Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,555 members, 7,801,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

The LeEcoThread - Phones (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The LeEcoThread (103021 Views)

Leeco Le max NEW.SOLD / Letv Leeco Cool 1 Dual. Unboxing and First impression / Leeco Le 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The LeEcoThread by melakes(m): 3:41pm On May 17, 2018
Leeco Le max 2/ max 2 pro tempered Glass for screen protector for sale. I actually ordered it for my Leeco Le x626 but turns out bigger. Price is #2,500 only.

Re: The LeEcoThread by td4realluv: 6:06pm On May 25, 2018
AiiVee:

this thing has happened to mine once though i didnt connect to system...i was already sweating like kilode....mine only showed one red indicator like that..... what i did was to press the power button for a long duration of time..and it came up

It hasn't still worked. Did everything I could, no show. Respect to Rashbaba by d way, he's indeed a gr8 & nice nairalander. God bless him 4 us.
Re: The LeEcoThread by td4realluv: 6:14pm On May 25, 2018
Plz house, I don't know what went wrong with mine. It's brand new & was working perfectly, I connected to my PC, the screen blinked, showed a showered screen and since then it didn't boot again, but the red light indicates charging when plugged in to charge.
Any one with a help on how to get it working again. Thanx!
Re: The LeEcoThread by Titilayo4real(f): 9:11pm On May 31, 2018
Pls kindly assist. My phone has been hanging and restarting itself whenever ever I put on my data. Started today. Network just goes off hand then it's hangs. Only to restart itself. Please what do I do?
Re: The LeEcoThread by MrGokay(m): 11:46pm On May 31, 2018
Titilayo4real:
Pls kindly assist. My phone has been hanging and restarting itself whenever ever I put on my data. Started today. Network just goes off hand then it's hangs. Only to restart itself. Please what do I do?
Update Google Play
Re: The LeEcoThread by Titilayo4real(f): 2:19pm On Jun 06, 2018
Good day house, pls what can I do about this, I can't update my apps or installed apps. And it's like this even when there is a strong WiFi connection. Even play store isn't updating.

Kindly assist please.

Re: The LeEcoThread by MrGokay(m): 2:41pm On Jun 06, 2018
Titilayo4real:
Good day house, pls what can I do about this, I can't update my apps or installed apps. And it's like this even when there is a strong WiFi connection. Even play store isn't updating.

Kindly assist please.

I don't unsten
Re: The LeEcoThread by generaliy: 7:31pm On Jun 06, 2018
I'm about ordering the Lecoo T5, i hope its a good decision, kindly help me with review if you ever used this phone.

Thanks all.
Re: The LeEcoThread by Edandy(m): 11:58pm On Jun 20, 2018
Good evening house. I am about buying two S3 626. Kindly add me to the WhatsApp group. I have read the trend and I have seen update of ROM and saw that many issues were solved. I am sure I will need your help when my phone arrives. I am buying on Jumia. Kindly add me to the WhatsApp group. Thanks
Re: The LeEcoThread by Edandy(m): 12:52am On Jun 21, 2018
frankyvalll:
added
add me; 08038462097
Re: The LeEcoThread by Essont(m): 1:08pm On Jun 21, 2018
Hey guys any body with leeco s3 for sale from Abuja should hala me ASAP 08028083773
Re: The LeEcoThread by Kronoslives: 11:58am On Jun 24, 2018
Please add me to the WhatsApp group 08109620595
Re: The LeEcoThread by georgeben205(m): 12:11am On Jun 26, 2018
Just joined the leeco family grin

0817 737 2333 ...... frankyvalll add me to the WhatsApp group please grin
Re: The LeEcoThread by Peppul: 9:31am On Jun 26, 2018
does this phone have a snapdragon variant, and is anyone using the SD variant in d room
Re: The LeEcoThread by Peppul: 9:33am On Jun 26, 2018
and how much is the phone, and can it play nbk18 without lagging
Re: The LeEcoThread by guydangerous(m): 5:33pm On Jun 26, 2018
Peppul:
and how much is the phone, and can it play nbk18 without lagging
even the mtk vairant can handle nba2k18 so yes it can handle it without lag.
Re: The LeEcoThread by mourtayo(m): 11:08pm On Jun 27, 2018
Pls add me to the whatsapp group. Thanks 08097014067
Re: The LeEcoThread by georgeben205(m): 8:47pm On Jun 28, 2018
Two days old coolpad cool 1 for sale,

Specs below
4gb ram, 32gb rom
Snapdragon 652, adreno 510
4060mah non-removable ba3 with fast charge
Dual 4g VoLTE nano sim
Dual 13mp back camera with dual led flash
8mp front facing camera
5.5' full hd screen

Just ask anything you want to know about the device.

Very good device, especially if you're a heavy gamer. It can run games like pubg, sgl, mc5, mcv etc without stress

Reason for selling : i accidentally cracked the front cry cry, but everything still working perfectly.am even posting from it now

Quote, call or WhatsApp if interested..

0817 737 2333
Portharcourt and environs.. Can waybill too
Re: The LeEcoThread by Peppul: 7:46am On Jun 29, 2018
how much is d SD variant of this phone, and is it preferable than the mtk version wanna get one
Re: The LeEcoThread by luminouz(m): 8:46pm On Jun 29, 2018
Peppul:
how much is d SD variant of this phone, and is it preferable than the mtk version wanna get one
Jeez which Kain phone u dey use na....u don spam the thread with these questions!! undecided
Re: The LeEcoThread by MrGokay(m): 8:51pm On Jun 29, 2018
luminouz:

Jeez which Kain phone u dey use na....u don spam the thread with these questions!! undecided

grin grin grin

You still dey this way?
Re: The LeEcoThread by luminouz(m): 8:53pm On Jun 29, 2018
MrGokay:

grin grin grin

You still dey this way?
I dey check here once in a while jare!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The LeEcoThread by MrGokay(m): 2:05am On Jun 30, 2018
luminouz:

I dey check here once in a while jare!! cheesy

Correct guy
Re: The LeEcoThread by Edandy(m): 3:38am On Jul 03, 2018
Edandy:
add me; 08038462097

Thanks.
Re: The LeEcoThread by Titilayo4real(f): 5:57am On Jul 04, 2018
Am not enjoying my leeco phone, I recently accidentally deleted my photos permanently, pls how do I recover them. Mobile saver app ask I root my phone, took it to a phone Repairer, he was like if I root I won't be able to recover stuff again expect I always take to phone technicians. Help please.
Re: The LeEcoThread by luminouz(m): 3:35pm On Jul 04, 2018
Titilayo4real:
Am not enjoying my leeco phone, I recently accidentally deleted my photos permanently, pls how do I recover them. Mobile saver app ask I root my phone, took it to a phone Repairer, he was like if I root I won't be able to recover stuff again expect I always take to phone technicians. Help please.
Nawa o...na u dey experience phone reboot a while ago...
Now u deleted ur pixs permanently....
Na only U dey here?

LeEco has recycle bin..check ur gallery n u will see it...all deleted pictures go to d recycle bin for 30 days before being wiped off permanently....if u deleted ur recycle bin 'accidentally' then OYO is ur case....other gurus will help u with any info to recover them o..

Luminouz Out!
Re: The LeEcoThread by Titilayo4real(f): 6:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
luminouz:

Nawa o...na u dey experience phone reboot a while ago...
Now u deleted ur pixs permanently....
Na only U dey here?

LeEco has recycle bin..check ur gallery n u will see it...all deleted pictures go to d recycle bin for 30 days before being wiped off permanently....if u deleted ur recycle bin 'accidentally' then OYO is ur case....other gurus will help u with any info to recover them o..

Luminouz Out!

Yes ooh na only me dey here, the thread was created for me. Now you know.
Re: The LeEcoThread by luminouz(m): 12:19am On Jul 05, 2018
Titilayo4real:

Yes ooh na only me dey here, the thread was created for me. Now you know.

shocked shocked

See the way ur talking to me....

Sho Mo Age Mi Ni?
Re: The LeEcoThread by MrGokay(m): 9:04am On Jul 05, 2018
Titilayo4real:

Go and check your gallery recycle bin... And the ogbeni wey tell you not to you ya phone is just creating fear in you ni.
Re: The LeEcoThread by Titilayo4real(f): 9:44pm On Jul 05, 2018
MrGokay:

Go and check your gallery recycle bin... And the ogbeni wey tell you not to you ya phone is just creating fear in you ni.

Thanks for your response, it's not in my gallery recycle bin. At a point when ever I put on my data, my phone would restart, hang, or go off for hours. So I started deleting photos and videos, I usually backup with Google photos, unfortunately some folders we're excluded, like screenshots, so even some camera pictures weren't backup by Google photos.

The recovery app I installed said I have to root my phone. Which I don't know how to go about that.

Any idea pls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (73) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Android Phone Is Fake Or Original / Mtn Free 3gb / Bypass Samsung Sim Lock Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.