Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,492 members, 7,801,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? (16287 Views)

MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) / Video Of Popular Pastor In Bed With Beautiful Female Member Surfaces Online / See The Kind Of Sexy Picture A Female Nairalander Sent To Me (18+)pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by makydebbie(f): 11:10pm On Sep 28, 2017
sunshineG:
more reason to keep the one African shii going grin
Na you sabi. grin
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by phintohlar(f): 11:10pm On Sep 28, 2017
Blackhawk01:

My love kiss kiss
roast dick ke haaaa

1 Like

Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 28, 2017
makydebbie:
Na you sabi. grin
cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Blackhawk01: 11:11pm On Sep 28, 2017
makydebbie:
Hahahaha grin grin
You need to hear my Yoruba, my brother even speaks it like a lagos boy. And my elder sis can read and write Yoruba sef that one schooled at Ib. cheesy

Lol. grin cheesy

Where in Ibadan? You, why didn't you comman school here? Yoruba demon fall on you dia. undecided
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Victornezzar: 11:13pm On Sep 28, 2017
hahn:

Even hopefullandlord dey fear am grin
seriously oo
more reason I left dere 4 sports nd politics section
D tough guys dey religion section ahbeg cheesy
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Blackhawk01: 11:13pm On Sep 28, 2017
TGoddess:
The great slayer.lipsrsealed

Wetin I dey slay biko? Make I come slay your bank akant. cool cool
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by hahn(m): 11:15pm On Sep 28, 2017
Victornezzar:

seriously oo
more reason I left dere 4 sports nd politics section
D tough guys dey religion section ahbeg cheesy

Lol cheesy grin
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by makydebbie(f): 11:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Lol. grin cheesy

Where in Ibadan? You, why didn't you comman school here? Yoruba demon fall on you dia. undecided
You know say I be last born, na only me dem born for Ghana and na only me school in lagos. embarassed
All my siblings are Nigerians by birth, but I'm unique jare. kiss
They were scared that I'll go wild, they weren't far from the truth. I'm a rebel. grin cool
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Ericsunday619: 11:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
sunshineG:
bro I am not mocking atheists, but majority of atheists in Nigeria broke out of Christianity....I think that can only happen as a result of frustration...
honestly don't mock frustrated people. I know of an atheist friend that lost all members of his family in an accident. why did God allowed that? now he is an atheist. so do you blame him? will you take care of him? but you are busy mocking people that hate God because you are fortunate in life.
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Victornezzar: 11:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
hahn:

Lol cheesy grin
good night baba
tomorrow is another day
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by hahn(m): 11:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
Victornezzar:

good night baba
tomorrow is another day

I am still working sha. Will soon shut down

Good night

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
IAMKASHYBABY
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 28, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Wetin I dey slay biko? Make I come slay your bank akant. cool cool
30naira for the akant,feel free.smiley
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by adepeter2027(m): 11:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
sunshineG:
cheesy cheesy yeah I see
I think I know more atheist on nairaland than I do know in reality

That because being an atheist is synonymous to being a DEVIL. And atheists tend to lose friends the moment people realise their stand on RELIGION/GOD
Many are just frustrated christians grin
Do you mind elaborating on the emboldened?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ericsunday619:
honestly don't mock frustrated people. I know of an atheist friend that lost all members of his family in an accident. why did God allowed that? now he is an atheist. so do you blame him? will you take care of him? but you are busy mocking people that hate God because you are fortunate in life.
good things happen to good people, bad things happen to bab people... life is not predictable( we all go through this things)...the good news is that he (your friend) escaped death...he can then choose the life he wants to live, atheism or otherwise

I dont mock frustrated people only stating the obvious

besides atheists shouldn't believe they can preach depression to others too.... life is a battle that we all have to struggle with... so no one should feel like he/she have more reasons to be frustrated than me.....
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by adepeter2027(m): 11:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
Victornezzar:

Lol u gave me something 2 think about wen u said we do force people 2 listen 2 our preachings by shouting at d top of our voices......ur ryt tho
But I can never argue with otematum again
dude can never stop cheesy
LoL
You really know the crazy people on religion section.
Tho, otem might sound crazy, but his prediction àbí na prophecies are right

1 Like

Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by adepeter2027(m): 11:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
@ hahn
Did you see what I just read?
Science-watch is same as sunshin-eG on Romance section.

Whenever he's frustrated, he flips to religion section, raving like a lunatic, derailing thread by advertising Prof Collins and SCOAN

Image below

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 28, 2017
adepeter2027:

That because being an atheist is synonymous to being a DEVIL. And atheists tend to lose friends the moment people realise their stand on RELIGION/GOD

Do you mind elaborating on the emboldened?
I have the right to religious worship

No it is not what people think that matters, it is what you think about yourself that matters...no amount of external validation can change what you think about yourself

you people are not sure of your self, hence you hide your believe and go with the flow

I have already explained that point you want me to elaborate on in my previous post
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 28, 2017
adepeter2027:
@ hahn
Did you see what I just read?
Science-watch is same as sunshin-eG on Romance section.

Whenever he's frustrated, he flips to religion section, raving like a lunatic, derailing thread by advertising Prof Collins and SCOAN

Image below
no I am not I am a different person shocked

I was surprised when one guy called me that shocked

SunshineG is sunshineG
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by unapapadeycraze: 11:34pm On Sep 28, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Sense is now a thing of the past for some of y'all.

attention seekeer. you think say them go mention your name. you are not fine anything. gtfoh.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by adepeter2027(m): 11:35pm On Sep 28, 2017
sunshineG:
I have the right to religious worship

No it is not what people think that matters, it is what you think about yourself that matters...no amount of external validation can change what you think about yourself

you people are not sure of your self, hence you hide your believe and go with the flow

I have already explained that point you want me to elaborate on in my previous post

Stupidity doesn't equate atheism.

Can you go to Saudi Arabia(Mecca) to shout Jesus died for their sins without them chopping off ya head?

Infact, mecca is too far.
I can pay your transport fare down to Sokoto.. When you arrive, kindly enter any mosque and say JESUS is ALLAH
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by adepeter2027(m): 11:36pm On Sep 28, 2017
sunshineG:

SunshineG is sunshineG
LoL

Una smart..... That's good
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by unapapadeycraze: 11:36pm On Sep 28, 2017
DeadRat:
Well I Dont judge beauty By Looks Alone... Here Are Some hot Babes. Hot Enough To roast Your Dick Like Plantain...

Blackhawk01. Lalas247. Makydebbie. Laveda. Phintohlar. Tgoddess. Sinaj. Oyindidi...

*runs Out Of Thread*

you know say na ugleee babea you mention. buh i will have to give laveda a beautiful physique. i want to bang that girl. she gat a gorgeous body.
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Ericsunday619: 11:38pm On Sep 28, 2017
sunshineG:

SunshineG is sunshineG
stop lying. you told me that you are sciencewatch
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by unapapadeycraze: 11:38pm On Sep 28, 2017
ohkies.
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 28, 2017
Blackhawk01:

My love kiss kiss
shocked holy christ! She Made ME Blush... undecided smiley angry ... Mixed Feelin. Lol
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 28, 2017
adepeter2027:

Stupidity doesn't equate atheism.

Can you go to Saudi Arabia(Mecca) to shout Jesus died for their sins without them chopping off ya head?

Infact, mecca is too far.
I can pay your transport fare down to Sokoto.. When you arrive, kindly enter any mosque and say JESUS is ALLAH
I am in Nigeria and I have the right to religious worship...I know of quite a few Christians in the north

Saudi Arabia is not a democratic state hence the suppression of anything against the wishes of the king...religion is no different
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ericsunday619:
stop lying. you told me that you are sciencewatch
I am not sciencewatch please ooo

I am sunshineG, I didn't tell you anything
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 28, 2017
adepeter2027:

LoL

Una smart..... That's good
ok oo I am not the person
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 28, 2017
Victornezzar:
Very wrong none of dem fine Bro
WHY DO YOU WEAR YOUR PANT ON YOUR HEAD
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by adepeter2027(m): 11:46pm On Sep 28, 2017
sunshineG:
good things happen to good people, bad things happen to bab people... life is not predictable( we all go through this things)...the good news is that he (your friend) escaped death...he can then choose the life he wants to leave, atheism or otherwise

Good things happen to bad people and bad things happen to good people. But for good people to do bad, it takes religion
I dont mock frustrated people only stating the obvious

You still haven't explained anything bro.
besides atheists shouldn't believe they can preach depression to others too....

You just contradicted yourself above by saying "you don't mock frustrated people".
Here you are doing same thing you preach against.
life is a battle that we all have to struggle with... so no one should feel like he/she have more reasons to be frustrated than me.....
Full comment, no sensible explanation as to why atheists are frustrated

Too bad cry
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by adepeter2027(m): 11:49pm On Sep 28, 2017
sunshineG:
I am in Nigeria and I have the right to religious worship...I know of quite a few Christians in the north

I was a Christian. Born and brought up a Christian.
Born and brought up in the North. So I know what I'm talking about.

But if you wanna experiment why atheists ain't outspoken, then try transport yourself to sokoto, I will pay the fares
Saudi Arabia is not a democratic state hence the suppression of anything against the wishes of the king...religion is no different

Out of point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Fear Of Being Disvirgined / Post Your Sunday Pic / Your Childhood Crush?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.