Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,914 members, 7,799,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

The LeEcoThread - Phones (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The LeEcoThread (102971 Views)

Leeco Le max NEW.SOLD / Letv Leeco Cool 1 Dual. Unboxing and First impression / Leeco Le 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The LeEcoThread by MrGokay(m): 3:32pm On Jan 10, 2018
fantilopezzy:
tel me de best rom!

28s is cool, MIUI is cool, 23s is also cool too
Re: The LeEcoThread by fantilopezzy: 3:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
MrGokay:

28s is cool, MIUI is cool, 23s is also cool too
i hope it wil improve the performance and battery life of the phone
Re: The LeEcoThread by MrGokay(m): 6:59pm On Jan 10, 2018
fantilopezzy:
i hope it wil improve the performance and battery life of the phone

Yahh. You will enjoy it.
Re: The LeEcoThread by fantilopezzy: 9:23pm On Jan 10, 2018
MrGokay:

Yahh. You will enjoy it.
ok
Re: The LeEcoThread by Deicide: 10:56pm On Jan 10, 2018
Wuna don use the whatsapp group kill these thread abi?
Re: The LeEcoThread by stephinnoyewole(m): 11:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
frankyvalll:
the 3gb variant has a snapdragon processor, while the 4gb variant has mediatek processor, every other thing remains same
Aiit
tanx
Re: The LeEcoThread by frankyvalll(m): 11:13pm On Jan 10, 2018
GrandMufti:

Na recycled news from January 2017
no na check well, new investor don pump in cash
Re: The LeEcoThread by frankyvalll(m): 11:14pm On Jan 10, 2018
Thayay:
I've tried all these oo.still The same problem
have u set ur download limit to unlimited
Re: The LeEcoThread by frankyvalll(m): 11:16pm On Jan 10, 2018
fantilopezzy:
tel me de best rom!
download eui 5.9.26s
Re: The LeEcoThread by frankyvalll(m): 11:16pm On Jan 10, 2018
fantilopezzy:
are you sure?
yea
Re: The LeEcoThread by frankyvalll(m): 11:32pm On Jan 10, 2018
Danitops:
Please add me to the group too...08095835269 thanks.
added
Re: The LeEcoThread by frankyvalll(m): 11:34pm On Jan 10, 2018
Deicide:
Wuna don use the whatsapp group kill these thread abi?
for where this thread dey fire down
Re: The LeEcoThread by Thayay(m): 12:39am On Jan 11, 2018
frankyvalll:
have u set ur download limit to unlimited
I didn't restrict the data network.... I've been trying to get a fix for this problem, but no solution so far..... Pls make una epp me
Re: The LeEcoThread by GrandMufti: 5:32am On Jan 11, 2018
frankyvalll:
no na check well, new investor don pump in cash

Link
Re: The LeEcoThread by queenfav(f): 5:42am On Jan 11, 2018
Hi guys,I recently helped my husband order the LeEco S3 X626 phone about a week ago. We started using it yesterday and noticed it freezes and then restarts. Also network either disappears totally or turns itself from 3g to 2g.Factory reset has been done twice,but after charging it these issues resurfaces again.
Pls I need help! The restarting by itself is really bad, my hubby had to remove his sim and put in his old phone.I just pray our money isn't wasted because the phone is unusable right now.I read the 1-2 star reviews on aliexpress, a lot of persons were complaining about this and more.To think I warned him about getting a phone without carlcare in Nigeria!Not happy at all, this seems like money wasted.
Please has anyone had a similar experience?What can we do to fix it?
Re: The LeEcoThread by lanre316: 6:15am On Jan 11, 2018
bobo65:
Phone doesn't have 3.5mm jack

Use this to charge n listen to music

USB Type-C Audio cable Type C to 3.5 Earphone audio cable Adapter 3.5mm for xiaomi 6 Letv phone LeEco Le 2 pro Max2
http://s.aliexpress.com/eeauiYvM
(from AliExpress Android)

WHAT?
Re: The LeEcoThread by saint2ace(m): 7:26am On Jan 11, 2018
queenfav:
Hi guys,I recently helped my husband order the LeEco S3 X626 phone about a week ago. We started using it yesterday and noticed it freezes and then restarts. Also network either disappears totally or turns itself from 3g to 2g.Factory reset has been done twice,but after charging it these issues resurfaces again.
Pls I need help! The restarting by itself is really bad, my hubby had to remove his sim and put in his old phone.I just pray our money isn't wasted because the phone is unusable right now.I read the 1-2 star reviews on aliexpress, a lot of persons were complaining about this and more.To think I warned him about getting a phone without carlcare in Nigeria!Not happy at all, this seems like money wasted.
Please has anyone had a similar experience?What can we do to fix it?

Update your google play services, you should be fine. Also go back a few pages, u'll find people who had similar problems and u'll also find solutions to the said problem. Cheers
Re: The LeEcoThread by queenfav(f): 8:17am On Jan 11, 2018
saint2ace:

Update your google play services, you should be fine. Also go back a few pages, u'll find people who had similar problems and u'll also find solutions to the said problem. Cheers
I have read all 46 pages.. Maybe will do that again. The phone didn't come with google play services? Only playstore. Thanks
Re: The LeEcoThread by Gptech(m): 8:48am On Jan 11, 2018
queenfav:
I have read all 46 pages.. Maybe will do that again. The phone didn't come with google play services? Only playstore. Thanks
Type Google play services on playstore and download/update them, they include apps like Google play Music, hangout, Google, Maps, Gboard, etc.
Re: The LeEcoThread by fantilopezzy: 9:45am On Jan 11, 2018
frankyvalll:
download eui 5.9.26s
do i have to root mah phone
Re: The LeEcoThread by fantilopezzy: 9:57am On Jan 11, 2018
the price has gone up to 130 dollarz for the 32gb version, wil rather buy de leagoo t5 for dat price!
Re: The LeEcoThread by queenfav(f): 10:41am On Jan 11, 2018
[ author=Gptech post=64089624]
Type Google play services on playstore and download/update them, they include apps like Google play Music, hangout, Google, Maps, Gboard, etc. [/quote]That will stop the phone from going off and on randomly? Because that thing happens when u turn off the phone. Once it's back on, it starts acting up. Thanks anyways, would do as u said.
Re: The LeEcoThread by Gptech(m): 10:51am On Jan 11, 2018
queenfav:
[ author=Gptech post=64089624]
Type Google play services on playstore and download/update them, they include apps like Google play Music, hangout, Google, Maps, Gboard, etc. That will stop the phone from going off and on randomly? Because that thing happens when u turn off the phone. Once it's back on, it starts acting up. Thanks anyways, would do as u said.
Do it first let's see the outcome.
Re: The LeEcoThread by queenfav(f): 11:03am On Jan 11, 2018
Gptech:
Do it first let's see the outcome.
Ok o.. Thanks
Re: The LeEcoThread by stephinnoyewole(m): 11:04am On Jan 11, 2018
fantilopezzy:
the price has gone up to 130 dollarz for the 32gb version, wil rather buy de leagoo t5 for dat price!
Go & buy the leagoo but dnt come here to complain oo
Re: The LeEcoThread by fantilopezzy: 11:52am On Jan 11, 2018
stephinnoyewole:
Go & buy the leagoo but dnt come here to complain oo
wats your point!
Re: The LeEcoThread by Thayay(m): 12:40pm On Jan 11, 2018
Pls who have used LTE on this phone. Cuz since I've gotten it I've not seen LTE, and if i set it to LTE ONLY using engineer mode it won't bring network at all
Re: The LeEcoThread by Thayay(m): 12:48pm On Jan 11, 2018
frankyvalll:
download eui 5.9.26s
can i pls get the link from you?..... Hope it's TRWP I'll use to flash it ba
Re: The LeEcoThread by GrandMufti: 2:26pm On Jan 11, 2018
Thayay:
Pls who have used LTE on this phone. Cuz since I've gotten it I've not seen LTE, and if i set it to LTE ONLY using engineer mode it won't bring network at all

Probably there was no LTE service at that moment or its even non existent in your area
Re: The LeEcoThread by stephinnoyewole(m): 3:33pm On Jan 11, 2018
fantilopezzy:
wats your point!
Comparing leagoo wit leeco, jst enter leagoo thread to read tinz ursef
Re: The LeEcoThread by MrGokay(m): 5:44pm On Jan 11, 2018
Thayay:
can i pls get the link from you?..... Hope it's TRWP I'll use to flash it ba

Goto tickernel.org // dude has several roms

Before you pick read the comments under it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (73) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Android Phone Is Fake Or Original / Mtn Free 3gb / Bypass Samsung Sim Lock Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.