Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,045 members, 7,807,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Reno Omokri Says "You Have No Right Over Your Boyfriend" To Nigerian Single Ladi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reno Omokri Says "You Have No Right Over Your Boyfriend" To Nigerian Single Ladi (635 Views)

Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me / Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For / Isokoboy Blasts Nikki Samonas, Says "You Are Wearing A Fake Privates" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Says "You Have No Right Over Your Boyfriend" To Nigerian Single Ladi by Joelsblog(m): 8:15pm On Sep 28, 2017
Reno Omokri is at it again,Today he shared a tweet on his handle revealing how irritated he gets seeing ladies accuse boyfriends for cheating,for crying out loud as long as the word FRIEND liberates him from any intimate responsibity to you as a woman only your husband can cheat on you. So what do you think?
Read more:http://joelsblog.com.ng/2017/09/you-have-no-right-over-a-boyfriend-reno-omokri-blasts-girls-that-feels-its-wrong-for-boyfriends-to-cheat.html

Re: Reno Omokri Says "You Have No Right Over Your Boyfriend" To Nigerian Single Ladi by Tolexander: 8:20pm On Sep 28, 2017
No one seems to be more jobless than Reno Omokri nowadays.
Re: Reno Omokri Says "You Have No Right Over Your Boyfriend" To Nigerian Single Ladi by CompereByMej: 8:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
This man is at it again. Commitment takes precedence in relationship, hence why the other party can be feel cheated. You don't want to build a marriage out of such "open relationship"
Re: Reno Omokri Says "You Have No Right Over Your Boyfriend" To Nigerian Single Ladi by MhizzAJ(f): 8:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
This is for those people that act as if their destiny is tied to one boy somewhere.
Re: Reno Omokri Says "You Have No Right Over Your Boyfriend" To Nigerian Single Ladi by dollytino4real(f): 8:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
boy friend is 4 nobody and 4 everybody.
Re: Reno Omokri Says "You Have No Right Over Your Boyfriend" To Nigerian Single Ladi by Israeljones(m): 8:40pm On Sep 28, 2017
MhizzAJ:
This is for those people that act as if their destiny is tied to one boy somewhere.
Aproko!!

But come to think of it oo.. is this man not too old for talks like this...
I think This man has really got no job.... i just wonder wah his 1st child will be feeling after seeing this..

Re: Reno Omokri Says "You Have No Right Over Your Boyfriend" To Nigerian Single Ladi by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:22am On Sep 29, 2017
chaii this man again

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Hangout With Roadman Shaq 'man's Not Hot' In London/tekno Shows Off His R / "I Washed Sockaways To Sponsor Myself Through The University" - Ovaflow / Caroline Danjuma Drops A Smiling Photo After Davido And His Guys Have Been Arres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.