Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos (38396 Views)

‘free El-zakzaky’, Indians Protest At Nigerian Embassy (photos) / Youths Protest With Coffin In Akwa Ibom Over Siege On House Of Assembly (Photos) / Bayelsa Workers Protest With Coffin Against Governor Dickson (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by shinaking: 9:07pm On Sep 28, 2017
grin omo I dey laugh o, children of hate and anger have started their craziness again

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 28, 2017
IkpuMmiri:
Why British Embassy? Illiteracy, they say, is really a disease angry angry

its in British embassy because the idiots that forced this marriage r British

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 28, 2017
displaced priority.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by VIPERVENOM(m): 9:09pm On Sep 28, 2017
Lol.......they are wishing some people dead........ and they want God to answer their prayer. It can't work like dat.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by kencoinz(m): 9:10pm On Sep 28, 2017
Either you people like it or not Biafra rep will be a reality.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by OluwaWonder: 9:10pm On Sep 28, 2017
Tolexander:
You can only take a boy out of a village, you can never take a village out of a boy!

so barbaric!
What is barbaric there,is it the protest or what?If it is the protest nothing is barbaric there

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by symbianDON(m): 9:10pm On Sep 28, 2017
Kazim88:

You are the one with Tiny Brain....

Buhari sent Soldiers to kill unarmed civilians... and you think this their response is harsh... it is even mild.

Kano and Sokoto have totally rejected restructuring today... If The Army get away with what they did in SE they would attempt SW...

If war break out... common people like us would be the to get hit...

As long it is a protest against AbaGenocide... they should add more heat... more location.
where in my response did I support whatever soldiers did in aba? I responded to the post simply because the nitwit called me a northerner because he perceives I'm not in support of his biafra. must I support biafra??

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by itchie: 9:11pm On Sep 28, 2017
Tolexander:
Who else. begged for unity, if not Nnamdi Azikiwe?

Sorry o, descendant of unity begger!

Evil descendants of a fallen demon. Why does IPOB matter always give u guys High BP. Once una hear Biafra, na so una heart go dey beat pata pata piti piti. The next thing na to rush begin type nonsense like devil pikin wey una be. Take it easy before u start dropping dead one by one with heart attack over this Biafran matter

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by SHAKABOOM: 9:11pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ishilove:
Bunch of riffraffs. They have obviously eaten to their satisfaction, hence this arrant display of joblessness.
How dare yu call dose freedom fighters riffraffz..Take time ooo. angry

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by fasterwell(m): 9:12pm On Sep 28, 2017
zenmaster:
IPOB
formatting the zoo since 1890AD

And u are an animal in zoo that is why u want Buhari to open the prison door so u can escape

But no way for u all

U will remain in the zoo while we enjoy our country Nigeria

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by itchie: 9:13pm On Sep 28, 2017
omooba969:
Why are this igbozzz like this...ehn? undecided

Because they are not as foolish as Yorubas

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by salam1(m): 9:13pm On Sep 28, 2017
Xb4Real:
UMU CHINEKE.
May Chukwu okike abiama strengthen una.
Biafra must be restored.
It's a question of time.
The Zoo is crumbling already. They're running helter-skelter seeking for solution but it's too late for them all.

Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by GMbuharii: 9:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
umarshehu58:
Funny people. I pray they deport them all, we go see if they go get time protest in Nigeria.

mallam grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by Kamoryemi2580(m): 9:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
phyton dance fall on you�����

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by itchie: 9:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ishilove:
Bunch of riffraffs. They have obviously eaten to their satisfaction, hence this arrant display of joblessness.

You that is not a riff raff why always rushing to comment on riff Raff's matter. Those "riff raffs" are a hundred times more useful to their generation than useless people like you. You have never stood for anything in your life and that's why you can't understand it when people take a courageous stand against injustice and parochialism.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
They are everywhere on the Globe.

>>>>IPOB is an ideology<<<<<<

You can not proscribe an ideology. This is an emotional call.

May the Gods protect all the indigenous people of this once beautiful planet, except it be the will of the Gods to destroy indigenous people to maintain the obscurity of the genealogy of their creation.

May the Gods grant the indigenous people of Oduduwa and Indigenous People of Arewa etc, the courage to defeat their cowardice and fight against their own marginalization by the same elites who do not know what they poor people are going through.

But for those who have never crossed the borders, nor have access to information to know how humans are supposed to live, who support their tribe and leaders blindly, I wish them eternal stupidity, even as they think of responding to this message.

The world is not ending any time soon, it is a matter of time !

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by Ishilove: 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

How dare yu call dose freedom fighters riffraffz..Take time ooo. angry
Okay my bad my bad...

Would 'miscreants', 'scallywags', 'hoodlums' or 'thugs' suffice? Their miscreant brother, itchie, is foaming at the mouth because I called them riffraffs. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by Kazim88: 9:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
symbianDON:

where in my response did I support whatever soldiers did in aba? I responded to the post simply because the nitwit called me a northerner because he perceives I'm not in support of his biafra. must I support biafra??

Its not about Biafra, In a country as diverse as Nigeria they must be agitation of different kind.. they must be people that oppose you.

Nigeria Government failed totally in the way they handle this issue.

They are still failing...

They are ready to attack any opposition, They harassed US embassy today over IPOB with paid protesters..

They are would attack those calling for restructuring soon...

If we don't push them back now.... soon it would be too late

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by coluka: 9:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
Tolexander:
You can only take a boy out of a village, you can never take a village out of a boy!

so barbaric!

So u think it's barbaric for people to engage in peaceful protest? You reason like a barbarian

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by deomelo: 9:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
See ipob terrorists on a rampage.

These clowns are nothing but nuisance everywhere they go.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
fasterwell:

And u are an animal in zoo that is why u want Buhari to open the prison door so u can escape

But no way for u all

U will remain in the zoo while we enjoy our country Nigeria
zoogerian spotted grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by omooba969(m): 9:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
itchie:

Because they are not as foolish as Yorubas

And you think their repugnant actions are born out of wisdom?

You need a new brain. cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by itchie: 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2017
omooba969:

And you think their repugnant actions are born out of wisdom?

You need a new brain. cool

You don't have a brain at all

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by Aboguede(m): 9:28pm On Sep 28, 2017
babies everywhere.
but come to the matter, if nigeria gov. say no to secession of the southeast and southwest say restructure then the gov. must accept one. becus it is like standing in the gate of heaven and blocking people from entering and you are not ready to enter.

anyway i don't even know which side to support becus in africa the rich always stold all the dividend
Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by omooba969(m): 9:29pm On Sep 28, 2017
itchie:

You don't have a brain at all

Hahahahah you igbozzz never cease to amaze me... really. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by lovat(m): 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ishilove:
shut up before i invite your nemesis Vomeschakleton

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by MTKbudapest(m): 9:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
Shame on buhari,his cabal and coas.

I guess he is busy having a sleepless night.

Nigeria is dead and lying in state waiting to be buried. grin

You decleared ipob a terrorist organisation, and there they are protesting. Does a terrorist organisation protest? grin

I'm still watching to see how the unity of this zoo is non-negotiatable.

One love Ipob!
If you think that Igbos are terrorists come and get me.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 9:35pm On Sep 28, 2017
Biafra dead and buried 4 life till d next generation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by everozone: 9:42pm On Sep 28, 2017
We are unstoppable.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by omoelerin1: 9:42pm On Sep 28, 2017
These people no dey shame at all. madness
Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by itchie: 9:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
omooba969:

Hahahahah you igbozzz never cease to amaze me... really. cheesy

And Yoruba's stupidity is unending

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by fasterwell(m): 9:46pm On Sep 28, 2017
zenmaster:

zoogerian spotted grin grin

I am Chika by name and a better Igbo than u but i am a Nigerian and believes in Nigeria

A whole country cannot be a zoo but only a little part of the country can be used for a zoo which will accomodate u and nnamdi kanu

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Obasanjo Takes Anti-buhari Campaign Abroad / Soldier Henry Edobor Reunites With His Daughter. Photos / Court Adjourns Kanu’s Trial To Oct 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.