Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan (25490 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: Emir Sanusi Asked To Be Osinbajo’s VP When Buhari Was Sick / Wammako, Akpabio, Akume, Others Leave For China With President Buhari [photos] / Aliyu Tafida, Many Others Leave APC For PDP In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by tafabaloo(m): 8:57am On Sep 29, 2017
There will always be excuses for failing .

2 Likes

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by magoo10(m): 8:57am On Sep 29, 2017
ok
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 29, 2017
9jvirgin:
The man that supervised the looting of Nigeria. You shall not know peace.

Look at who is talkin'. What has your village, family lineage or ancestors contributed to Nigeria?

Why didn't you say same to Abacha?

Why can't you say same to Babangida & Buhari NOW?

Typical Afonja coward hyena always lookin' for the meekest prey to devour.

If dem born your papa well, even if Babangida is not on Nairaland, direct this same comment toward him.

Coward.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by Aldebaran(m): 8:57am On Sep 29, 2017
Mr COWARD

He is afraid of been Arrested grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by Mrdecent(m): 8:57am On Sep 29, 2017
Who e epp?
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:57am On Sep 29, 2017
Ok boss we are patiently waiting wink

Jona Jona the best

2 Likes

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by suremanpatriot: 8:58am On Sep 29, 2017
Stop talking!!!

1 Like

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 29, 2017
Clueless Ex president!!!
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by ipobarecriminals: 9:00am On Sep 29, 2017
undecided usual clueless talk.
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by hakimi1974(m): 9:00am On Sep 29, 2017
will this man ever be sober?
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 29, 2017
yarimo:
Kikikiki mr GEJ No need of saying anything, you lost because you don't know why you are president of Nigeria.
Why are Buharis supporters bad in communicating concise English

Speak in hausa pls
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by hakimi1974(m): 9:01am On Sep 29, 2017
will this man ever be sober? shayo nah bastard.
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by Flashh: 9:02am On Sep 29, 2017
They will be saying this man is a man of peace. This guy is still hurt and depressed.

Please, write, let's read okay?

6 Likes

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by abescom: 9:02am On Sep 29, 2017
agabusta:

He lost because he took people for granted until it was too late. It started gradually, wise people were telling him, but he saw himself infallible and invisible.

He thought he could buy his way through the election and in the process surrounded himself with court jesters like FFK and Fayose that even did more harm to his bid.

We told you lots that with the situation on ground, he was going to lose the election, but his die-hard supporters just like he himself always revel in self-deceit.

After their defeat, instead to come into reality, that the man lost squarely, they are still looking for grand conspiracy here and there.

There is no grand conspiracy anywhere! He didnt lose the SW at once, it started gradually from 2011 till the election time.

His attempt at appealing to religious and ethnic sentiments to the areas he already has in the sac was highly misguided. He already has the SS and SE in the saddle, what's the wisdom in appealing to their ethnic/religious sentiments.

What that did was to draw voters from him in the core North and Middle regions.
One of the most sensible analysis I have read on nairaland in recent time.

Absolutely spot on. But his fans won't agree that he lost because of his own failings, they would rather fix blames on others which was ironically the pastime of gej's regime.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by manikspears: 9:02am On Sep 29, 2017
You lost because you were too weak and clueless and we realized if you are allowed to continue Nigeria won't exist at the end.how much was in our treasury before and when you were about to leave? Stupid drunk. I for one your plan was to empty the treasury and them start war with the south south which you know Nigeria can not win.GEJ explain how you squandered the money for the Nigeria armed forces and also explain the heavy arms brought in by tompolo and oritsajafor.wicked devil.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by balogun16(m): 9:03am On Sep 29, 2017
I so much love Jonathan. I wish he can marry me. I wish I can Bleep his ass hole until it Bleeds. Someone should help me with his contact I want to reach him maybe he will employ me as his anus fucker

1 Like

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by DONSMITH123(m): 9:07am On Sep 29, 2017
I don't care to know.

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by Freshsan2009: 9:07am On Sep 29, 2017
Pavore9:
Who is he scared of?
scared of nobody.... jst tryng to fool him sef not nigerians for his own political affairs....
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by banmee(m): 9:08am On Sep 29, 2017
dollytino4real:
it is useless talk from a good man with good intention 4 nigeria with bad cabals

It is just baffling how you people think and assess things in your lives. It is as if you are deliberately sabotaging your own progress as a people. Why?

1 Like

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by DONSMITH123(m): 9:08am On Sep 29, 2017
balogun16:
I so much love Jonathan. I wish he can marry me. I wish I can Bleep his ass hole until it Bleeds. Someone should help me with his contact I want to reach him maybe he will employ me as his anus fucker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by andyoscar(m): 9:09am On Sep 29, 2017
Oga jona shut up, u Bleep up. U go abuja go dey drink ogogoro dey Bleep diezani forget say u hv power .now u wan talk, if i see dat ur mouth out....
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by ipobarecriminals: 9:09am On Sep 29, 2017
undecided Ge won't tell us that oba,imams, pastors,diezani,Ffk,Fayose, obanikoro,oa tewonde d George, Anini aka baba fix it failed to share the dollars accordingly. useless and clueless talk
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by Erifenz: 9:10am On Sep 29, 2017
Make this man mr jonathan go rest abeg
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by docadams: 9:10am On Sep 29, 2017
Hmmmmmm

Sir, everybody knows why you lost. In your own words post-election "If you take certain decisions, you should know that people close to you will even abandon you at some point. I tell people that more of my so-called friends will disappear."

Truth is they didn't just disappear after the election but before it, at least in mind. But because there was still billions of cash in the ATM machine of which you were the pin number they had to tag along. The rest is history.

Sir, kindly enjoy your life as ex-president presidentially.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by samguru(m): 9:12am On Sep 29, 2017
Ok this is the likely reason

Jonathan- we lost election in 2015 because we looted so much that even a one year old baby knew we stole.

GEJ you better keep begging Nigerians and bury your head in shame.
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by terrence12(m): 9:12am On Sep 29, 2017
yarimo:
grand conspiracy by FAYOSE, FFK and PATIENT JONATHAN grin

I believe she is called PATIENCE....
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by kenodrill: 9:12am On Sep 29, 2017
Sorry sir.... No vacancy for Pdp anymore.Grand patroon of Corruption.
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by potent5(m): 9:13am On Sep 29, 2017
This man still de fear....
Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by SBG04: 9:15am On Sep 29, 2017
Idiot!!!
-You lost because Nigerians voted you out!
-You lost because after the Chibok girls were kidnapped, your stupid and ugly wife went on International tv to allege that people were using the kidnap to ridicule her husband while other first ladies were championing the bring back our girls movement.
-You lost because there were petrol queues shortly before and after the elections because your government embezzled subsidy money
-You lost because your wife was too busy packing USD 30million in Skye bank instead of campaigning with you.
-You lost because even after postponing the elections on the pretext of fighting Boko Haram, Nigerians still voted you out!
Stupid clueless dunce!
Ineffectual buffoon!
The worst President in our history
The president who authorised his NSA to go to the Central bank with bullion vans and pack money for distribution to his political party.
The president who authorised his Petroleume minister to use Fidelity bank to pay PDP people bribes with government money.
The President who turned his back to deny this former Petroleume minister when she was caught and even when she fell sick with cancer.
The President who used his wife's name to buy property all over Nigeria and pack money in Skye bank. Now that she has been caught he has left her to her fate, like he left Diezani.
The most dishonorable and clueless bastard to ever govern this country.
Bloody coward!!!

4 Likes

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by oz4real83(m): 9:17am On Sep 29, 2017
Oga gej is funny! Even before 2015 election, you have already lost the presidency to Mama peace,Deiziani and Stella odua!!! These woman were the substantive president while u were ceremonial. Nigerians realised that those woman were not the gej they voted for in 2011 so they had to kick them out which indirectly led to ur being out of govt since it was impossible to separate or differentiate u from them!

1 Like

Re: I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan by dollytino4real(f): 9:17am On Sep 29, 2017
banmee:

It is just baffling how you people think and assess things in your lives. It is as if you are deliberately sabotaging your own progress as a people. Why?
see me o! abeg pass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times / Gboyega Oyetola Gradually Loses Associates / FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.