Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Postinor Is Not Vitamin C – A Discourse On Safe Sex. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Postinor Is Not Vitamin C – A Discourse On Safe Sex. (807 Views)

What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? / Postinor 2 Price In Nigeria (pregnancy Prevention Pill) / 9 Signs To Know That You Have Vitamin C Deficiency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Postinor Is Not Vitamin C – A Discourse On Safe Sex. by Convos: 11:15am On Sep 29, 2017
Hey people. Toolsman back here with another Wednesday Dialogue. Hope we’re all good despite the drama and madness that’s going on in our country? Big s/o to you guys, to all of us for raising our voices and joining the #BringBackOurGirls campaign; things are happening and I know we’ll get to the end of it all soon enough.

Away from that drama and onto another; few weeks ago I promised to do some posts particularly targeted at our younger readers. I started off with the post on why virgins should focus on the second time and from the comments y’all asked me to do a piece on sex and safe sex in particular so I thought to put down some thoughts today and use that to kick off our dialogue. Let’s get into it.

So I’m going to start off this post with two statements.

I know y’all are having sex. Well most of us at least so no beating around the bush here.
Abstinence is the best form of birth control and prevention for STDs.
Now that we’re all agreed on those two things, let’s get into it. Safe sex is a very broad topic and one that can easily go from a light dialogue among friends to some boring debate about what is and what isn’t, what you do and what you shouldn’t. And from my short time on this planet, I know if there’s one thing a lot of young people hate, especially those in their late teens/early twenties, is being told what to do and what not to do. That being said, I’m not going to tow that line. Today, I’m going to express my views on certain aspects on safety in the bedroom and I’ll let you react and form your opinions based on that.

Did he use a condom the last time you did it?

Stupid question right? Ok, take a step back and ask yourself again. Did he REALLY use one? Did I check or was it just so good that I was totally carried away? Do I trust him so much that I just let go completely?

Look, sex without condoms is heaven. No better word to use here because the man in heaven designed it himself and like we all know, dude is flawless so you can only expect same from a process he personally engineered. Now, every guy knows this and the...

CONTINUE READING HERE... http://thenakedconvos.com/postinor-is-not-vitamin-c-a-discourse-on-safe-sex/
Re: Postinor Is Not Vitamin C – A Discourse On Safe Sex. by Convos: 1:24pm On Oct 02, 2017
Continue...
Re: Postinor Is Not Vitamin C – A Discourse On Safe Sex. by Convos: 8:56pm On Oct 16, 2017
Read..
Re: Postinor Is Not Vitamin C – A Discourse On Safe Sex. by Convos: 7:04pm On Nov 13, 2017
Read.

(1) (Reply)

Revive Your Sexual Life & Satisfy Your Spouse More With Mascum Herbal Pride / What To Give To The Bones To Stop Arthritis And Rheumatism / Nurses Caught Squashing Newborn Baby’s Head And Laughing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.