Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,030 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:43 AM

Can U Imagine This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Imagine This (1642 Views)

Imagine This April Fool Proposal. Hilarious!! / She Has No Paints On, Can U Imagine? / Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Imagine This by nedum: 2:08pm On Feb 17, 2007
world we living in is full of sh** can u imagine a girl u are datin goes out n hav sex wit another man n comes back to tell u because she felt bad after the act, does that make her unique or better frm the others that will just continue havin sex wit any guys that comes their way n wait for the day u will find out your self or better still get lucky, u go marry ashi thinkin say na correct u put for house, MAKE GOD SAFE US ALL
Re: Can U Imagine This by Free(f): 1:42am On Feb 18, 2007
well at least shes honest grin
Re: Can U Imagine This by Christo212(m): 4:33am On Feb 18, 2007
Honest for where? na like so she go honestly do you best friend.
Re: Can U Imagine This by iice(f): 6:02am On Feb 18, 2007
LMFAO
Re: Can U Imagine This by OmoEko1(f): 5:33pm On Feb 18, 2007
abeg forgive her, she was been honest with u
Re: Can U Imagine This by zam: 6:24pm On Feb 18, 2007
[color=#990000][/color] fire her, or else is not ur fault, what can u imgine that, i cant that it , if i cant have outside sex why her ?
Re: Can U Imagine This by zam: 6:25pm On Feb 18, 2007
omo eko i totally disagree wit uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. undecided
Re: Can U Imagine This by fellow(m): 7:00pm On Feb 18, 2007
Free:

well at least shes honest grin

Well could i ask you a question, what would have made her forget her loyalty and sincerity to her bf and go ahead to sleep with the man? greed? adventure? or sheer stupidity?
And what assurance would there be to that effect that she won't sleep with another man in future?

To me she erred and she would still be willing to do it again except frees' able to convince me otherwise
Re: Can U Imagine This by FactorChic(f): 12:53am On Mar 07, 2007
na rubbish u post there abeg! angry

She told you what she did because she felt bad, that's honesty!

you wey dey cheat on ur girl, u tell am?

for real, this post is stupid angry
Re: Can U Imagine This by mystikal(m): 1:00am On Mar 07, 2007
at least she told you, she could have kept n u'd never know
there must be a reason y she did wt she did, Find out together, work it
Re: Can U Imagine This by CrazyMan(m): 1:03am On Mar 07, 2007
Just forget about her.
why would a girl have sex with someone from only God know where and still have the guts to tell you?
what does she take you for? angry
Re: Can U Imagine This by flowmed(f): 5:08pm On Mar 07, 2007
Omo eko how far? is that how to be honest it is better for her to
keep it as serect than she telling
her man. what does she want break up or something. well it all depend on the level of their relationship
may be marriage is not certain take care.
Re: Can U Imagine This by cheekee(f): 5:32pm On Mar 07, 2007
wooow shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked this is an exceptional case shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can U Imagine This by byakuyaa: 8:48pm On Mar 07, 2007
boy,that happen to my friend last week.he dumped the bitch sha
Re: Can U Imagine This by AK123(m): 12:21pm On Mar 08, 2007
nothing new under the sun , a similar thing happened to a mugun friend of mine while in school , the poor guy even join the girl they cry after the confession and then he prayed for her .but they both forgot that TRUST is an essential ingredient for any lasting relationship, the relationship eventually broke up any way.
Re: Can U Imagine This by nkc(m): 12:28pm On Mar 08, 2007
well she was honest, but end it in a mature way, cos if not she will come and tell of anoda pesin she slept wit
Re: Can U Imagine This by onyekang1(f): 6:04pm On Mar 08, 2007
omo eko i totally agree wit u jare,she was honest at least,d guy sef dey cheat on d babe n she was ignorant of it.hhhmmm guys grin grin grin
Re: Can U Imagine This by ganboy: 4:36pm On Sep 12, 2010
shey em drug am wn sh de sex d gy? abegg, ds snt evn an argumnt, ny gurl wey tl m dat 1 de craze, tu mi dt aint honsty, sh jxt tuk u 4 grntd, nat evn slyest fear as tu wt yu cud du?, dts RUBIBISHH!!
Re: Can U Imagine This by 1102(m): 6:32pm On Sep 12, 2010
^^
wat r u sayin,

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Girls Need To Be Skooled On What Love Is / Convenant With A Woman / Kenyan Gal, Igbo Man..can This Marriage Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.