Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,866 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists (27280 Views)

Eid-El-Maulud: Aisha Yesufu Slams FG For Declaring Public Holiday / Biafra: Abaribe Denies Being Queried By Senate Over Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Challenges Court Order Declaring IPOB Terrorist Organisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by Obaiyski(m): 9:31am On Sep 29, 2017
The Chairman of the South-East Senate caucus, Enyinnaya Abaribe has lambasted the Federal Government over its decision to proscribe the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, under the leadership of Nnamdi Kanu.

Abaribe, who signed Kanu’s bail bond, likened the decision of the Federal Government to killing a fly with a sledgehammer.

Speaking in Aba, Abia State, Abaribe said, “The South-East Senate Caucus disagrees with the Nigerian government in saying that IPOB is a terrorist organisation.

“We feel it is too strong a gambit to use. We feel that you cannot kill a fly with a sledge-hammer.

“You cannot proscribe a group of people; you cannot leave glaring evidence of those who actually work against the unity of this country, those who are actually killing people, those who are actually taking up arms against this country and then you turn around and say that these people have a potential to do so, therefore you now go ahead to declare them a terrorist organization with the implications for this country that are very glaring.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/09/29/biafra-abaribe-attacks-nigerian-govt-declaring-ipob-nnamdi-kanu-terrorists/

124 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by anuoluwapo884(m): 9:32am On Sep 29, 2017
He must be sick

Dedicates my FTC to all who believes in One Nigeria.

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by Omeokachie: 9:34am On Sep 29, 2017
Very well said.

The double standard and hypocricy of this administration must continued to be called out for the world to see.

318 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 29, 2017
Fulani herdsmen invade communities, kill men, women and children, then destroy crops, kidnap many including Olu Falae yet they are not terrorists.

YET,

IPOB, an indigenous civil and organized creative people are killed and declared terrorists.

Some day, Buhari's tenure will be over. It is not him that I am worried about, he is already spent. Let him know that he has children and grand-children.

I will make them pay.

300 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by luvinhubby(m): 9:46am On Sep 29, 2017
Buhari is the most irresponsible and perverted man to ever rule this country Nigeria.

231 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by intruxive(m): 9:58am On Sep 29, 2017
Abaribe, cry me a river. It wont stop you from going to jail unless you produce the terrorist you guaranteed in court. grin
Medicine after death tongue
Next

58 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by wakaman: 10:04am On Sep 29, 2017
Playing to the same gallery Kanu played, Abaribe, where is Kanu for the courts? Abaribe, the noose tightens!

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by yarimo(m): 10:05am On Sep 29, 2017
Senator ABARIBE please after speaking nonsense, Oya were is NNAMDI KANU? undecided

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by excanny: 10:58am On Sep 29, 2017
intruxive:
Abaribe, cry me a river. It wont stop you from going to jail unless you produce the terrorist you guaranteed in court. grin
Next

That is if you can ever prove Kanu committed the treason charges against him. The FG cannot win Kanu in court, except detaining him illegally.

210 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by anuoluwapo884(m): 11:05am On Sep 29, 2017
[quote author=mazimee post=60936323]

Apparently , you are the sick one here.

Cool that would be foreseen soonest when the asshole is been arrested with the remaining ipob dogs like u and ur cohort liking ur senseless comment u can't get what you want Nigeria remains one nothing can stop that Biafra is a dead movement smiley

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by mazimee(m): 11:12am On Sep 29, 2017
[quote author=anuoluwapo884 post=60938895][/quote

You don't need to tell me if we are really one ]

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by ProWalker: 11:14am On Sep 29, 2017
Dovy:
Goat!!! So na Abaribe invaded his house

He will tell that to the court grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by anuoluwapo884(m): 11:18am On Sep 29, 2017
[quote author=mazimee post=60939111][/quote]

Really or Ready?? well am less concerned keep wasting your energy even ojukwu gave up my advice face your career and stop agitating for what can never happen hope you have not forgotten the python dance grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by PureMe01: 11:43am On Sep 29, 2017
intruxive:
Next
lol..na Ur mouth u go use put am 4 jail nah

103 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by intruxive(m): 11:45am On Sep 29, 2017
excanny:

That is if you can ever prove Kanu committed the treason charges against him. The FG cannot win Kanu in court, except detaining him illegally.
The fg cannot even touch "almighty" kanu. But let them sha produce him in court b4 abaribe gets the hammer grin

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by excanny: 11:52am On Sep 29, 2017
intruxive:

The fg cannot even touch "almighty" kanu. But let them sha produce him in court b4 abaribe gets the hammer grin

Buratai should produce Kanu where he is being held or buried.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by Eastfield1: 11:54am On Sep 29, 2017
lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by excanny: 11:58am On Sep 29, 2017
ProWalker:

He will tell that to the court grin
After you killed Kanu, you still want him in court?
Confused bunch.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by intruxive(m): 12:01pm On Sep 29, 2017
PureMe01:
lol..Ur mouth will put him in jail nah
Abaribe is going to jail, thats why he suddenly found his voice for the first time. Have u heard him talk b4? grin

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by CrtlAltDel: 12:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
excanny:

After you killed Kanu, you still want him in court?

Confused bunch.
Is Kanu no longer invincible. ..I thought no man born of woman or man can touch your god…. Confused lot…. Make una go refill una sense as Kanu urine is now scarece commodity grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6019821_2017090306_54_49_jpeg4372a349205f007e905691ca2b19b712

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by Jesusloveyou: 12:07pm On Sep 29, 2017
This idiotic iPod senator should not be taking serious

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by ProWalker: 12:10pm On Sep 29, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Is Kanu no longer invincible. ..I thought no man born of woman or man can touch your god…. Confused lot…. Make una go refill una sense as Kanu urine is now scarece commodity grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6019821_2017090306_54_49_jpeg4372a349205f007e905691ca2b19b712

I was going to reply the idiot with the same thing you wrote grin
They boasted nothing or no one will touch Kanu, and threatened to burn down Nigeria if anything happens to him, now they are the first to admit that Kanu died like a cockroach and can't do a jack.
If Nigerians follow these people mouth heeennn!!!, millions of ibos will just die like sufayo cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by Jesusloveyou: 12:13pm On Sep 29, 2017
Omeokachie:
Very well said.

The double standard and hypocricy of this administration must continued to be called out for the world to see.

abaribe is very stupid, he is not Nigeria Senate but that of idiotic pigs of Biafra senator

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by excanny: 12:14pm On Sep 29, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Except Binta Nyarko is insane, I see no reason why she shouldnt strike out that case in October when some senseless gun wielding shitheads have taken laws into their hands and murdered a man who is supposed to be in court.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by Omeokachie: 12:15pm On Sep 29, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
abaribe is very stupid, he is not Nigeria Senate but that of idiotic pigs of Biafra senator

With this monika?

You have spoken like your "jesus of oyigbo"

Remember...

" Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven;..." - Matthew 7:21

How many souls have you won for your lord through your hatred?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by CrtlAltDel: 12:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
excanny:

Except Binta Nyarko is insane, I see no reason why she shouldnt strike out that case in October when some senseless gun wielding shitheads have taken laws into their hands and murdered a man who is supposed to be in court.
Hahahahahaha… see this learned ipig…. Kanu shot himself in the foot for agreeing to his bail conditions which he has breached , the whole world saw a healthy fitter than PMB Kanu running from one rally to another…. Recall how you guys where shouting how healthy and fresh Kanu was in those rallies…… How the Igbos crowd is bigger than Trumps inauguration crowd….. Recall how egberetvnews, Radio Biafra, Biafraherald were all flocking the internet with pics of Kanu running rallies up and down…. Well, you poeple have used your hand to make the job easy for the Judiciary…. Those Videos and Pics will be very usefull when the Juidiciary wants to STRIKE OUT Kanus case…. Una chestbeating don help return Kanu back to Kuje grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5938661_img20170618133230_jpegcf178dc4aec1c8e91538dde8ae282fdd

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 29, 2017
Abaribe guy will deny it again

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by PureMe01: 12:31pm On Sep 29, 2017
intruxive:

Abaribe is going to jail, thats why he suddenly found his voice for the first time. Have u heard him talk b4? grin
pls remind me wen he goes to jail.dats all I ask of U

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by TheFreeOne: 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
“You cannot proscribe a group of people; you cannot leave glaring evidence of those who actually work against the unity of this country, those who are actually killing people, those who are actually taking up arms against this country and then you turn around and say that these people have a potential to do so, therefore you now go ahead to declare them a terrorist organization with the implications for this country that are very glaring.”

Fulani herdsmen militia terrorists and Buboo is their grandpatron but decided to pretend as if he doesn't know.

His hypocrisy, nepotism and bigotry stinks to high heavens.

33 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osun Election: 92-Year-Old Grand Mother Casts Her Vote (Photos) / Nigerian Army Retakes Chibok Town After Just 24 Hours / Heavy Deployment Of Soldiers Good For Rivers People – Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.