Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Toyin Abraham Join Tonto Dikeh To ''fight'' Journalist Azuka - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham Join Tonto Dikeh To ''fight'' Journalist Azuka (744 Views)

Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: 'Donate Your 28th Birthday Cake To Poor Couple' / Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills / Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Abraham Join Tonto Dikeh To ''fight'' Journalist Azuka by dmcfilmworks: 7:27am On Sep 29, 2017
There is a saying that “suffering makes men brothers” if you never believed this saying, better do, because it is not just true, it is too accurate.
Before now, we never knew of a friendship between actors Tonto Dikeh and Toyin Abraham but their path crossed and clicked after they both got saved from the perils of marital throes.
Now, you can call them soul sisters as one would gladly rise for the other in the face of a trying storm.
As we speak, Tonto Dikeh is hurting deeply after it turned out that her viral interview was a ruse and a ploy to paint her black before the world.
According to Tonto, the CEO of MediaRoom Azuka had lured her after plotting with her husband.
In an outburst, Tonto had called out Azuka on Instagram sharing some of their chats.
Plan Your Dream Wedding
Find Vendors, Venues, Checklists, Attire, Gifts and More in One Place
iludio.com
Ad closed by
Stop seeing this adWhy this ad?
Not interested in this ad Ad was inappropriate
Seen this ad multiple timesAd covered content
We'll try not to show that ad again
Ad closed by
Swiftly, Toyin had jumped in to the comment section to show her support, reminding Tonto how she had warned her to desist from commenting on the issue again…”I love you Tonto and I’ll always support you” she wrote in support of her hurting friend.
Source :: http://dmcfilmwork..com.ng/2017/09/toyin-abraham-join-tonto-dikeh-to.html?m=0

Re: Toyin Abraham Join Tonto Dikeh To ''fight'' Journalist Azuka by Mjshexy(f): 7:34am On Sep 29, 2017
It's becoming serious
Re: Toyin Abraham Join Tonto Dikeh To ''fight'' Journalist Azuka by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:14am On Sep 29, 2017
hmmm nawa oo

(1) (Reply)

Actors Saidi & Faithia Balogun Finally Put Their Past Behind / Rokia2 You Need Decency / How Onyeka Onwenu Embarrassed Me- Aramide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.