Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp (51079 Views)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) / Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by HeWrites(m): 1:50am On Sep 29, 2017
You all, I think savagery comes naturally to most Nigerians! Nigerians just know how to give replies in the most savage way.
A screenshot of a conversation between a guy and a lady is currently trending online for obvious reasons..

In the conversation which was captured from the girl’s perspective, the guy shares his intentions about getting married to her “if God permits” and the girl’s response has everyone in laughing tears!

Wow!… see how the girl uses the faith to savagely reply him… “get out of my WhatsApp in Jesus name “… LMAO!

News From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/09/savage-checkout-lady-reply-to-guy-who.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by HeWrites(m): 1:51am On Sep 29, 2017
Ladies of nowadays have gotten no chill

Booked for @IamKashyBaby

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by joystickextendr: 1:55am On Sep 29, 2017
To bad

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by dyadeleye(m): 1:55am On Sep 29, 2017
I don't know what I will said about it too!
Make someone help me with the rip me abeg

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by HeWrites(m): 1:59am On Sep 29, 2017
dyadeleye:
I don't know what I will said about it too!
Make someone help me with the rip me abeg

Here you have it cool

45 Likes

Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by dyadeleye(m): 2:03am On Sep 29, 2017
HeWrites:

Here you have it cool
Thanks bruh

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by Nobody: 2:23am On Sep 29, 2017
HeWrites:

Here you have it cool

Na you be memefinder abi, if I catch you and that yeye OP

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by HeWrites(m): 3:09am On Sep 29, 2017
fuckerstard:

Na you be memefinder abi, if I catch you and that yeye OP

grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by Nobody: 3:11am On Sep 29, 2017
HeWrites:
Ladies of nowadays have gotten no chill

Booked for @IamKashyBaby

grin
Hahahahah...

Maybe she doesn't like the guy sha..but if one day he got his own car, own biznezz and own house this the same biatch will say "Oohh in jezzus name we shud get married" grin

120 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by HeWrites(m): 3:15am On Sep 29, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin
Hahahahah...

Maybe she doesn't like the guy sha..but if one day he got his own car, own biznezz and own house this the same biatch will say "Oohh in jezzus name we shud get married" grin

And the guy will be like

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by Nobody: 3:21am On Sep 29, 2017
HeWrites:

And the guy will be like

10 Likes

Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by HeWrites(m): 3:23am On Sep 29, 2017
[quote author=IamKashyBaby post=60930198][/quote]
Crazy meme
Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by Nobody: 4:01am On Sep 29, 2017
Lol she was a bit too mean though. Lol

10 Likes

Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by BlackDBagba: 5:34am On Sep 29, 2017
She'll come crawling soon...when she's done slaying and there's nothing left.

Guy, just go and make money. You'll see angry

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by Nobody: 5:54am On Sep 29, 2017
Very rude shiit

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by femi4: 6:08am On Sep 29, 2017
That's rude, it can affect the guy's self esteem

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by Nobody: 6:21am On Sep 29, 2017
grin grin na wetin person no go fit see for here,,the lady is a clown cheesy

6 Likes

Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 29, 2017
Will you shut up
Jacksparr0w1207:
Very rude shiit

2 Likes

Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 29, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Will you shut up
make me tongue tongue

6 Likes

Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by tosyne2much(m): 7:35am On Sep 29, 2017
Some guys are tantamount to a loaf of bread in the sight of ladies due to the way they present themselves

3 Likes

Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by apexJ(m): 7:41am On Sep 29, 2017
na dis kind of boiz de make gals de underate real niggas....hw pesin no de propose to bae 4 chat??

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by adepeter2027(m): 7:53am On Sep 29, 2017
Ayam not understanding.

Where is the savage response?

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by adepeter2027(m): 7:54am On Sep 29, 2017
tosyne2much:
Some guys are tantamount to a loaf of bread in the sight of ladies due to the way they present themselves
Ẹ̀gbọ́n, I no see any funny response from the chat oo.

Joor, kí ló funny nínú chats náà?

4 Likes

Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by Adaumunocha(f): 7:58am On Sep 29, 2017
Where is the savagery?

Hmmm

18 Likes

Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by Finstar: 7:59am On Sep 29, 2017
Is she casting out a demon? undecided i'm not understanding

Check my signature

2 Likes

Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by PissedOffWeed(m): 8:00am On Sep 29, 2017
The guy was straight forward...

nothing wrong with that......

The lady gonna end at TB Joshua's Church 6 years to come

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by HeWrites(m): 8:00am On Sep 29, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Lala is viewing
grin
E don reach
Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by LesbianBoy(m): 8:00am On Sep 29, 2017
Must everything be shared online angry

2 Likes

Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by spaggyy(m): 8:01am On Sep 29, 2017
It makes no sense...... There is nothing funny about that

And bringing this online is the highest peak of nonsense

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by bobolizim(m): 8:01am On Sep 29, 2017
There's nothing savage here. It's nothing new. Who knows , the lady may not really know the guy in question .

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! / How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.