Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan (25487 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: Emir Sanusi Asked To Be Osinbajo’s VP When Buhari Was Sick / Wammako, Akpabio, Akume, Others Leave For China With President Buhari [photos] / Aliyu Tafida, Many Others Leave APC For PDP In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by malagu: 12:06am On Sep 29, 2017
Former Nigerian president Goodluck Jonathan said he would soon make public what happened in the 2015 general elections that led to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP),losing the presidency.

Jonathan stated this while receiving members of the Forum of Ex-speakers of State Houses of Assembly, who visited him in Abuja on Thursday.

The former President said no matter what anyone says, the PDP recorded several achievement through the number of reforms its introduced and implemented in the 16 years it ruled the country.

According to him, “PDP is still the strongest party. We know the reason we lost elections.
“People maybe writing left and right, at the appropriate time, some of these things would be properly addressed because of history.
“There are certain things you don’t write now because it would be misunderstood as if you are playing politics.

“After some years, five, six or eight years, when the beneficiaries have left, you can state it in written and people will not fight with you.”

Speaking on the anti-corruption war, Jonathan urged members of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) not to be intimidated by the manner it is currently being prosecuted in the country.

The former President said the issue of corruption in the country is worrisome, noting that there is need to combat it.

However, he noted that approach in the fight against corruption is also very important.

Jonathan said : “There are stories of corruption. I say this will always be there because if you read the statement of the organizers of the first military coup, their statement was attributed to corruption.
“It will continue to be, but one day we will get out of it. Most nations passed through this stage of life.

“The only thing I plead of you is not to politicize certain basic things. Issues of corruption, yes, it is worrisome. Nobody will encourage it.

“The society must come up with reform to reduce it, if you cannot eliminate it totally. No Society is 100 per cent free of some of these vices but the approach you go about it is key.

” You may approach it in a way that it will become detrimental to the society. It should be done in a way that will enhance the development of the nation. So we encourage people to do well.”

Similarly, former governor of Jigawa State, Sule Lamido said the PDP governed very well when it was in power.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/sunnewsonline.com/2015-polls-ill-reveal-how-we-lost-presidency-soon-jonathan/amp/

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 29, 2017
Does it matter anymore?

Write a book sir

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by EEZe(m): 12:24am On Sep 29, 2017
foreword ever backward never

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by yarimo(m): 12:28am On Sep 29, 2017
Kikikiki mr GEJ No need of saying anything, you lost because you don't know why you are president of Nigeria.

160 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by SalamRushdie: 12:31am On Sep 29, 2017
yarimo:
Kikikiki mr GEJ No need of saying anything, you lost because you don't know why you are president of Nigeria.

He lost because for lot of reasons some his fault most a grand conspiracy

47 Likes

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by yarimo(m): 12:33am On Sep 29, 2017
SalamRushdie:

grand conspiracy by FAYOSE, FFK and PATIENT JONATHAN grin

88 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by 9jvirgin(m): 12:49am On Sep 29, 2017
The man that supervised the looting of Nigeria. You shall not know peace.

98 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by Foolishking: 1:21am On Sep 29, 2017
That's what they do in stupid enclave called nigeria.
They only think about politics and how to better the affairs of the useless, empty and wicked bourgeois class while some foolish docile idiots cheer them up on social media because of penny that they are paid.
Useless country.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by tamonokare: 2:16am On Sep 29, 2017
Will it change anything then?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by Rexnegro(m): 4:24am On Sep 29, 2017
Mr gej Please park one side abegi, I don't care to know, for me You lost Because You abuse Your office by Been so clueless About most national issues. You were a total waste of time sir.

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by dollytino4real(f): 5:52am On Sep 29, 2017
it is useless talk from a good man with good intention 4 nigeria with bad cabals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by morbeta(m): 6:02am On Sep 29, 2017
You lost because you were too drunk to understand the true meaning of leadership.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by kingcypress: 6:10am On Sep 29, 2017
You lost because you were surrounded by people like; FFK, PEJ, Fayose and IPOB

45 Likes

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by adem30: 6:17am On Sep 29, 2017
First of all, go and Balance our Brother FFK his N24m you are owing him

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by agabusta: 6:31am On Sep 29, 2017
SalamRushdie:

He lost because he took people for granted until it was too late. It started gradually, wise people were telling him, but he saw himself infallible and invisible.

He thought he could buy his way through the election and in the process surrounded himself with court jesters like FFK and Fayose that even did more harm to his bid.

We told you lots that with the situation on ground, he was going to lose the election, but his die-hard supporters just like he himself always revel in self-deceit.

After their defeat, instead to come into reality, that the man lost squarely, they are still looking for grand conspiracy here and there.

There is no grand conspiracy anywhere! He didnt lose the SW at once, it started gradually from 2011 till the election time.

His attempt at appealing to religious and ethnic sentiments to the areas he already has in the sac was highly misguided. He already has the SS and SE in the saddle, what's the wisdom in appealing to their ethnic/religious sentiments.

What that did was to draw voters from him in the core North and Middle regions.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by fatymore(f): 6:31am On Sep 29, 2017
Why don't you say it now, so people can know and do the same thing to them..

1 Like

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by Pavore9: 7:28am On Sep 29, 2017
Who is he scared of?

1 Like

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by libertyhope2017: 7:31am On Sep 29, 2017
What if they kill you before then, Oga Jonathan? Better make you talk now...now!

2 Likes

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by tuniski: 7:39am On Sep 29, 2017
yarimo:
grand conspiracy by FAYOSE, FFK and PATIENT JONATHAN grin
Ethno-reliigious conspiracy!

1 Like

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by brainpulse: 8:53am On Sep 29, 2017
Honestly, this goat talks when he should keep quiet.

15 Likes

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by proudlyYoruba(m): 8:54am On Sep 29, 2017
It is forward ever, we are never moving backward. You lost Oga every time i imagine a president escaping the country with $9.3bn dollars i never regret my decision for you to be booted out. God willing Buhari will be booted but surely not by Fayose

8 Likes

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by yeyeboi(m): 8:54am On Sep 29, 2017
Ok
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by Untainted007: 8:54am On Sep 29, 2017
LET ME HELP YOU SIR

1. You did not win because you were clueless Sir (The looting was extremely too much due to cluelessness)
2. You did not win because your wife was the one in power
3. You did not win because the people you relied on left your party at die minutes to APC
4. You did not win because your ogogoro intake has no part 2
5. You did not win because Prof Jega was mean to be fair to the best he could be.
6. You did not win because the Pastors you visited were only after your money
7. You did not win because the Obas, Emirs and Titled chiefs you gave money to took you as maga
8. You did not win because Buhari and APC used your failures to lure people to vote for him
9. You did not win because Otuoke was calling for you.
10. You did not win because God has decided to choose Buhari over you and Tinubu is a real politician from inception while your own was by chance.

There are still more points but let me park here first Sir.

37 Likes

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by MrPresident1: 8:54am On Sep 29, 2017
There is nothing hidden under the sun that will not be revealed.

1 Like

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by Millz404(m): 8:55am On Sep 29, 2017
Oga stop acting like the Messiah we rejected.. Both you and buhari are utterly useless

17 Likes

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by MaziOmenuko: 8:55am On Sep 29, 2017
Lol, we already know why you lost so no amount of lies will twist the history.

Alibaba and his gang of 40 thieves! Brazenly stealing and looting like paupers that saw wealth for the first time in their life.

Never Again!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by adeblow(m): 8:55am On Sep 29, 2017
Look at this drunk pussy

6 Likes

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by admax(m): 8:55am On Sep 29, 2017
Don't tell us what we already know, you are very incompetent and a failure as a President.

We voted you out and we would do it again sir!

16 Likes

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by abescom: 8:55am On Sep 29, 2017
Only some sick idiotas who have had their blood infected with "the my region" syndrome do not know why you and PDP lost in 2015.

You lot looted the country dry. The majority know how corrupt your regime was. The worst looting took place under your leadership Mr Shoeless and that alone was enough. Even your die hard fans are saddened by the looting under your watch but won't say it openly.

17 Likes

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by deariekay(m): 8:56am On Sep 29, 2017
Mumu gej.fool empty vessel.brainless man. Gave tompolo money to purchase ship for navy .oniranu president.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by Techwriter: 8:57am On Sep 29, 2017
wise decision. For a government that can send military men after you for just talking. You better be careful what you say. you can talk when we return to democracy again

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Attend Tribunal To Show Support For Atiku, Dino Melaye Tells Makinde(Pics,Video) / 50-Year-Old Boko Haram Refugee Marries His Hearthrob In A Yola IDP Camp. Photos / Ben Bruce Spotted With Atiku, Gbenga Daniel & Chief Tom Ikimi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.