Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,577 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Deformed Baby Born In Adamawa Hospital (Viewers Discretion) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Deformed Baby Born In Adamawa Hospital (Viewers Discretion) (49995 Views)

What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) / What Is This On My Nose? (Viewers Discretion) / N32m Raised To Treat Deformed Baby Rejected By His Father (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deformed Baby Born In Adamawa Hospital (Viewers Discretion) by Sultty(m): 11:03pm On Sep 28, 2017
Is this an alien life form or an ugly doll

Re: Deformed Baby Born In Adamawa Hospital (Viewers Discretion) by okenwaa(m): 11:03pm On Sep 28, 2017
Children are gifts from God.
Re: Deformed Baby Born In Adamawa Hospital (Viewers Discretion) by okenwaa(m): 11:04pm On Sep 28, 2017
Be careful of what u term God's creation lest worst befall u.
Re: Deformed Baby Born In Adamawa Hospital (Viewers Discretion) by martineverest(m): 11:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
anecephalous baby
Re: Deformed Baby Born In Adamawa Hospital (Viewers Discretion) by hahn(m): 11:08pm On Sep 28, 2017
hanassholesolo:
What could have caused this? Where are the atheist when you need them most

okenwaa:
Be careful of what u term God's creation lest worst befall u.

God caused it

Everything is god's will abi?

oyifeoda:
as a pregnant woman, avoid coming out midnights, walking under giant trees at night, passing closs to abandoned buldings wrecked by inferno at night. Demons posseses such places ....believe it or not there's more we dnt see the human eyes.

Look down. You dropped your brain undecided

Re: Deformed Baby Born In Adamawa Hospital (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 28, 2017
Make dem fry dis baby chop na.

What are they waitin' 4?

Wch kain delay b dis?
Re: Deformed Baby Born In Adamawa Hospital (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 28, 2017
he may be suffering from the same disease that the Fictitious character "Benjamin Button" had
Re: Deformed Baby Born In Adamawa Hospital (Viewers Discretion) by worshipdevice(m): 11:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
trust the northerners, they will use this child to beg money on the street now...
business time

1 Like

Re: Deformed Baby Born In Adamawa Hospital (Viewers Discretion) by JhyMedex: 11:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
Mckandre:
The 1st pix be like as if the baby is saying "Gee bro, m with u all the way" angry
Ah!! Trust Nlders to mine comic relief frm everytin..grin..
Re: Deformed Baby Born In Adamawa Hospital (Viewers Discretion) by perdollar(m): 11:21pm On Sep 28, 2017
danjumakolo:
"O People, if you are in any doubt regarding the resurrection, then (reflect), Verily, We (Allah) have created you from sand, then from a sperm drop, then from a clot of congealed blood, then from a lump of flesh formed (i.e. properly shaped) and (sometimes) deformed so that we display to you (Our power). We keep you in (your mothers') wombs for an appointed time as We please, then We extract you as an infant." (Qur'an 22:5)
ds nupe man!! ur Allah is an asshole n ur mohd is as fake a prophet as lie mohd is to information!!!
Re: Deformed Baby Born In Adamawa Hospital (Viewers Discretion) by ovieokodhi(m): 11:27pm On Sep 28, 2017
Rebirth of abasanjo
Re: Deformed Baby Born In Adamawa Hospital (Viewers Discretion) by rookiy(m): 11:37pm On Sep 28, 2017
what different sperm can produce.. tch
Re: Deformed Baby Born In Adamawa Hospital (Viewers Discretion) by frankeinstein(m): 11:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
The devil has nothing to do with this. This is a neural Tube Defect, caused by Folate deficiency. Go for Antenatal care, they won't go. Later they will blame the devil
Re: Deformed Baby Born In Adamawa Hospital (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
CosmeticChemist:
Error in DNA replication or the use of abortion pills..

errors in DNA replication are definitely 1:10000000. most eventually giving rise to mutation. i think she used wrong medication while preggy.

Modified
which kain offspring be this biko kwa??
Re: Deformed Baby Born In Adamawa Hospital (Viewers Discretion) by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:47pm On Sep 28, 2017
adamawa again! yes it may be true as I once did my NYSC there and witness many strange things happening in some communities in Gombi, song, Tongo, madagali, e.t.c. I weep for that land, thought they said its the land of beauty. .that pick in is really beautiful indeed!
Re: Deformed Baby Born In Adamawa Hospital (Viewers Discretion) by Tyga12: 12:05am On Sep 29, 2017
.this is simply a neural tube defect.. It had nothing to do with the devil .the mother simply didn't take or did not get enough of folic acid tablets when she was pregnant.... So the neural tube which is meant to become the brain at the upper part and the spinal cord at the lower part did not close
Re: Deformed Baby Born In Adamawa Hospital (Viewers Discretion) by DRPMJ(m): 12:27am On Sep 29, 2017
drpompay:
Most likely anenceohaly with severe spinal tube defect. Very bad prognosis
Correct
Re: Deformed Baby Born In Adamawa Hospital (Viewers Discretion) by DckPssy(f): 12:32am On Sep 29, 2017
Jshs
Re: Deformed Baby Born In Adamawa Hospital (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 1:02am On Sep 29, 2017
people are insulting the innocent baby, most of y'all insulting him probably have none yet, still you called him names even Alien, well remember you don't know tomorrow you font know how your child will look like......am sure the mother didn't wish for this nor the father..... but like they say, God works in a mysterious way.

1 Like

Re: Deformed Baby Born In Adamawa Hospital (Viewers Discretion) by HyDef(m): 1:06am On Sep 29, 2017
Anencephaly.
Re: Deformed Baby Born In Adamawa Hospital (Viewers Discretion) by jamesbridget13(f): 4:30am On Sep 29, 2017
This is not devils fault but d fault is from the mother. Yes! She might have had other kids well even under poor health care but u see luck didn't fall on her this time.

Go for antenatal!!!
Antenatal is not expensive
Save urself from things like this
Re: Deformed Baby Born In Adamawa Hospital (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 4:56am On Sep 29, 2017
Mckandre:
The 1st pix be like as if the baby is saying "Gee bro, m with u all the way" angry
that pics don turn meme lol
Re: Deformed Baby Born In Adamawa Hospital (Viewers Discretion) by Adeevah(m): 5:53am On Sep 29, 2017
Nnamdi kanu came again
Re: Deformed Baby Born In Adamawa Hospital (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 6:04am On Sep 29, 2017
goingape1:
go sch go sch una no go hear!

only few will know this is as a result of zika virus....

we really lack education!
how is this a result of zika virus, pot calljng kettle black
Re: Deformed Baby Born In Adamawa Hospital (Viewers Discretion) by riyanxeally(f): 6:04am On Sep 29, 2017
chucky is here....bdw we are all beautifully made...
Re: Deformed Baby Born In Adamawa Hospital (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 6:10am On Sep 29, 2017
jamesbridget13:
This is not devils fault but d fault is from the mother. Yes! She might have been had other kids well even under poor health care but u see luck didn't fall on her this time.

Go for antenatal!!!
Antenatal is not expensive
Save urself from things like this
that is an ignorant statement, if her husband cannot afford to go for antenatal will they go. As if you dont know about the high level of illitracy in nigeria. Although the mother has a role to play it is not her fault ahe gave birth to that child.
Instead of judging, educate others that didnt have the chance to an education. Knowledge is meant to be shared.
Pls read a few post above yours for an explanation of the child's condition. Pls also know that the child will not survive.
Re: Deformed Baby Born In Adamawa Hospital (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 6:14am On Sep 29, 2017
ahamonyeka:
She tried to abort the baby.
really nigga
Re: Deformed Baby Born In Adamawa Hospital (Viewers Discretion) by kenny5811(m): 6:14am On Sep 29, 2017
enomakos:
Is this thing alive?
...only u na terrorist organization.
Re: Deformed Baby Born In Adamawa Hospital (Viewers Discretion) by londoner: 6:27am On Sep 29, 2017
emedy:
Why keep it alive?

Wow really?

You don't have to look perfect to be allowed to live you know. This should instead cause pity for the baby and parents.

1 Like

Re: Deformed Baby Born In Adamawa Hospital (Viewers Discretion) by Sunkyphil(m): 6:31am On Sep 29, 2017
Dis one na atutupoyoyo d baby wear spect. Join self
Re: Deformed Baby Born In Adamawa Hospital (Viewers Discretion) by Slayer2: 6:32am On Sep 29, 2017
DALE917:
Use of agbo or pills

grin

Nice dp, you've got really pretty eyes me like, I would like my daughter to have this kind of eyes so she looks really stunning. smiley
Re: Deformed Baby Born In Adamawa Hospital (Viewers Discretion) by londoner: 6:34am On Sep 29, 2017
frankeinstein:
The devil has nothing to do with this. This is a neural Tube Defect, caused by Folate deficiency. Go for Antenatal care, they won't go. Later they will blame the devil

Do you think maybe they could not afford it?

Maybe she had other children that came out with no defect. Do people in the village go to antenatal? It's something mother's should always do but don't always have access or the correct level of education or awareness.

Gosh in everything the African woman is to be blamed and taunted no matter what.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer / Pregnant Lady Slumps And Dies At BRT Terminal In Lagos / What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.