothes. Just eyeing this beautiful make - up kit. U will like it! Muah!
But when u don't date at all u get texts like:-
Airtel:-
Enjoy 6 times d value of every recharge on d Airtel network when u recharge with *555*PIN#.
MTN:-
Dear customer' do u know that u can confirm ur BVN from ur phone? Simply dial *565*0# this service costs N20!!!#
ETISALET
Dear Customer send 2 to 3340 to download pino pino by phyno as ur caller tune.....

How una see am?
one crate of palm wine with assorted bush meat for you..

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos by Justicealh3(m): 8:48pm On Sep 28, 2017
Tah

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos by MrImole: 8:48pm On Sep 28, 2017
ahnaija:
what I know about this man is that the people of ekiti are not complaining like people of Nigeria under Bubu.....

God bless you Sir!

We are not complaining in Ekiti. The idiots that keep commiserating with us instead of their parents are the most unfortunate...
Re: Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos by yinkuscious(m): 8:51pm On Sep 28, 2017
This was how Donald trump started. They also called him.stupid and a looser
Re: Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos by OluwaWonder: 8:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
madridguy:
You are indeed a pig for calling your fellow human beings pigs not only being human being like you but of the same nationality.It is high time we reasoned
Re: Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos by 8stargeneral: 8:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
APC right now

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos by madridguy(m): 8:58pm On Sep 28, 2017
Odogwu Fayose tongue wake up from your slumber.

FAYOSE2019:

You are pained.
Re: Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos by 1603yyyy: 9:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
This Fayose guy is a big joke

He had defeated two incumbent governors in Ekiti. So everyone in Nigeria will be gullible like those u deceived in Ekiti abi undecided
his gullibility is exceptional, if he sees any gullible person as him he should arrest the him or her. empty skull noise maker
Re: Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos by jonnytad(m): 9:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
If Donald Trump can enter, then Fayose can enter. ..... I will vote him over buhari, atiku or any other northern agbaya.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos by limitless777(m): 9:03pm On Sep 28, 2017
MrImole:

I commiserate with your parents!
My broda! Like U know wetin dey my mind.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos by eligibility: 9:04pm On Sep 28, 2017
dainformant:
see more >>> https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/governor-fayose-vintage-car-spotted-streets-abuja-photos.html

It's very pathetic and so disheartening that people like Fayose who cannot differentiate between six and half a dozen is vying for the apex position in this nation states.

By and large, have you cleared all your previous corruption allegations with THE EFCC? if no, go and do so.

More so, you cannot win in any of the 36 states except in Ekiti where tout was recognised above an erudite Phd holder .
It's very unfortunate. A sane and sound minded person will not vote for you.

Any day, any time , the sick PMB remains the choice of the masses and far better than looters like Fayose or Atiku.
Re: Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 28, 2017
madridguy:
your frustration will not stop him getting to Aso rock com 2019

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos by ayobami42: 9:09pm On Sep 28, 2017
Get to Ekiti state and you will know that this guy really worked during this second regime of administration

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos by Leo3333: 9:12pm On Sep 28, 2017
dotcomnamename:
I just dey laugh his fans!

Your Fayose spent over 750 Million Naira on his presidential declaration today.

Spent over 50 Million Naira on his Asesin chieftaincy title.

Collects 26 Million Naira from each LG chairmen from last Paris Club refund

He jacked up his tourist attraction bridge from 5.6 Billion Naira to 14.5 Billion Naira

Collects up to-date monthly allocation, first bailout(N9.6 Billion Naira) second bailout of(N8.8 Billion Naira)First Paris Club refund (4.9 Billion Naira) , Second Paris Club refund (9.8 Billion Naira) and N1.3 Billion Naira monthly budget assisted fund for 13months (N16.9 Billion Naira),that is 51b all together.. Yet, oshoko is owning 7months salary, 10months pension arrears and no gratuity since 2014.

Don't even forget Ekiti don't know their IGR in the last 3 years O!

Are you still asking why EFCC should arrest his commissioner for finance and the state accountant General?

One thing that's sure is that Fayose maa sewon leyin ijoba. Your Fayose will rot in jail. He should keep running up and down for a means to block his arrest after his government. I trust baba!

...and your source is?
Re: Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos by netflicks(m): 9:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
He is no joke..his ambition is all over the news
Re: Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos by bigboss80s(m): 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2017
Firstcitizen:
Fayose only declared for Presidency so that when he is arrested for corruption after his immunity as Governor is over, he can scream that the ruling party is stifling the opposition and draw sympathy

Exactly what I told my brother immediately I heard that he declared for the presidency.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos by Collins87: 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2017
Waste of Money.
Re: Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2017
This can only happen in Nigeria. A shameless Governor who did absolutely nothing in his state for 8 years vying for the most prestigious seat in the country and still be hailed from some corners. Are some people designed to be hopeless sheep? I marvel when I read/hear things like this
Re: Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos by neatideas: 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2017
Hnmmm
I remember Doland Trump started like a joker too
Re: Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos by Holuwahyomzzy: 9:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ok
Re: Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 9:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
That vintage car will even make him to loose that 2019 election. Group of barawo, oley. And ndo shi.
Re: Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos by Cajal(m): 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2017
madridguy:
condolence what? Bad guy.anyway.... I also sympathize with them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunshot Rocks Buhari's Campaign In Borno! / Video: Nigerian Lady Weeps Following President Buhari's Re-election / "Call Me A Hypocritical Idiot If Buhari Returns Today" - Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.