Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,094 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:49 AM

What Should She Do? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Should She Do? (962 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should She Do? by delectablegyal(f): 9:42pm On Sep 28, 2017
a story i heard. it wasn't me, it wasn't my friend, i heard it. if you like take it as my story, that's your palavercheesy.

now to the story. a lecturer approached a lady for her to have a high score in his course. the lecturer offered her sex. she seeked advice from her friends and some of them said, she should give in. they said if she is still a virgin, she should not accept but if she has slept with at least two to three guys, she should give in. at least the guy that deflowered her did not give her anything in return. this is a golden opportunity, she should not miss it. what do you advise?
Re: What Should She Do? by delectablegyal(f): 9:44pm On Sep 28, 2017
oh i forgot to call lalasticlala.
Re: What Should She Do? by MhizzAJ(f): 9:51pm On Sep 28, 2017
Here to read comments
Re: What Should She Do? by delectablegyal(f): 9:53pm On Sep 28, 2017
lalasticlala, are you there?
Re: What Should She Do? by delectablegyal(f): 9:54pm On Sep 28, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Here to read comments

hey, no jokes here. this is how you lot start derailing threads. contribute.
Re: What Should She Do? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
It wasn't you..... You heard it indeed.
You've decided not to stay in the kitchen like your grandmom shey

Your toto go hear am

1 Like

Re: What Should She Do? by Palaver: 9:57pm On Sep 28, 2017
delectablegyal:
a story i heard. it wasn't me, it wasn't my friend, i heard it. if you like take it as my story, that's your palavercheesy.

now to the story. a lecturer approached a lady for her to have a high score in his course. the lecturer offered her sex. she seeked advice from her friends and some of them said, she should give in. they said if she is still a virgin, she should not accept but if she has slept with at least two to three guys, she should give in. at least the guy that deflowered her did not give her anything in return. this is a golden opportunity, she should not miss it. what do you advise?
stop spamming my mention angry
Re: What Should She Do? by delectablegyal(f): 9:59pm On Sep 28, 2017
Palaver:

what fvckery?cheesy. somebody actually bears palaver?cheesy. pardon me.
Re: What Should She Do? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 28, 2017
Palaver:
grin
Re: What Should She Do? by Palaver: 10:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
delectablegyal:

what fvckery?cheesy. somebody actually bears palaver?cheesy. pardon me.
tongue
Re: What Should She Do? by Homeboiy: 10:09pm On Sep 28, 2017
If I tell her what to do,will she do it?

Answer me ist
Re: What Should She Do? by empire2017(m): 10:15pm On Sep 28, 2017
following....Op before i tok whatz on my mind nw,how old are u??
Re: What Should She Do? by newyorks(m): 11:20pm On Sep 28, 2017
delectablegyal:
lalasticlala, are you there?
if u cul lala again i'll personally deal with u.
finally u dnt want to bend down and read instead u want the shortcut. diarisguwd
Re: What Should She Do? by PrinceJoeWan(m): 3:07am On Sep 29, 2017
See ur fine face no wonder the lecturer wan visit ur private garden! cool
Re: What Should She Do? by babyfaceafrica: 5:57am On Sep 29, 2017
I advise you find another story to share
Re: What Should She Do? by delectablegyal(f): 7:41am On Sep 29, 2017
lalasticlala.
Re: What Should She Do? by holywahala19(m): 7:45am On Sep 29, 2017
angry
Re: What Should She Do? by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 29, 2017
It's ok, I won't take this Personal but I have stop to believe things I read online most times .

BYE undecided
Re: What Should She Do? by delectablegyal(f): 1:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
hey you lalasticlala.
Re: What Should She Do? by EzzyIzzy: 7:38pm On Sep 30, 2017
Sleeping with a lecturer for grades is not advisable in my own opinion. What if the guy still fails her after sleeping with her? Unless she actually likes the lecturer,then she can take the risk. As an alternative she can read well and pass the exam if she is the serious type or offer him money
Re: What Should She Do? by hakeem4(m): 11:11pm On Sep 30, 2017
delectablegyal:

she should report to the school authorities
Re: What Should She Do? by delectablegyal(f): 7:58am On Oct 02, 2017
lalasticlala, where are you?

(1) (Reply)

How To Improve Your English Speaking(check It Out). / Cross River University Of Technology In Perspective 2 / UNN Top Security Officer Killed By Suspected Cultists (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.