Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,461 members, 7,781,335 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:39 PM

Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment (48806 Views)

Netherlands Probes 'illegal' Chinese Police Stations / Putin Warns US, NATO Not To Interfere Or Face Consequences / Chinese Police Starts Wearing Smart Glasses With Facial Recognition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 01, 2017
handsomeclouds:

If you were a muslim citizen of China, would you advice such?
Your name speaks volume, dumbass.

Re: Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment by ArewaYouths: 3:03pm On Oct 02, 2017
handsomeclouds:

If you were a muslim citizen of China, would you advice such?
Your name speaks volume, dumbass.

Zombie
It's clear China don't need Muslims in their country just like Saudi Arabia who banned other religion

Every Chinese must believe in their constitution, Science and their political system grin

1 Like

Re: Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
ArewaYouths:

Zombie
It's clear China don't need Muslims in their country just like Saudi Arabia who banned other religion

Every Chinese must believe in their constitution, Science and their political system grin
A fool_ is who and what you are.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment by ArewaYouths: 8:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
handsomeclouds:

Go and submit your Quran to Chinese government let them burn it so that peace will reign in the world.

China is greater than Islam, prophet Muhammad and Allah put together,

Islam sucks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
China don't mess with their policies and laws
Re: Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment by CU902: 4:00pm On Apr 06, 2018
TundeHashim:
its been a while I did this. Won't like to argue over religion in a public space, but I'll make some passing remarks, so it won't look as if I chickened out. I find 4 points worthy of note, and I'll address them accordingly.

Firstly, you agreed there was (forced conversion) in Christianity's history. Have nothing to say. The point is not contentious.

Secondly, you stated that "it was against the teaching and action of Christ himself". I think I find it difficult to agree. The actual truth was that he was powerless. He wasn't blessed (like moh'd or moses) with a nation where he could exercise absolute control over the people. If he was the head of a town and not a local preacher, the result would have been drastically different. I have so many examples to give, but one that particularly comes to my mind is in the book of Matthew. Mathew 10:14-15 gives us an insight into the mind of ur Christ. He placed a curse on any nation that refuses to "listen" to the words of his disciples (which in actual fact, is Christ words). So if someone who practically has no power can CURSE a country just because they refused to "listen" to his words, what do u think such a person will do if he has a million army at his back? Your guess is as good as mine. (For sake of brevity, I'll keep my opinion short and simple)

Thirdly, you asserted with an air of superiority, that "same can't be said of Mohammed". That's false. There's a quranic verse that emphatically states that "there's no compulsion in religion". So I don't know where u saw yours. It'll be interesting if you bring evidence from the Qur'an which enjoins Muslims to force others to convert. Besides, they were Jews and Christians living in Mohammed's city until the day he died. Furthermore, there's a concept called "dhimmi" in Islamic jurisprudence. I'll wish u make further research on that.

Fourthly(doubt if there's such term ut for the sake of convenience, help me manage it), you said Mohammed's Islam "would have been dead without the sword". Whoa! Thats a fantastic prediction that'll stun the best of mathematicians. How do u arrive at such bogus conclusion? Do u know the first person to convert to Islam? Was the sword put on her ( I doubt if u know the person..although Google could help u out) before she became a Muslim, what about the second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth persons to convert to Islam, did mohd coerce them? Now coming down to Nigeria, how did Islam get to Nigeria, were the Mais in Kanem-Borno Empire coerced to join Islam? What about the Sarakuna (meaning kings) in hausaland. We Fulanis do say we brought Islam to Nigeria, but deep within me, I know that's false. Islam had been in Nigeria prior to the birth of Shehu Dan Fodio (interestingly, his Islamic knowledge came from hausaland). What about in Nupe land, were they forced as well? How did Islam get to Indonesia, Malaysia, Senegal, Mali? Almost all Fulanis are Muslims, where we forced? Who placed the knife on our throats to convert?

Conclusively, I hope to see ur response to this vexing points I've raised but conversely, I'm not intending to reply u with a long post again. I'm a very liberal Muslim, believing that religion should be a personal thing.My human identity supersedes my Islamic identity and that's the main reason I picked your comment, amongst the various daft comments I read. We shouldn't rejoice over calamity that befalls a group because we're all humans. Today it's Uiyghurs, tomorrow it might be Christians.
"My human identity supersedes my Islamic identity " beautiful words tuned.........true words.
Re: Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment by CU902: 4:03pm On Apr 06, 2018
TundeHashim:
its been a while I did this. Won't like to argue over religion in a public space, but I'll make some passing remarks, so it won't look as if I chickened out. I find 4 points worthy of note, and I'll address them accordingly.

Firstly, you agreed there was (forced conversion) in Christianity's history. Have nothing to say. The point is not contentious.

Secondly, you stated that "it was against the teaching and action of Christ himself". I think I find it difficult to agree. The actual truth was that he was powerless. He wasn't blessed (like moh'd or moses) with a nation where he could exercise absolute control over the people. If he was the head of a town and not a local preacher, the result would have been drastically different. I have so many examples to give, but one that particularly comes to my mind is in the book of Matthew. Mathew 10:14-15 gives us an insight into the mind of ur Christ. He placed a curse on any nation that refuses to "listen" to the words of his disciples (which in actual fact, is Christ words). So if someone who practically has no power can CURSE a country just because they refused to "listen" to his words, what do u think such a person will do if he has a million army at his back? Your guess is as good as mine. (For sake of brevity, I'll keep my opinion short and simple)

Thirdly, you asserted with an air of superiority, that "same can't be said of Mohammed". That's false. There's a quranic verse that emphatically states that "there's no compulsion in religion". So I don't know where u saw yours. It'll be interesting if you bring evidence from the Qur'an which enjoins Muslims to force others to convert. Besides, they were Jews and Christians living in Mohammed's city until the day he died. Furthermore, there's a concept called "dhimmi" in Islamic jurisprudence. I'll wish u make further research on that.

Fourthly(doubt if there's such term ut for the sake of convenience, help me manage it), you said Mohammed's Islam "would have been dead without the sword". Whoa! Thats a fantastic prediction that'll stun the best of mathematicians. How do u arrive at such bogus conclusion? Do u know the first person to convert to Islam? Was the sword put on her ( I doubt if u know the person..although Google could help u out) before she became a Muslim, what about the second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth persons to convert to Islam, did mohd coerce them? Now coming down to Nigeria, how did Islam get to Nigeria, were the Mais in Kanem-Borno Empire coerced to join Islam? What about the Sarakuna (meaning kings) in hausaland. We Fulanis do say we brought Islam to Nigeria, but deep within me, I know that's false. Islam had been in Nigeria prior to the birth of Shehu Dan Fodio (interestingly, his Islamic knowledge came from hausaland). What about in Nupe land, were they forced as well? How did Islam get to Indonesia, Malaysia, Senegal, Mali? Almost all Fulanis are Muslims, where we forced? Who placed the knife on our throats to convert?

Conclusively, I hope to see ur response to this vexing points I've raised but conversely, I'm not intending to reply u with a long post again. I'm a very liberal Muslim, believing that religion should be a personal thing.My human identity supersedes my Islamic identity and that's the main reason I picked your comment, amongst the various daft comments I read. We shouldn't rejoice over calamity that befalls a group because we're all humans. Today it's Uiyghurs, tomorrow it might be Christians.
"My human identity supersedes my Islamic identity" beautiful words Tunde Hashem ....... true words.
Re: Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment by ollah2: 2:09am On Apr 07, 2018
TundeHashim:
I'm unabashedly a Muslim. I don't know why many Christians feel tormented by news on Islam. Shouting Islam is a terrorist and violent religion as if theirs is better. I've long abandoned religious debates, if not, I'll expose so many things that'll unsettle those who'll quote me. I don't know the difference between those who laugh at others misfortune and animals. Today is ours, tomorrow might be ur turn...always remember that...

I find you interestingly brilliant and I would implore you not to follow that step. Talk more about religious matters so the misinformed, hypocritical and sentimental folks can put their faces in shame

1 Like

Re: Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment by scully95: 6:46am On Apr 07, 2018
TundeHashim:

How did Islam got to Nigeria struck a nerve in me and I decided to reply. Where do I even start from ? Islam got to Nigeria as a result of Politics and religion, in other words shared interest between the west and the east ! The moment there is mutual or shared interest among two opposing forces, then the two always mingle to carry out their geopolitical interest at all times or any time in history. Irrespective of cost or hindrance.

Now many do not know that the Sunnis practiced in Nigeria today is one of the 4 major ideologies in Sunnis by Imam Ambali born in Iraq. There is Hanafi, Maliki, Shafi'i and Hanbali... The 4th one is Hanbali, this is the one that is widely practiced in Nigeria. There are others too and this one that the ideology is about to die is Wahhabism. Now I need to stress this! Jihad and Crusade are very real and it happened in the history of both Christianity and Islam. Both of them are religious war used to strike fear into the minds of the opponent and also used in conversion.

Honestly, what happened during the spread of 4th Islamic School of thought hanbal in Nigeria is still the same tactics Wahhabism is using. Shared interest or mutual interest. Don't forget this.

Back then, I would call Fulani the forward Eastern soldiers which then formed a covert collision with the Brits for its selfish interest and the mission was very successful.
The fulani already conquered Nothern part of what is known as Nigeria today, They even fought the war till Kogi and Kwara then the betrayal of Yoruba (Western Nigeria started) by Afonja (Which today I call them western Puppet serving the interest of outside powers). Let me remind you that before the fall of Oyo, Islam in Western Nigeria till Bene Republic was almost non existence. It was via the same Jihadist war that Islam managed to penetrate the Old Oyo Empire after the Betrayal of the then Aare Ona Kankafor, which then made Alaafin Aole to commit suicide (http://ooduarere.com/news-from-nigeria/breaking-news/the-oyo-empire/)

Let me also add that Allafin Atiba finally pushed all the advances of the Jihadist back to Kwara where treaty was reached. Now that went as planned by the Brits. They have used these tactics and are still using it till date but failing massively as we speak.

Fast-forward to today. Since the end of first world war, Britain managed to weaken Ottoman empire if not completely, it has since then empowered these Wahhabi forces (Ideology also in Sunnis). Since then it has been using the same forces all around the world as a typical example of the Fulani forces I explained above. They use them to invade while they come later like the big men trying to resolve issue but in the end they achieve their geo-Political goal.

The same Wahhabi the west has help funded with arms, you name it to attack Soviets and also Russia. They are the same Mujahideen, Takifiri, Salafist,ISIS,Boko haram, daesh, Al-nursa. These are the same forces.

Lets go back now to Nigeria. One could have thought that Britain ought to have let all parties retain its boarders back then but no, Britain used the Peace treaty between its covertly Fulani backed forces (Berlin conference of 1884 revealed this strategy very well) and the Allaafin Atiba to set up its dreamed Nigeria. For its selfish interest, an interest which is partly a mutual interest between the east, (Imam Hanbali/Ambali here) and the west Brits. What is the deal, they will conquer Oyo and in return the Hanbali ideology will be widely marketed with no political correctness. New Oyo after pushing Fulanis advances became very weak which then became a vassal state (full time puppet state to the Brits. They did whatever they like) and Britain used that to its advantage. Now This explains why the Brits gave the military power to the North when they were leaving. They gave it to Northern military Surrogates, the Fulani. But the good news today is Fulani is no longer under there full command or do as they say and also part of the reason they needed a new loyalist to the call. B'haram and other 'Baby Boko harams in the making are in the region. !

Was this coincidence ? NO it wasn't.

Today, they are re-using the same ideology with Boko haram. Boko haram does not pray the same way as habali islamic followers do ( A diferent methodology/Ideology is used). In their mosque they stand up praying. They don't bend down. It's a completely different ideology but being used by the Brits as forward or invade soldiers. Now as the Anglozionist empire have their full control and command. Again a big stand up ovation for GEJ for killing the political outcome of Boko haram. Yes, I will continue to thank GEJ for sending out American boots on the ground. When he did that, he automatically killed the political outcome of their Boko haram. It's not news that Boko haram has long claimed allegiance to ISIS.

Why are they using Boko haram ?
Because the Nigeria they formed for their selfish interest has now turned to a threat (containing China comes to mind) to them and they need to re-use old ideology. This is Invade, Divide, Conquer and rule each components.(Note that they did this succesfully via the Berlin Confference. Bene Republic was part of Oyo, After they attacked Oyo, they divided it to a mere geogrphical expresion in other words, there selfish interest) This is why they even predicted Nigeria would break up by 2015.(That was there deadline, the same deadline they gave Syria using the same proxy forces. The same they used against Gadafi.)

Again, this has nothing at all to do with the first person that converted to Islam or second. You can start a new ideology today and call it Satan, if it involves money or any kind of incentive, Nigerians or humans will join you or convert. This is human nature. There is even one new Jesus in Australia, going about saying he's Jesus. Do you know he has followers ?

TundeHashim:

I hope I have been able to answer you above about the Islam you being Liberal(Leftist) about. The fact today is the Wahhabi are now trying to rule over the vast majority of the Sunnis world. This is the issue between Qartar recently with Saudi. There is resistance. There is also Political issue attached to it in the region. The main forces controlling Saudi is Wahhabi, backed by the Anglozionist empire. There were the forces they installed, Loyal to them since the fall of Ottoman empire. if you hear of Sultan in Nigeria, they all rained during the rainy days of Ottoman empire and are still there even as Turkey already abolish Sultanates.
Re: Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment by TundeHashim(m): 10:42am On Apr 07, 2018
scully95:

You raised lots of issues...Though some i agree while, with due respect, doagree with u in other areas...but I'm really busy now. Maybe one day, I'll find time to respond
How did Islam got to Nigeria struck a nerve in me and I decided to reply. Where do I even start from ? Islam got to Nigeria as a result of Politics and religion, in other words shared interest between the west and the east ! The moment there is mutual or shared interest among two opposing forces, then the two always mingle to carry out their geopolitical interest at all times or any time in history. Irrespective of cost or hindrance.

Now many do not know that the Sunnis practiced in Nigeria today is one of the 4 major ideologies in Sunnis by Imam Ambali born in Iraq. There is Hanafi, Maliki, Shafi'i and Hanbali... The 4th one is Hanbali, this is the one that is widely practiced in Nigeria. There are others too and this one that the ideology is about to die is Wahhabism. Now I need to stress this! Jihad and Crusade are very real and it happened in the history of both Christianity and Islam. Both of them are religious war used to strike fear into the minds of the opponent and also used in conversion.

Honestly, what happened during the spread of 4th Islamic School of thought hanbal in Nigeria is still the same tactics Wahhabism is using. Shared interest or mutual interest. Don't forget this.

Back then, I would call Fulani the forward Eastern soldiers which then formed a covert collision with the Brits for its selfish interest and the mission was very successful.
The fulani already conquered Nothern part of what is known as Nigeria today, They even fought the war till Kogi and Kwara then the betrayal of Yoruba (Western Nigeria started) by Afonja (Which today I call them western Puppet serving the interest of outside powers). Let me remind you that before the fall of Oyo, Islam in Western Nigeria till Bene Republic was almost non existence. It was via the same Jihadist war that Islam managed to penetrate the Old Oyo Empire after the Betrayal of the then Aare Ona Kankafor, which then made Alaafin Aole to commit suicide (http://ooduarere.com/news-from-nigeria/breaking-news/the-oyo-empire/)

Let me also add that Allafin Atiba finally pushed all the advances of the Jihadist back to Kwara where treaty was reached. Now that went as planned by the Brits. They have used these tactics and are still using it till date but failing massively as we speak.

Fast-forward to today. Since the end of first world war, Britain managed to weaken Ottoman empire if not completely, it has since then empowered these Wahhabi forces (Ideology also in Sunnis). Since then it has been using the same forces all around the world as a typical example of the Fulani forces I explained above. They use them to invade while they come later like the big men trying to resolve issue but in the end they achieve their geo-Political goal.

The same Wahhabi the west has help funded with arms, you name it to attack Soviets and also Russia. They are the same Mujahideen, Takifiri, Salafist,ISIS,Boko haram, daesh, Al-nursa. These are the same forces.

Lets go back now to Nigeria. One could have thought that Britain ought to have let all parties retain its boarders back then but no, Britain used the Peace treaty between its covertly Fulani backed forces (Berlin conference of 1884 revealed this strategy very well) and the Allaafin Atiba to set up its dreamed Nigeria. For its selfish interest, an interest which is partly a mutual interest between the east, (Imam Hanbali/Ambali here) and the west Brits. What is the deal, they will conquer Oyo and in return the Hanbali ideology will be widely marketed with no political correctness. New Oyo after pushing Fulanis advances became very weak which then became a vassal state (full time puppet state to the Brits. They did whatever they like) and Britain used that to its advantage. Now This explains why the Brits gave the military power to the North when they were leaving. They gave it to Northern military Surrogates, the Fulani. But the good news today is Fulani is no longer under there full command or do as they say and also part of the reason they needed a new loyalist to the call. B'haram and other 'Baby Boko harams in the making are in the region. !

Was this coincidence ? NO it wasn't.

Today, they are re-using the same ideology with Boko haram. Boko haram does not pray the same way as habali islamic followers do ( A diferent methodology/Ideology is used). In their mosque they stand up praying. They don't bend down. It's a completely different ideology but being used by the Brits as forward or invade soldiers. Now as the Anglozionist empire have their full control and command. Again a big stand up ovation for GEJ for killing the political outcome of Boko haram. Yes, I will continue to thank GEJ for sending out American boots on the ground. When he did that, he automatically killed the political outcome of their Boko haram. It's not news that Boko haram has long claimed allegiance to ISIS.

Why are they using Boko haram ?
Because the Nigeria they formed for their selfish interest has now turned to a threat (containing China comes to mind) to them and they need to re-use old ideology. This is Invade, Divide, Conquer and rule each components.(Note that they did this succesfully via the Berlin Confference. Bene Republic was part of Oyo, After they attacked Oyo, they divided it to a mere geogrphical expresion in other words, there selfish interest) This is why they even predicted Nigeria would break up by 2015.(That was there deadline, the same deadline they gave Syria using the same proxy forces. The same they used against Gadafi.)

Again, this has nothing at all to do with the first person that converted to Islam or second. You can start a new ideology today and call it Satan, if it involves money or any kind of incentive, Nigerians or humans will join you or convert. This is human nature. There is even one new Jesus in Australia, going about saying he's Jesus. Do you know he has followers ?

I hope I have been able to answer you above about the Islam you being Liberal(Leftist) about. The fact today is the Wahhabi are now trying to rule over the vast majority of the Sunnis world. This is the issue between Qartar recently with Saudi. There is resistance. There is also Political issue attached to it in the region. The main forces controlling Saudi is Wahhabi, backed by the Anglozionist empire. There were the forces they installed, Loyal to them since the fall of Ottoman empire. if you hear of Sultan in Nigeria, they all rained during the rainy days of Ottoman empire and are still there even as Turkey already abolish Sultanates.
Re: Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment by Thesia(f): 6:00am On Apr 08, 2018
olureignforever:
Which kain wahala be this now. Someone cannot be Muslim in peace?
Wetin concern them if u want to be Muslim in peace, just go live in this Islam country where it is permitted to be one..
Cus Chinese only got one true religion and that is Buddhism, nothing more...
So take ur Muslim wahala elsewhere... undecided
Re: Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment by Thesia(f): 6:04am On Apr 08, 2018
Saeed110:
Islam is peace
To hell with your damn peace.
Peace my foot..
Tell that to a kid....
Stupid sentimental fool.... undecided undecided
Re: Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment by Thesia(f): 6:08am On Apr 08, 2018
handsomeclouds:

He is not a fool, if it is possible Muslim should not even be practice anywhere in the world, cus all they ever do is to cause chaos, disorder, and disharmony....
They even call their selves peaceful religion...
Bunch of hypocrites... angry undecided undecided
What peaceful there is only killing and bombing...
Re: Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment by Thesia(f): 6:13am On Apr 08, 2018
They should have done that earlier, before those savages kill all of ur citizens in the name of getting virgins after u die, don't only seize their holy book Qur'an , but depot them back to their country, before they begin to do much damage to ur country China.... undecided cheesy
Re: Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment by Thesia(f): 6:18am On Apr 08, 2018
fuckerstard:

That the damn reason, he doesn't give a f**k weather u are Chinese Muslim or whatever Muslim u want to be which I don't give a f**k,he just give a simple order burn all of your damn stupid Qur'ans undecided
Re: Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment by Thesia(f): 6:23am On Apr 08, 2018
RALPHOW:
Imagine a WORLD without Islam !!
You guess is as good as mine !!
Unimaginable PEACE!!!
Harmony and peace will reign if there is no Islam, unimaginable peace yay!!! smiley grin
Re: Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment by Thesia(f): 6:30am On Apr 08, 2018
Mindfulness:

I love intelligent people.
Please please please, continue writing, the world needs people like you.

I am not a Muslim but I am very tired of Islamophobia.

Islamophobia, was that taught in kindergarten, cus am hell sure u are f**cking damn Atheist...
So son of bi**h mind what u say.....
sad
Re: Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment by Thesia(f): 6:39am On Apr 08, 2018
osazsky:
guy there is noting wrong there, they did d right tin. or u want dem to b like turkey in d future, I putty Germany and Britain, all in d name of freedom of religion ...... e go backfire...be wise, Muslim believe wat is in d quoran am sure they have shit up there thinking its a brain, virgins are still waiting for dem in d after life considering d numbers of Muslims in d world am 100% sure DAT the virgins won't go round if they are shared 7, each.poo
Leave them, and they will turn ur country in uproar and bring chaos, destruction, disharmony, havoc and everything, look at some Islam nation around the world, there nothing f**king good about them only bombing and killing their citizens in the name of getting some stupid virgins that will give a blowj*b in the afterlife, Muslims are so damn freaking funny....
Well Chinese should ban them from entering their country, and should even depot them back to their countries, I love this way that Chinese is taking measures in curbing those savages before than cause more damage than good... angry shocked angry sad undecided
Re: Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment by Thesia(f): 6:46am On Apr 08, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
good one from Chinese government.. infact proscribe them terrorist organization ... infact start shooting them... pull down any structure any shrine with MohamMAD symbol ... king Philip II of Spain expelled this terrorist from Spain and Europe regained it lost glory ...
Killing them is definitely better, that will resolve everything,maybe then everyone can be at Peace... Good cheesy smiley grin
Re: Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment by Thesia(f): 6:49am On Apr 08, 2018
Lildiamond:
I'm proud of my religion. I wouldn't criticize anybody or abuse anybody because they shame my religion. Islam is peace. If the China government decides to oppress the Muslim, May Allah hear their cry and come to their aid.
Muslim should even leave the entire face of earth, cus the only thing they are worth is bombing and killing everything or anyone...
Stupid religion, this is the beginning....
A lot more punishment is coming...
Chinese govt finally did something appeasing....
Allah hear which cry...
This is such a good news to my ears...
Am laughing my ass off here, cus why didn't they think of this earlier grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment by Thesia(f): 6:55am On Apr 08, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
the beautiful tin about the Quran is that it's already irretrievably engraved in the heads of many.
That cus some of are so dumb that u can't even memorialized ur damn f**king useless and stupid sh*t u call holy book Qur'an... grin
Re: Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 08, 2018
Thesia:

Islamophobia, was that taught in kindergarten, cus am hell sure u are f**cking damn Atheist...
So son of bi**h mind what u say.....
sad

You have forgotten to take your meds.
Re: Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:22pm On Apr 10, 2018
Thesia:

That cus some of are so dumb that u can't even memorialized ur damn f**king useless and stupid sh*t u call holy book Qur'an... grin
Anty read tru what you typed again
But this time around slowly
Re: Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment by ollah2: 3:49pm On Apr 12, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Anty read tru what you typed again
But this time around slowly

You don't expect a lifeless bigot to know what he types. I'm dead sure, she ignored the thread were China did the same thing to Christians. Folks like her are full of hate and hypocrisy
Re: Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment by Otumokpor: 10:38pm On May 18, 2022
Chinese government for kuku ma send them out of the country. Some people eye no fit see ordinary knife na to start stabbing, i no blame the chinese at all.

Too much radicalism in Islam, some people go just decide to take everything personal for crazy reasons.

Dem full naija also.

Modified : Those of una quoting me saying trash, am a muslim too but not into all that crazy jihad/terrorist shiit. It's pointless

Tell them.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment by Otumokpor: 10:42pm On May 18, 2022
9inches:
Chinese police order Muslims to hand in all copies of the Koran and prayer mats or face 'harsh punishment'

According to sources in the region, officials have been warning neighbourhoods and mosques that ethnic minority Muslim families are being forced to hand in religious items including the Koran and prayer mats. They face severe punishment if they are discovered.

The spokesman for the exile World Uyghur Congress group, Dilxat Raxit said they received a notification saying that every single ethnic Uyghur must hand in any Islam-related items from their own home.

Copies of the Koran and related items must be handed into the government authorities, and there are will be notices being broadcast via WeChat, China's most popular social media app.

According to local officials, Xinjiang authorities earlier this year, began removing all Korans published more than five years ago due to extremist content.

The Korans were taken as part of the 'Three Illegals and One Item' campaign that was underway in Xinjiang, which is against 'illegal' religious items owned by mostly Muslim Uyghurs.

This operation bans 'illegal' publicity, religious activities, religious teaching, and items believed to be tools of terrorism including flammable objects, and knives.

The Uyghur American Association said in a recent press release that China has introduced new regulations that further criminalise religious practice and belief.

China says it is facing threats from domestic cults and radical Islam, however, critics have accused Beijing of a broader pattern of harassment, detention and abuse.

Read the whole: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/china/article-4929064/amp/Chinese-police-ask-Muslims-hand-copies-Koran.html

Very violent people.
These hypocrite no see China insult now ooo, na American wet give them freedom to practice their religion and abstain from terrorism dem dey always attack .

E GO BE.
Re: Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment by Oesophagus99(m): 10:00am On May 19, 2022
[b][/b][i][/i] Islam is like an incense stick, it is only when you put Fire on it in an attempt to destroy it that it's fragrance is noticeable by so many more people

This move is what wud mek more citizens so curious about islam and eventually convert..

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement / US And Russia Enter Europe Border Battles (Pics, Video) / Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.