Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,006 members, 7,806,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

British Airways Attendant Fired Over Video About Nigerian Passengers Manhood - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / British Airways Attendant Fired Over Video About Nigerian Passengers Manhood (488 Views)

British Airways Stewardess Made Racist Comments About Nigerian Passengers(Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

British Airways Attendant Fired Over Video About Nigerian Passengers Manhood by timidapsin(m): 10:11am On Sep 29, 2017
A British Airways flight attendant is out of a job after posting a racist video to Snapchat wherein she complained about her Nigerian passengers and their “big, black, c***s.”

Joanne Wickenden posted the video on Friday during a flight to Nigeria. In the video, she whined about being stuck on the plane with the passengers while other people were out partying.

“Alright, so all of yous are there getting ready for your Friday night, getting in the pre-drinks, you know, as you do. ‘And I’m here, getting ready to go to work, put on a yellow life jacket, point out the exits, hand out chicken or beef, what sort of Friday night is this for me?” she said in the video, as reported by The Root.

“The upside is I’m going to Nigeria and there’s gonna be bare BBC,” she added. “All the Nigerians are gonna be there like ‘gimme Coca Cola, gimme me beef, why you have no beef left? I want beef.'"

She then proceeded to say the African passengers will ask to be moved up a class so they have enough room for their joysticks.

“All the Nigerians are gonna be there asking for fucking upgrades because they haven’t got enough leg room because their BBCs are in their way,” Wickenden said in the video.

Although British Airways has confirmed Wickenden has been fired they have not commented on the posts. The former employee told the Daily Mail she was set up by a coworker.

“I have been framed by another BA employee. They were encouraging me, egging me on to say things. They were recording me and sent it around to our friends,” she told the Daily Mail.

Link to video
Re: British Airways Attendant Fired Over Video About Nigerian Passengers Manhood by timidapsin(m): 10:12am On Sep 29, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Murtala Mohammed International Airport / Is It Available:32 Pages International Passport / Nigerians In London Protested On High Fee Of Visa Charges - Http://towncrier.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.