Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,962 members, 7,799,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Funny Things Parents' Do That Makes You Chuckle! - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funny Things Parents' Do That Makes You Chuckle! (26179 Views)

Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. / Things Parents Should Never Say Around Kids / Things Parents Use To Scare Their Children! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Things Parents' Do That Makes You Chuckle! by Biggyd2: 5:42pm On Feb 05, 2013
Lord have mercy! I haven't laughed this hard in a long while! grin grin grin
Re: Funny Things Parents' Do That Makes You Chuckle! by Bofemsky(f): 3:35pm On Feb 19, 2013
Back in those days my dad had an Indian boss, the wife came back from Indian and gave my mum a set of pots. When my mum wants to use a pot, to specify she would say" give me smallest of the indianapolis"!

3 Likes

Re: Funny Things Parents' Do That Makes You Chuckle! by Bofemsky(f): 4:00pm On Feb 19, 2013
Back when the beer "satzenbrau" first came out, my dad went out with his friends and came back with a serious hangover, he said he only drank 2 bottles. We tried everything to relieve him, we later had a good laugh @ his expense. These days, if we want to send him away from the living room, or we want him to relinquish the tv remote control, we'll just say "satzenbrau baba", immediately he will get up and go to his room and we'll laugh so hard we'll even forget about the programme we want to watch!

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Parents' Do That Makes You Chuckle! by guardiola: 2:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
Funniest thread ever! This should be kept alive.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

In This Scenario, What Would You Teach Your Child? / Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her / The reason Why I Will Consider My Dad First Before My Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.