Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,157 members, 7,807,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists (27286 Views)

Eid-El-Maulud: Aisha Yesufu Slams FG For Declaring Public Holiday / Biafra: Abaribe Denies Being Queried By Senate Over Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Challenges Court Order Declaring IPOB Terrorist Organisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by webcalculator(m): 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2017
anuoluwapo884:

Another pained living ipob dogs oh I get your parents were killed during the biafra war I feel you sorry but you need to move on don't live in the past wake up sorry about your lost may there soul rest in hell motherfucker
You feel relieved that another human being like you were killed. Your death will be a brutal one and people will be happy that you died.
Parasite. You people claim Igbos are bad and now can't allow them to form their own country. What other words can be used to describe such a person

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by anuoluwapo884(m): 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2017
frankpro27:
Its funny how myopic ppl dat dnt knw the law are. As it stands now, ipob is winning. FG is running around looking for him. They embarked on dis mission to arrest KANU, bt he's way ahead of retarded buratai Nd his masters. Am sure KANU is somwhr watching dem Nd chilling wit friends like dis.

You had better wake up from your slumber the founder of the movement went on exile don't forget soon we shall know wassup
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by Trex4(m): 4:17pm On Sep 29, 2017
Please are Niger Delta Avengers Terrorists?
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by eodavids(m): 4:19pm On Sep 29, 2017
Juxtaposing IPOB and FULANI HERDSMEN:

1) You look at the weapons used by each group: speeches vs AK 47 + rape, matchets and arsons;

2) Where each operated: the one operated at their homeland while the other attacks their victims at the victims homes or in the farmlands of the victims;

3) Signatures of each group: Hate speeches by Igbos while THE HERDSMEN kills, rapes, commits arson, and destroys farm produce both in the farms and in the victims' homes;

4) number of victims: your guess is not far from mine.

POSER: HOW WAS IPOB QUALIFIED AS TERROR GROUP WHILE HERDSMEN STANDOUT AS ONE INNOCENT OR HARMLESS ORGANISATION.

AM I NOT CONFUSED ON THE WORKINGS OF OUR PRESENT LEADERS??
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by Buharimustgo: 4:20pm On Sep 29, 2017
Billyonaire:
Fulani herdsmen invade communities, kill men, women and children, then destroy crops, kidnap many including Olu Falae yet they are not terrorists.

YET,

IPOB, an indigenous civil and organized creative people are killed and declared terrorists.

Some day, Buhari's tenure will be over. It is not him that I am worried about, he is already spent. Let him know that he has children and grand-children.

I will make them pay.

The fool doesn't know the enemies he has created for his generations,he doesn't know that the relatives of the people killed will avenge the death of their loved ones anywhere they are in the world
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by anuoluwapo884(m): 4:21pm On Sep 29, 2017
enemybulldozer:
I knew it!! You can't even make a correct sentence yet you parade your miserable self as a wise person.

Now u burst my brain I withdraw my reply for you but for reference purpose you should be ashamed of yourself after all your bragging all what you see is some words posted base on comment sake you will be sorry if we go base on what you just said
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by anuoluwapo884(m): 4:25pm On Sep 29, 2017
webcalculator:

You feel relieved that another human being like you were killed. Your death will be a brutal one and people will be happy that you died.
Parasite. You people claim Igbos are bad and now can't allow them to form their own country. What other words can be used to describe such a person

I bet you are a visionary who know about what will happen to other but failed to know how miserably he would end if he does not give a re-think on might make him forever disposed
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by shekauvsbuhari: 4:28pm On Sep 29, 2017
anuoluwapo884:
He must be sick

Dedicates my FTC to all who believes in One Nigeria.
no. Its you,buhari and liar mohammed that are sick but lieing that you are okay.
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by lomprico(m): 4:30pm On Sep 29, 2017
intruxive:
Abaribe, cry me a river. It wont stop you from going to jail unless you produce the terrorist you guaranteed in court. grin
Medicine after death tongue
Next
The foolishness of this government knows no bound! First they were told to ignor kanu when he came into nigeria, they refused and arrested him! The result of this; he gained more followers and became more popular.
Now he has to appear in court next month, why cant they just wait for that date? So that when he appears they can now point out how he has flawed his bail condition and simply re-arrest him. But nooo! The foolish dumb govt had to send python dance crew to go and dance atilogwu in his house.
Abaribe did not send python dance to Kanu's house. Ask python dance crew where he is.

The location of kanu was known until the dancers went to his house to kill.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by CIADeepCover2: 4:31pm On Sep 29, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
abaribe is very stupid, he is not Nigeria Senate but that of idiotic pigs of Biafra senator
Why do you have so much hate in you and your username has Jesus?
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by anuoluwapo884(m): 4:34pm On Sep 29, 2017
shekauvsbuhari:
no. Its you,buhari and liar mohammed that are sick but lieing that you are okay.

What a relief you got there expressing yourself with a malfunctioning brain
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by lomprico(m): 4:34pm On Sep 29, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
abaribe is very stupid, he is not Nigeria Senate but that of idiotic pigs of Biafra senator

One question, are u referring to all igbos as to what u just typed?
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by webcalculator(m): 4:37pm On Sep 29, 2017
anuoluwapo884:

I bet you are a visionary who know about what will happen to other but failed to know how miserably he would end if he does not give a re-think on might make him forever disposed

Allow Igbos to form their country if you're not a parasite.
Idiot. See his grammar
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by shekauvsbuhari: 4:40pm On Sep 29, 2017
anuoluwapo884:

What a relief you got there expressing yourself with a malfunctioning brain
confirms the fact that the three of u hav sick brains.
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by yarimo(m): 4:40pm On Sep 29, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Stop fooling around!! Go and ask your boys scout
direct your question to senator ABARIBE, he must produce terrorist NNAMDI mumu Mazi KANU before justice BINTA NYAKO cheesy grin
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by anuoluwapo884(m): 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2017
webcalculator:

Allow Igbos to form their country if you're not a parasite.
Idiot. See his grammar

Oh sorry I feel for you ipob dogs everywhere that's not going to happen we remain one ok deaf motherfucker
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by yarimo(m): 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2017
Zceesneh:
ask ur president
when did senator ABARIBE became president?
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by yarimo(m): 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2017
elyonchee:
foolishness will fall on you
from left or right? grin
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by Daboomb: 4:46pm On Sep 29, 2017
intruxive:
Abaribe, cry me a river. It wont stop you from going to jail unless you produce the terrorist you guaranteed in court. grin
Next

Dont mind the Judas.
He is a Senator in the NIGERIA House of Assembly, collecting over #30M every month and he is spewing this trash?
Any IPOB sympathiser should not be a Senator in the NASS.

It is now they know that IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu are "Flies" grin grin grin

Suddenly, the Man whose feet they have all been kising, has suddenly become a House Fly shocked shocked

An ordinary Poo-Eating FLY! grin grin

The law is clear, if you dont produce the person you suretied, you take the rap.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by webcalculator(m): 4:46pm On Sep 29, 2017
anuoluwapo884:

Oh sorry I feel for you ipob dogs everywhere that's not going to happen we remain one ok deaf motherfucker
Continue your laugh at those that died on the barrel of gun, for what they believed in. I have said it and go mark it somewhere, your death is going to be brutal. You'll have some little time to remember this before you die. Badluck to you
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by nnokwa042(m): 4:50pm On Sep 29, 2017
anuoluwapo884:

Your jokes are so dry asshole try again wake up man you ain't getting anything it will only lead to more innocent life's been sacrifice wake up it might b anyone closer to u next think
ogbeni if u people want to stay with mallams from chad or somalia we Igbo's don't want biko,do u know why northerners are cheating us? Cus 50% of afonjas are Muslim , today we discuss something good in the south afonja from osun or Oyo or kwara will leak the secret to the mallams up north,is not working but afonjas re still my best people amongst all the tribes in naija after we

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by Limitless72(m): 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2017
anuoluwapo884:
He must be sick

You and the Nigerian government are the ones really sick in the head.....you need serious rehab
How can you proscribe a harmless unarmed group of people TERRORIST and the so called fulani herdmen were not even considered a terrorist group not even the so called Arewa youth that poised a threat to national security.....

You are really confuse.....nd I'm a full blooded igbo man that detest the onslaught of his brothers by a government that's violates fundamental human rights since the first republic....
Nd I don't blame you...servitude runs in your blood
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by anuoluwapo884(m): 4:53pm On Sep 29, 2017
webcalculator:

Continue your laugh at those that died on the barrel of gun, for what they believed in. I have said it and go mark it somewhere, your death is going to be brutal. You'll have some little time to remember this before you die. Badluck to you

I see you totally confused here every single soul is precious in the eye of our creator I mock nor laugh no one we can be united without any issues any face real issues and make Nigeria great with a good leader no hates here don't take things extremely personal ok
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by luggy(m): 4:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
abaribe is right, useless buhari will pay for the IPOB died
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by Daboomb: 4:59pm On Sep 29, 2017
lomprico:

One question, are u referring to all igbos as to what u just typed?

Why are you IPOB Piglets so-gifted with asking stewpid Kwesions? angry angry angry

Na so E-pain you reach?
grin grin grin

Abge shift joor.

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by anuoluwapo884(m): 5:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
Limitless72:

You and the Nigerian government are the ones really sick in the head.....you need serious rehab
How can you proscribe a harmless unarmed group of people TERRORIST and the so called fulani herdmen were not even considered a terrorist group not even the so called Arewa youth that poised a threat to national security.....

You are really confuse.....nd I'm a full blooded igbo man that detest the onslaught of his brothers by a government that's violates fundamental human rights since the first republic....
Nd I don't blame you...servitude runs in your blood

Servitude ain't the case here bro the truth must be told we all needs rehab oh you telling you want biafra. To serve KANU that's not the way forward
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by Daboomb: 5:07pm On Sep 29, 2017
anuoluwapo884:

Because we respect our Masters and stick to things we have been living in peace as a Nation continue your useless agitation and die for nothing with regrets full in your mind Warning Python dance is Hot

Dont mind the shameless COWARDS.

Who is the Slave?
The Igbos BEGGING to be allowed a Referendum or those who are Free and Rocking the style at Aso Rock seat of Power?

This is where CHEST-BEATING got them, now their "Chief Fly" cannot even show his Pigly-ugly face in Public
grin grin grin

Pride goes before a FALL.

All IPOB Terrorists will be neutralised

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by shallysgirl: 5:20pm On Sep 29, 2017
You my dear, are the sick one.
anuoluwapo884:
He must be sick

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by shallysgirl: 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2017
All Islamic terrorists including herdsmen and odudupigs needs to be neutralised.
Daboomb:

Dont mind the shameless COWARDS.

Who is the Slave?
The Igbos BEGGING to be allowed a Referendum or those who are Free and Rocking the style at Aso Rock seat of Power?

This is where CHEST-BEATING got them, now their "Chief Fly" cannot even show his Pigly-ugly face in Public
grin grin grin

Pride goes before a FALL.

All IPOB Terrorists will be neutralised
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by shallysgirl: 5:25pm On Sep 29, 2017
If Abaribe doesn't go to jail,then you are a p.i.g.
intruxive:
Next
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by shallysgirl: 5:25pm On Sep 29, 2017
The army must produce Kanu.
wakaman:
Playing to the same gallery Kanu played, Abaribe, where is Kanu for the courts? Abaribe, the noose tightens!
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by shallysgirl: 5:28pm On Sep 29, 2017
Keep joking with your yoruba self.
intruxive:

Abaribe is going to jail, thats why he suddenly found his voice for the first time. Have u heard him talk b4? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Deputy Gov’s Brother Decamps Ahead Of Governorship Election / Osinbajo Attends Wedding Of Shehu Of Borno’s Daughter & The Emir Of Lafia Son / Ben Kalu Takes Oath Of Office As Deputy Speaker Of House Of Representatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.