Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,024 members, 7,799,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured (43289 Views)

Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti / Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million / Floyd Mayweather Spends ₦9m On Oil Change Each Time He Services His Bugatti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured by Lota11(m): 12:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
Software for calculation of daily sales, profit, excess etc for petrol station using Microsoft excel software. Toyota cars for sale. Kindly inbox me
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
Don't u just wish u were CR7 kid?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured by Stevengerd(m): 12:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
Soon one bastard will say " vanity upon vanity". die poor if God wnt ask why.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured by hanassholesolo: 12:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
lonelydora:
The way Mayweather and Ronald enjoy their wealth ehhh, its like they tasted poverty well.

they completely immerse themselves in their wealth, but you can't blame them, they worked hard to deserve what they spend.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured by Burgerlomo: 12:07pm On Sep 29, 2017
Nice ride
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured by jacoik(m): 12:08pm On Sep 29, 2017
Poverty, why where you created bikonu! Imagine buying ahead. And fero is king of Egypt abi na nebukadnezer sef
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured by mosesjida(m): 12:08pm On Sep 29, 2017
auntysimbiat:
WATCH THE VIDEO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1pjCQvwhRg
cc lalasticlala seun
dis guy is a millionaire he can do and undo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured by correctguy101(m): 12:10pm On Sep 29, 2017
"Which just got released in 2018?"

Its either I've traveled back in time or these people just travelled to next year

I'm still confused with this story....
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured by balogun16(m): 12:11pm On Sep 29, 2017
I wish I am Christian Ronaldo son. can you adopt me daddy. I can't wait to tell him good morning daddy.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured by LesbianBoy(m): 12:12pm On Sep 29, 2017
princealexndre:
If u no get money, hide ur face

Which kain talk be this?

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured by Intrepid01(m): 12:12pm On Sep 29, 2017
Angel of God in charge of money, where art thou? my life is available, LOCATE ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured by Onlinetalk: 12:13pm On Sep 29, 2017
orijintv:

Omo better ; Ye ma sun beere ijo oya
Gben Gben rin Gben rin gben
Gben Gben ren Gben ren gben
Gben Gben rin Gben rin gben
Gben gben ren gben ren gben

Lol...DON"T TELL ME U TYPED DIZ WHILE OTHERS ARE MAKING MONEY....
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured by sammuell(m): 12:15pm On Sep 29, 2017
Relest BOSS
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:17pm On Sep 29, 2017
nototribalist:
Ok nice, bt when will Buhari by brain

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured by ajoskele(m): 12:17pm On Sep 29, 2017
Generalkaycee:
Smh... If i get money eh
You go call ya landlord.
You go ask am d cost of him property just in one word.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured by rattlesnake(m): 12:18pm On Sep 29, 2017
all u f00ls watching soccer and screaming CR7 see ya life
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured by davibid: 12:20pm On Sep 29, 2017
ITbomb:
No be person dey drive 2018 car so?
After autojosh will be telling me that he has 2008 Rav 4 for sale

Guy you wicked grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured by Realist1(m): 12:20pm On Sep 29, 2017
Ronaldo show stopper, baller I beg enjoy your money nothing do you.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured by Sijo01(f): 12:21pm On Sep 29, 2017
Money is good. Go, bless the labour of my hands.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured by Flashh: 12:21pm On Sep 29, 2017
Onlinetalk:

gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured by obonujoker(m): 12:22pm On Sep 29, 2017
This is what life should be........and this guy is just 32 o.... and some guys are still living in their parents house, telling themselves say shebi dem dey chop food??
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured by Josh44s(m): 12:26pm On Sep 29, 2017
Generalkaycee:
Smh... If i get money eh

Otedola self wonder. All my village people na im I go exploy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured by orijintv(m): 12:28pm On Sep 29, 2017
Onlinetalk:

Come and teach me how to make money sir. I'm broke and jobless
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured by Sultty(m): 12:29pm On Sep 29, 2017
WotzupNG:
Real Madrid Star Player and Portuguese International, Cristiano Ronaldo has shown that he not only enjoys speed on the pitch of play but also away from it. That’s why he stepped up his Car game from a Bugatti Veyron to a Bugatti Chiron which just got released in 2018.

Below are pictures of the Best Footballer in the World taking his new animal for a ride alongside his son.

https://www.wotzup.ng/cristiano-ronaldo-bugatti-chiron-2018/

2018? Ibeg OP which planet are u from
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured by enemyofprogress: 12:29pm On Sep 29, 2017
MhizzAJ:
So cool
tabeg he is married to my sister o biko
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured by Sultty(m): 12:31pm On Sep 29, 2017
WotzupNG:
Real Madrid Star Player and Portuguese International, Cristiano Ronaldo has shown that he not only enjoys speed on the pitch of play but also away from it. That’s why he stepped up his Car game from a Bugatti Veyron to a Bugatti Chiron which just got released in 2018.

Below are pictures of the Best Footballer in the World taking his new animal for a ride alongside his son.

https://www.wotzup.ng/cristiano-ronaldo-bugatti-chiron-2018/

car just released in 2018? Ibeg OP which planet are u from

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured by enemyofprogress: 12:31pm On Sep 29, 2017
Sijo01:
Money is good. Go, bless the labour of my hands.
with that gala and lacasera wey you dey sell? grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured by iconlegend(m): 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
CR 7 is enjoying his money and life.
Evidence of working hard.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured by Onlinetalk: 12:34pm On Sep 29, 2017
orijintv:

Come and teach me how to make money sir. I'm broke and jobless

AS UR NAME IMPLIES DRINK ORIJIN THEN WATCH ORIJINTV...FEED ME BACK THEN I WILL TELL U THE PATH TO FOLLOW TO MAKE MONEY..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured by enemyofprogress: 12:36pm On Sep 29, 2017
balogun16:
I wish I am Christian Ronaldo son. can you adopt me daddy. I can't wait to tell him good morning daddy.
chai see wetin you dey pray for yourself at age 79,instead make you just dey pray sey make you die in peace,you dey beg a 31 year old hardworking boy to adopt you as his son. Forget it,it is over for you grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured by WotzupNG: 12:37pm On Sep 29, 2017
Sultty:
2018? Ibeg OP which planet are u from

It doesn't say the car was newly released in 2018. It means it is the 2018 make he bought, not the ones made in the previous years

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Football Fans Show Support To Carl Ikeme In England. PICS / Pochettino Reacts To Messi’s Handshake Snub After Substition Against Lyon / UFC: Kamaru Usman Earned $640,000 After Masvidal Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.